Atria Valley Manor

5549 East Lee Street, Tucson, AZ, 85712

Reviews of Atria Valley Manor

Anonymous103730050 March 31, 2015

Atria Valley Manor was quite large which I liked. The only downside of it was it was only for senior living. They told us that if we require to move into assisted living or memory care, they would move us to another Atria at no cost. So that was a plus as far as I am concerned. They did not have meals too. The staff was very nice and very friendly. The residents that we talked to seemed to be very happy with where they were at. The units were older, but I think they were well-maintained.

Gloria8036 December 06, 2014

Atria was very nice, very clean, and it was a nice facility. The rooms were nice; they had offered quite a few services. I was very pleased, but I haven’t chosen it yet. There was a little balcony, and the staff was very nice. There was nothing I dislike about the place as it was perfectly fine.

There was a movie room, craft room, library, and a gym type of thing. It’s very clean and nice. We went through the dining area, and it seemed to be excellent. They had snacks and options for people to just pick up. It was very pleasant all around, and it had very nice feel to it.

Caring98173150 November 29, 2014

The Atria was fine. I looked at the studio, and I loved their little patio. The food was real good. The staff was very nice. They had exercise and parties every once in a while for them. They had a big card room where they could go and play cards, and it was nice.

Richard82186950 April 11, 2014

Atria Valley Manor was a nice place. I met with the general manager, who was also the secretary and the greeter. I guess the lady was a one-person office, but she was very cordial, very nice, and very knowledgeable about what she was doing. She didn't pressure me into doing anything that I didn't want to. She gave me a tour, and everything was really nice. I like the people that live there. I saw the eating facilities and everything was very nice. I saw a one-bedroom and a two-bedroom. The living quarters were excellent. For just me, it was more than enough. The living room-dining room was a big room. They have a bathroom and a nice bedroom, and that was plenty adequate for me also. The kitchen facility was compact, and I like that. Overall, I like this place; however, they don't have assisted care anywhere that is close by them. So if I got sick and I needed some care, I would have to move to another facility. Nevertheless, I would recommend them to others.

Caring76647250 February 28, 2014

I moved into Atria Valley Manor the 1st of February. The food is very good and the staff is absolutely helpful. They have lots of activities. Their rooms are quite large. I have a nice little kitchen in my 1-bedroom suite, with a fairly nice and adequate bathroom. I'm 90 years old and I'm not very fussy. I have nothing to complain about.

Enforma November 07, 2011

Atria Valley Manor is a little oasis in the middle of busy Tucson, and is great for the somewhat less-than-independent crowd. They have spacious apartments on two floors available with enough room for all your favorite furniture and belongings. A central courtyard leads to their dining room, which offers a great selection of meals. The staff looks in on their residents, but gives them their much-needed privacy. The apartments are extremely well designed, and the outside walkways are nicely done with lots of flora. I have recommended this place to folks who are easing into the assisted living lifestyle change, and it is an excellent transition place for people who are coming from living in their own homes and not yet ready for more care.

Emmyrose September 27, 2011

This is an independent living facility with 64 apartments on 5 acres. It is all one story with studio, one and two bedroom.Each have a patio. There is 64 apartments. All are equipped with hand bars etc. and an emergency system.

They have a beautiful decor outside and in.

There is a dining room which is restaurant style so there are lots of choices. It is anytime dining.

They have a sitting room.

They have certified staff and a doctor on call. The hospital is close and they do transport.

They have a nice courtyard and grounds with a sitting area and patio/

They have an activities department and transport for shopping and other activities as well as in house activities.

There is available lists of agenceies if needs require but do not assist with this.

It is a great place for indepent senior living however you cannot move within facility if loc changes.

From Atria Valley Manor

At Atria Valley Manor, you'll enjoy a family-like atmosphere on five beautifully landscaped acres in Tucson. Our residents enjoy a wide variety of activities including a walking club, daily group exercise classes, educational seminars and regular outings. We offer a choice of inviting apartments, and every unit features large closets, an all-electric kitchen with modern appliances, ceiling fans and private patios.

Atria Valley Manor offers the following services:

• Staff available 24 hours a day
  • Choice of apartments
  • Anytime Café
  • Full-time director of events and activities
  • Emergency call system in every apartment
  • Daily restaurant-style meals
  • Housekeeping services
  • Maintenance of apartment, community and grounds
  • Scheduled transportation

We have large garden home style apartments with private front and back entrances. Mail is delivered right to your door. A small town friendly atmosphere with lush landscaping.

Features of Atria Valley Manor

• Housing extra: Alcove
  • Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites

• Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: W/D in residence

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Wii sports competition
  • Tai chi
  • Activities extra: Computer class

• Private services

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)

• We charge an entry fee
  • Monthly rent is all inclusive
  • Fee structure extra: 1

• Minimum age: 55

• Technology extra: Emergency Call System

• We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits