Elmcroft of Point Loma

Overview of Ratings

3.6

April 06, 2015

By HONEST REVIEWER

Actually this place doesn't even deserve 1 star. My relative has been living here for just over 6 months and we've had nothing but problems. They are severely UNDER STAFFED. They are not able to deal with fall risk patients, my relative has fallen over 4 times each time resulting in a trip to the ER. I've been told by staff members more than once that the falls were preventable, that other caregivers weren't doing their jobs. After many meetings with management little to nothing has improved. I am currently looking to move my relative as soon as possible. I'm worry more and am under more stress now than I was when my relative was living with me.

July 30, 2013

By Lisahof

This place is horrible. They are way too understaffed and they mistreat there clients. Malnutrition, unexplained bruises. Beware.

July 27, 2011

By Gizella

A family friend is a resident at this Altzheimer's living facility. We visit it often and have found it to be an exceptionally good care unit. The staff are friendly, the facility is very clean and our friend is doing well there.

Photos of Elmcroft of Point Loma

Features of Elmcroft of Point Loma

• Spanish

About Elmcroft of Point Loma

Residents of Elmcroft of Point Loma are proud of the independence they maintain and enjoy the security of 24-hour personalized assistance. While we offer a helping hand with day-to-day tasks such as dressing, bathing and medication monitoring, they are treated as the accomplished individuals they are. They enjoy the freedom of choosing their own agenda and activities, while feeling secure in knowing that we are always there to provide support should they need it.

Map of Elmcroft of Point Loma