Hidden Meadows On The Ridge

Top Nearby Memory Care Facilities

Reviews of Hidden Meadows On The Ridge

April 09, 2013

By Adam3

We're very well pleased with what they are doing for my mother. They're taking good care of her. We don't have any complaints. The staff is very excellent. They're very caring and they do a good job. The place itself is very well kept. My mom likes the food there. They have great food selections. The management is very cooperative and very informative and very easy to work with.

March 25, 2013

By Joyce10

My mother has been very satisfied with the care she is receiving in Hidden Meadows on the Ridge. She's very happy there and I'm very pleased with them. It's immaculately clean and they take great care of the place. It's very personable. I think the staff is very concerned about the residents they have there. They go out of their way to help my mother. They're very good. I wouldn't leave my mother there if I wasn't satisfied. I absolutely have no complaints about Hidden Meadows.

Photos of Hidden Meadows On The Ridge

• Low Salt
  • Vegetarian

• Licenses: PCH licensure- PA

About Hidden Meadows On The Ridge

Hidden Meadows on the Ridge* is a new & growing Senior Care Community offering memory care & assisted living. We have immediate openings in our new secured dementia residence. Our neighborhood design offers a safe environment which is both intimate and engaging for those seniors with memory loss. Both residents and families find comfort in knowing that our experienced staff provides personalized services and nursing care, 24/7. In addition, we offer on-site restorative therapists and medical clinicians that offer diagnostic and therapeutic treatments to regain strength and function.

Our mid-sized campus is located in upper bucks’ county, 30 miles north of Philadelphia. Our community shares the block with Grand View Hospital, many physicians' offices and is close to shopping and restaurants in Sellersville, PA. Affordability is part of our mission, so our studio units are offered on a month-to month lease with no large entrance fees.

Don’t face a loved one’s memory loss alone. Let the dementia specialists at Hidden Meadows on the Ridge assist you and your loved one. Call us today to schedule a personal tour and complimentary lunch.

Map of Hidden Meadows On The Ridge