Baptist Manor

Overview of Ratings

4.1

April 24, 2013

By Vivian7

I visited Baptist Manor when I was looking for a place for myself. Their staff were very, very friendly and I really enjoyed the place. I enjoyed the setup of the quad where you can walk directly into your home. It has a little porch in the front and an attached garage. Also, if sometimes I didn't want to cook for myself, I can just go to the cafeteria to eat the meals the meals they have there.

May 31, 2012

By caring5303

It was the only one we found with subsidized housing so first of all, my mom can afford it. There she can live in independent living (because she didn't quite need assisted living) but they bring all of her resources to her. She just needed some help with independent living so they bring whatever help she needs to her and her apartment because she cant afford a regular apartment. The place is like a college campus for older people but it still feels like home because the staff there was really sweet. They have like 35 acres of land around them. There's not a single thing mom needs because everything is provided for her there. They have transportation, food delivery, housekeeping if she needs it and whatever her needs are they give her a social worker to talk to about it. Mom said the food is really good. It's like a buffet every night. They just have different things set up for them everyday so she can chose what she like and what she doesn't wanna do. Mom is so happy! I'm really contented.

January 18, 2012

By Social Worker # 1

I think Baptist Manor of Farmington Hills, Michigan is an excellent choice for placement for someone who prefers to live independently and who is looking for an apartment for themselves, a friend or a family member to live in. The Baptist Manor is a faith based non profit senior living community apartment complex. The common areas are on a 35 acres campus in Farmington Hills, Mi and it is simply gorgeous and it is beautifully coordinated in a wooded cul-de-sac neighborhood. The surrounding neighborhood is beautifully landscaped and is coordinated and tailored with perfection. The senior community is in a 0% crime rate neighborhood. I could almost smell the pine trees they are so beautiful this time of the year. The residents love it there and they enjoy spending time interacting with one another there also. They offer their residents an array of supportive services and amenities there. There community there is for seniors 62 and older, but they will accept underage residents with mobility and they are given a specialty designed assessable apartment. They also offer affordable rent based on the individuals income and all utilities are included in the residents' rent also. 3 savory nutritional meals, housekeeping, laundry services, personal care available, and pets are also welcomed. They also provide 24/7 staff on site in each building for the residents' everyday needs. In general, I would rank this facility a five stars rating for their excellence and expertise in seniors affordable living lifestyle.

Let Us Search For You

Save Money

Care

Save Stress

About Baptist Manor

Baptist Manor is an independent living community in Farmington Hills, MI designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact Baptist Manor for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Baptist Manor