Hidden Meadows On The Ridge

Top Nearby Memory Care Facilities

Reviews of Hidden Meadows On The Ridge

April 17, 2013

By Rick7

My Uncle was very happy there. They were good about giving the family some feedback. We never really had any problems with them. The staff was very friendly and I like the girl named Kelly who is the Activities Director. She seems to love and enjoy what she's doing. I would highly recommend this place to others.

April 10, 2013

By Dorothy14

My brother in-law is very happy with Hidden Meadows. The staff is excellent. I have had lunch there and they're very accommodating. My brother in-law also said that the food is very good. He has a room there. They got a double room first and after my sister in-law passed away, he moved to a single room which is very nice. The management of Hidden Meadows have been extremely helpful to us.

April 09, 2013

By Susan33

I looked at other places and Hidden Meadows was just very homey. I have nothing but accolades for them. They're the best. The staff is just so attentive. They take such great care of my mom. They let me know if anything is going on. They're wonderful. They're all nice, attentive and friendly, even the kitchen and maintenance people. I have eaten there a couple of times and the food is good. My mom thinks so too. If I ever had any concerns which I hardly ever did, the management would address them right away. They're just really good. Connie is great. I'm so glad I found Hidden Meadows.

April 09, 2013

By Adam3

We're very well pleased with what they are doing for my mother. They're taking good care of her. We don't have any complaints. The staff is very excellent. They're very caring and they do a good job. The place itself is very well kept. My mom likes the food there. They have great food selections. The management is very cooperative and very informative and very easy to work with.

March 26, 2013

By Joyce10

My mother has been very satisfied with the care she is receiving in Hidden Meadows on the Ridge. She's very happy there and I'm very pleased with them. It's immaculately clean and they take great care of the place. It's very personable. I think the staff is very concerned about the residents they have there. They go out of their way to help my mother. They're very good. I wouldn't leave my mother there if I wasn't satisfied. I absolutely have no complaints about Hidden Meadows.

Photos of Hidden Meadows On The Ridge

• Low Salt
  • Vegetarian

• Licenses: PCH licensure- PA

About Hidden Meadows On The Ridge

Hidden Meadows On The Ridge is a dementia and memory care facility in Sellersville, PA that specializes in the housing and care of patients with Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia. Contact Hidden Meadows On The Ridge for more details on memory care services and rates.

Map of Hidden Meadows On The Ridge