Reviews of Glen Park at Glendale - Boynton Street
BigNorm April 24, 2015
I am a friend or relative of resident
From Glen Park at Glendale - Boynton Street
Glen Park Healthy Living is a community-recognized leader in helping those with memory impairments and those who require assistance with the activities of daily living. We aim to help residents live longer, happier, and healthier lives at an affordable cost; advocating open communication with families and providing residents choices that give their lives purpose. We strive to keep residents engaged in activities that are both interesting and meaningful to them with a supportive staff that takes the time to encourage independence.
Glen Park at Glendale-Boynton St. is a full service Memory Care Community that has been caring for individuals with late stages of memory impairment for 23 years. Our unique approach offers a multi-sensory environment for our residents with complex needs. Our home-like community was designed to create a feeling of comfort and safety, where each resident can relax, explore, and enjoy the environment. Families leave Glen Park with a clear conscience, knowing that their loved one is provided with constant supervision, devotion, and tailored personal care.
Benefits of Glen Park at Glendale-Boynton St.
- Gourmet Food
- Stimulating Activities & Community Outings
- Tailored Personal Care for each individual with a focus on independence 24/7.
- Caregivers are certified Memory Impairment Specialists
- High staff to resident ratio of 1:4 for closer personal attention
- Medication Administered by state certified Medication Aides
- Daily Housekeeping and laundry services
- Associates specially trained in managing challenging behaviors
- Pets in residence and rose gardens throughout community
- Licensed nurse on site daily for added protection
- Lovely single story ranch style community
Additional Accommodations Glen Park offers:
- Gated Community
- Delayed Egress System on all exit doors
- Video surveillance of external and internal property 24/7
What Makes Us Special
Glen Park is a locally owned family business that started in 1990 focusing on superior care, excellent service, responsiveness and unwavering respect for life.
Features of Glen Park at Glendale - Boynton Street
- Minimum Rate: $3200/month
- Rent Plus Care Fees
- Entry Fee
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.
- Studio Apartments
- Minimum Age: 60
- Pets: No Pets Allowed.
- State Licenses: 197608505
Location of Glen Park at Glendale - Boynton Street
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities