Reviews of Country Club of Woodland Hills | INDEPENDENT LIVING
Patience146677 March 28, 2017
I visited this facility
My tour at Country Club of Woodland Hills was OK. The rooms were pretty spacious, but the dining rooms were small. They had a salad bar that was nice and had fresh fruit. They had a lot of activities, including outside amenities, like an outdoor swimming pool and grills. They also had full kitchens in each apartment.
Zella742427 February 10, 2017
I visited this facility
I have chosen Country Club of Woodland Hills, and I am scheduled to move in next month. I could get a cottage versus an actual apartment, so I am not going to have lots of noise. I have a full kitchen, and I can come and go as I want. There is a 1-car garage, so I don’t have to be concerned with my car being out in the elements. They have activities which I am not involved in yet, but I am looking forward. They already asked me about dates for scheduling a newcomer’s lunch to meet people in the community and to find out more about the activities they have and what might work for me. I am looking forward to moving in. The staff was really good, and they were welcoming to my friends. They have a swimming pool, which none of the other communities had, so it is more for active people, and that is what I need. I am going from working full-time to being retired, so I need activities to help me with the transition. They have a calendar and lots of activities, so I can be as active as I want.
Donna224268 September 13, 2016
I visited this facility
Country Club of Woodland Hills kind of ruined all the others. It was fantastic -- the cottage, the garage, the rooms, the meals, the kitchen, the pool -- and it had a big backyard and a little patio. It had all kinds of activities going on. Everyone that we had contact with was just really nice. The wait staff in the eating area was absolutely great. It was a fabulous place. They were very helpful. We had a wonderful lunch. They had a shuttle thing, and they would take you from the cottages to the main area for eating and stuff like that. It was just great. I couldn’t ask for anything else.
Thank you so much Donna and we appreciate the kind words. We are so pleased you enjoyed your tour of our community. We hope to see you again soon. It was a pleasure meeting and touring with you. Don't forget to stay in touch with what is happening at Country Club of Woodland Hills on our Face Book page. Many Thanks again, Your friends at "Country Club of Woodland Hills."
huddla July 19, 2016
I am a friend or relative of resident
I can't say enough wonderful things about this place. My mom had lived in the independent living for several years now and has loved it. They maintain the grounds wonderfully! This place was built years ago but it's hard to tell cause they keep it maintained beautifully. The staff here is amazing and cares about each and every resident. They have lots to do to entertain the residents also. You will feel safe and secure having your loved ones live here!
Thank you for your kind review of Country Club of Woodland Hills. It is our mission to treat everyone the way we would like our own loved ones to be treated. We take pride in having long term employees as well as long term residents. It is always OUR pleasure to treat each and every one of our residents with love and compassion, and tons of activities to keep them busy. Thank you again. Country Club of Woodland Hills PS....don't forget that we now are on Facenook with a daily print out of our activities as well as recent resident outings and upcoming events.
Flynn1 September 05, 2015
I am/was a resident of this facility
This is a very nice facility with good food, large apartments, friendly residents and staff. I would recommend it to anyone. ,
From Country Club of Woodland Hills
Included in your affordable monthly rent:
- A large apartment or cottage with a full-size kitchen, appliances, ample closet space, and balcony/patio
- All utilities, including basic expanded cable
- Elegant Dining: Enjoy 3 meals daily in our beautifully appointed dining room (except Sunday-2 meals)
- Transportation: Regularly scheduled transportation to area shopping centers, grocery & drugstores, banking institutions and off-campus activities
- Weekly Housekeeping including linen & towel laundry services
- 24-Hour Staffing to ensure when you need us, we’ll be there
- Emergency Call System for your peace of mind
- Complimentary Covered Parking
- Complete Maintenance: Rest easy knowing our experienced staff will take care of all apartment and community upkeep and repairs
- Dynamic Activity Programs
- Local Ownership & Management
Country Club of Woodland Hills Community Amenities:
- Elegant Dining Room
- Heated Swimming Pool
- Beauty & Barber Shop
- Coffee Corner
- Gated, Covered Parking
- Non-Denominational Chapel
- Pets Welcome (per guidelines)
- Exercise Programs
- Convenient Laundry Facilities
- Game & Card Rooms
- Guest Accommodations
- Room Service (when needed)
- Library & Reading Room
- Bark Park
We invite you to join us in a senior living lifestyle designed for the young at heart-whatever age that may be.
Features of Country Club of Woodland Hills
- Minimum rate: $2050/month
- All Inclusive Rent
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Companion Suites We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
- Studio Apartments
- Housing Extra Cottages
- Financial Guidance Extra Discover The All Inclusive Retirement Lifestyle At Country Club Of Woodland Hills. We Are Proud To Provide A Wide Variety Of Services & Amenities To Make Your Retirement The Best It Can Be.
- Minimum Age 55
- Pets Small Pets Allowed
Location of Country Club of Woodland Hills
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities