Parklane Senior Apartments

680 E 100 S, Salt Lake City, UT, 84102

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Parklane Senior Apartments

Caring91766250 August 28, 2014

We had a really good tour at Parklane. The place was very nice. The rooms were too small, but neat and clean. They also had a couple of two-bedroom option that seemed more suitable. The staff was informative and helpful. They had activities, like when they take people to the opera. They had people who were experts in the community come in and give talks. They had weekly grocery runs. They also had transportation for the residents.

Murielle April 01, 2014

We had some references from other friends who have their parents at Parklane. My mother-in-law has been there since December, and we have people who have been there for several years; they really enjoy it. It's a senior apartment, but you can add a lot of services to it. Her one bedroom apartment is quite perfect. They provide her with high-quality service. It's really good, and also it's well-organized. They have activities every day. It's amazing. They have an excellent person in charge who is really quite creative. The activities keep them sharp and make their minds work, like going to the library and to the symphony. We had meals with her there; it's very acceptable. She's not complaining at all about the food. I've been telling all my friends about them who have parents. We are very happy with it.

About Parklane Senior Apartments

Parklane Senior Apartments is an independent living community in Salt Lake City, UT designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact Parklane Senior Apartments for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Parklane Senior Apartments