The Remington at Valley Ranch

8707 Valley Ranch Parkway West, Irving, TX, 75063

Reviews of The Remington at Valley Ranch

Average Rating:
emily8 July 24, 2013

The Remigton is a lovely independent living, it's a great community and they have wonderful grounds. It's very clean and very well kept. I was really impressed with it. The people have been very helpful on the initial move in. I think the food is very good; they serve two meals a day, breakfast and lunch or dinner. They had great activities, they take you out to cultural activities, not only WalMart or the grocery stores on Fridays. They have church service on Sundays. It�s in a great location in terms of doctors, shops and everything right in your fingertips.

Richard22 May 12, 2013

We chose Remington at Valley Ranch for my mother because of its location and it was nicer than the other ones we've visited. The staff is very helpful, and friendly. The rooms were all freshly painted and carpeted when she moved in.

Gregory1 April 25, 2013

I was driving and I spotted The Remington at Valley Ranch. I went inside for a visit. The staff who assisted me was really friendly. The place was pretty nice. I had no idea if they had activities but I saw there was what looked like a tennis court. I was not able to check the rooms. I saw the residents and they were a little older than me. They seemed friendly and talked to each other. My visit was really short. If someone asked me about this place, I would recommend it.

From The Remington at Valley Ranch

Become a part of our flourishing family at The Remington at Valley Ranch, offering Independent Living services in Irving, Texas. Our inviting community puts residents in the capable hands of experienced staff. The Remington at Valley Ranch offers the privacy and freedom to live the way residents choose in comfortable surroundings. At the same time, it offers companionship. Say goodbye to the worries of living alone. Say goodbye to home maintenance and housework. Say hello to a relaxed lifestyle at our community in Irving, Texas, filled with exciting events and quality care. Apartments are spacious and well-equipped with sought-after amenities. Some of our apartment homes feature balconies that offer sweeping views of the surrounding area. Apartments are much more than comfortable places to lay your head. Each of our floor plans is equipped with safety features that give residents and their friends and family peace of mind. Residents also can splash and relax in our heated outdoor pool open year-round, practice their short game on our putting green, grab a book from our well-stocked library or attend informational sessions on healthy aging. When residents wish to explore the local area, our community is convenient to local transit lines, including DART. Our location near Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport also makes it easy for friends and family to visit or for residents who wish to travel.

Features of The Remington at Valley Ranch