Town Village Sterling Heights

4500 Dobry Drive, Sterling Heights, MI, 48314

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Town Village Sterling Heights

Kristen14 November 30, 2015

Mother is living in Town Village, and I decided to increase the support that she’s getting there to see how it works out. They don’t provide assisted living themselves; they have a company that comes there if you hire them. I don't have any problems at all with this facility. The staff is very helpful, very kind, and very dedicated. Any time I’ve had a concern, they addressed it immediately. She has early stages of Alzheimer's and was kind of isolating herself. She’s on the third story and the hallways are real long. She has COPD, so it’s hard for her to go anywhere. I’m a little bit worried about that because of the way the building is set up, but it’s a beautiful facility. The rooms are very nice and very well maintained. She has a one-bedroom, but they also have two-bedrooms. The swimming pool was another reason why I decided to keep her there because it’s one activity that my mother will consistently engage in. She has a cat that she loves and able to keep there.

Terry 01 November 30, 2015

The staff and facility of Town Village were wonderful. It was more expensive but very nice. That was a top one on our list. The dining room was like a grand ballroom; it was beautiful. They also had a theater room, a library, a nice swimming pool, and a hot tub. It had an exercise room, a little gift store, and a place for residents to get their hair done.

Caring109755450 July 07, 2015

We did go to Town Village Sterling Heights. We found it to be really nice and very clean. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. The rooms we saw were of decent size and very well maintained.

Margitta May 15, 2015

Town Village also had a pool, and it was very nice. It was also excellent the both times we were there to visit. However, they did not have a washer and dryer in their apartments. They had a lovely indoor pool and spa. The staff was very nice and very accommodating while we were there. The residents were very friendly and very welcoming. It was very clean and impressive.

Bill106491650 May 07, 2015

Town Village is near where my mom owned a home and lived for fifty years. It has been really good because it is a very nice community. It is a little pricey, but other than that, it is really good. The staffs are excellent, and everybody here is really good. They offer three meals a day, and the food is very good. The size of the room is very good too. It is plenty enough room for my mom. My wife and my sister chose this one. They brought my mom here to look at it, and she liked it. This place has just about everything that you might need. It has a swimming pool, a large workout room, a crafts room, and a party room. For independent living, this place probably has everything that anyone might need.

Diane95197850 September 23, 2014

Our visit at Town Village was very good. The staff all seemed very nice and really interested in their jobs. They were also enthusiastic. I was able to look at two rooms, a one bedroom and a two bedroom and we are interested in the two bedrooms because the other one is a little too small. We were able to eat there and the food was really good. They have a menu and they have three meals to choose from and if you don’t want those you can just order a cheeseburger or a hamburger; you can go off the menu. They have a pool, a craft room, library, a little store. They also have an activities director that takes people to lunch once a week if they want to go. They have different outings that they take them if they want to go. They have a little TV station. You can be as involved as you want to be.

Annie13 July 30, 2013

I went to Town Village about one or two years ago and they toured me around the place. The facility was nice and clean. The staff are really nice and considerate. I had lunch there and it was really nice. The food was delicious. I talked to the couple that I sat with and they were nice.

caring6688 May 31, 2013

My mother lives at Town Village Sterling Heights for two months now. I decided to have her there because they are able to meet her needs and the price is right. The place is immaculate clean. The staff are wonderful and they continue to treat my mom very well. Anytime she needed anything from maintenance they've been right there. They even have a housekeeping service that comes every other week and cleans her apartment if she wants. They have lots of activities like bingo and social events. They have a service that provides transportation for shopping and doctor's appointment. The people from the kitchen have visited her and they have weekly meetings regarding the menu. So far she is very happy. They do give people the opportunity to voice their opinions, make suggestions, and evaluate different things at the facility. The manager is very open, approachable, and visits the residents constantly. I have not found a problem yet.

About Town Village Sterling Heights

Town Village Sterling Heights is an independent living community in Sterling Heights, MI designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact Town Village Sterling Heights for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Town Village Sterling Heights