Brookdale Franklin

910 Murfreesboro Road, Franklin, TN, 37064

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Brookdale Franklin

Kathy86205050 August 28, 2014

I like the people that are at Emeritus; they seem to care. I like the proximity. Because of where they're located, I can be within the hospital within 5 minutes, within doctors within 10 to 15 minutes. I don't think it's too big; I don't think it's too small. It's the right size.

The services that they provide are nice. They have many activities so right now, it does suit their needs. My mom and dad try to sit by themselves but they still encourage them and as a result of that, they do participate at times and when they do, they enjoy it. The food seems to be good. They seem to like it. They eat well.

Caring71227250 October 15, 2013

I chose the Legacy Crossing because of the location. The staff was all very friendly and helpful. I really don't know anything about the residents yet because I have not moved in.

Kay13 September 25, 2013

Legacy Crossing is really a very nice place for my brother-in-law. It is clean and it smells good. Those qualities are important in my opinion. The facility feels homey. It is very nice but not over-the-top extravagant. The staff is very helpful and very concerned that their occupants are satisfied. They are always trying to meet their needs. Everything is very good. They have a very good activity director that supervises all sorts of activities.

During our inquiry, they were very receptive and my brother-in-law felt at home instantly. They definitely made sure that they were there for him and even made it easier coming in. Currently, my brother-in-law seems very happy. Everything seems to be going very well for him.

From Brookdale Franklin

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Location of Brookdale Franklin