Silver Creek Inn Memory Care Community

Top Nearby Memory Care Facilities

Reviews of Silver Creek Inn Memory Care Community

February 22, 2015

By Christa1

Silver Creek was a fantastic facility too, and it was very nice. It was beautiful and huge. They were well staffed. They were very helpful too. It was just too expensive for us. However, if you had the money, I would recommend that place. They had doctors on staff. They had nursing care around the clock. It was right on baseline, but because of the way the building was constructed, everything was inside. The gardens and the yards were in the back. It was very quiet and had a very residential feeling even though they had lots of business down that area.

February 28, 2014

By Janet79304450

I went out to check Silver Creek Inn Memory Care and the experience was very nice. The lady I talked to was very helpful, answered my questions, and she took me on a tour. She even followed up a little bit with me and see how things are going and invited me to some of their outside family supports groups and I actually like that. I wished my mother can be in that facility. What I like about the facility besides that it's brand new is they have very wide hallways and I can remember that it smelled clean. I was able to see a room and that was really nice. Their bathing facilities were nice too. They had scheduled activities for the residents. I saw people coming in and you could see that there is a good security there.

March 30, 2013

By Janice Evans

Silver Creek is one of the few places that has 24/7 nursing care on staff. They are excellent. Things are going great for my mom. The building is brand new and it's decorated on the inside with a lot of collectibles. Each patient's door has a box where the patient can put in pictures or little articles. They have a golf course right near the facility. On the patio, they can watch the people come and go. The staff is very, very friendly and nice. The food is good. If you don't like what they're having for lunch, you can request that they make something different and they will. They charge $10 per hour for adult day care and that includes all the activities and meals.

Photos of Silver Creek Inn Memory Care Community

• Low Salt
  • Renal

• Licenses: Memory Care

About Silver Creek Inn Memory Care Community

Imagine your loved one thriving at Silver Creek Inn, where they will be treated like family. Warmth, respect and compassion abound in our beautiful and secured environment. By providing personalized memory care, we enhance the lives of our seniors, and provide peace of mind for their families.

Silver Creek Inn offers an abundance of amenities and services designed to keep our seniors healthy and happy in a beautifully appointed, secured environment.

Map of Silver Creek Inn Memory Care Community