NEED HELP FINDING INDEPENDENT LIVING?

Talk to an advisor for free: (866) 515-8248

Payment

Payment Options

Contact for details

Availability

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From The Remington at Valley Ranch

Become a part of our flourishing family at The Remington at Valley Ranch, offering Independent Living services in Irving, Texas. Our inviting community puts residents in the capable hands of experienced staff. The Remington at Valley Ranch offers the privacy and freedom to live the way residents choose in comfortable surroundings. At the same time, it offers companionship. Say goodbye to the worries of living alone. Say goodbye to home maintenance and housework. Say hello to a relaxed lifestyle at our community in Irving, Texas, filled with exciting events and quality care. Apartments are spacious and well-equipped with sought-after amenities. Some of our apartment homes feature balconies that offer sweeping views of the surrounding area. Apartments are much more than comfortable places to lay your head. Each of our floor plans is equipped with safety features that give residents and their friends and family peace of mind. Residents also can splash and relax in our heated outdoor pool open year-round, practice their short game on our putting green, grab a book from our well-stocked library or attend informational sessions on healthy aging. When residents wish to explore the local area, our community is convenient to local transit lines, including DART. Our location near Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport also makes it easy for friends and family to visit or for residents who wish to travel.

Reviews of The Remington at Valley Ranch

Posted by Ted9 August 22, 2015
3.0

At The Remington at Valley Ranch, the staff was OK. I would say they were solid, and they knew about their facility. They have all sorts of stuff. They have trips and fields trips to the museum in the city.

Posted by Robin19 December 30, 2013
4.0

We got my dad in a nice place at Remington. It is clean and it is close to me. Their service is really good. They make him feel welcome. They check on him if he needs anything. He has a nice and clean little apartment. The appliances look good. The carpets are clean too. Regarding food, my dad seems to enjoy it even though he does like to go out a lot.

Posted by Aileen36 August 30, 2013

Remington was very nice but the apartment I looked at was way too small. The staff was very nice and it was a pretty community. I saw the exercise room and I liked it. I saw the swimming pool and they told me about some of the activities. I was shown a large dining room where you could have your family.

Posted by emily8 July 24, 2013
4.0

The Remigton is a lovely independent living, it's a great community and they have wonderful grounds. It's very clean and very well kept. I was really impressed with it. The people have been very helpful on the initial move in. I think the food is very good; they serve two meals a day, breakfast and lunch or dinner. They had great activities, they take you out to cultural activities, not only WalMart or the grocery stores on Fridays. They have church service on Sundays. It�s in a great location in terms of doctors, shops and everything right in your fingertips.

Posted by Richard22 May 12, 2013

We chose Remington at Valley Ranch for my mother because of its location and it was nicer than the other ones we've visited. The staff is very helpful, and friendly. The rooms were all freshly painted and carpeted when she moved in.

Posted by Gregory1 April 25, 2013
4.0

I was driving and I spotted The Remington at Valley Ranch. I went inside for a visit. The staff who assisted me was really friendly. The place was pretty nice. I had no idea if they had activities but I saw there was what looked like a tennis court. I was not able to check the rooms. I saw the residents and they were a little older than me. They seemed friendly and talked to each other. My visit was really short. If someone asked me about this place, I would recommend it.

Location of The Remington at Valley Ranch

Features of The Remington at Valley Ranch

Get Details

• Get a quote
  • Learn about payment options
  • Make an appointment

By submitting this form, you agree to Caring.com's Privacy Policy, Terms of Use, and Agreement to be Contacted by Telephone.