Brookdale Juan Tabo Place

3920 Juan Tabo Pl. NE, Albuquerque, NM, 87111

Reviews of Brookdale Juan Tabo Place

February 28, 2012

I am researching for a Assisted Living facility for my Mom that specializes in Memory Care. My first impression was that they were not as clean as they could be. Not to say they had trash all over the floor or something. Just dirty cushions and minor over looked housekeeping errors. I did have a lovely conversation with the sales rep. She was helpful & knowledgeable. What I liked most is that if she didn't know the answer to my question, She made sure she got it before the end of the tour. I happen to know that they are under new management and they had more vacancies than they wanted. I met a lot of the sales staff... I was a bit concerned that I never met with any actual caregivers. Before recommending this facility to any family and friends I would like to see them do more cleaning and cosmetic upgrades like cleaning the dirty cushions

Photos of Brookdale Juan Tabo Place

Features of Brookdale Juan Tabo Place

• Housing Extra: Cottages

• Minimum Age: None

• Licenses: YES

About Brookdale Juan Tabo Place

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brookdale Juan Tabo Place