Abbey Delray Independent Living

Overview of Ratings

4.4

May 30, 2014

By Jean49

Abbey Delray has independent living. It was very good. We were pleased with it. The environment was very nice. The staff was very informative and very caring; it sounded like to me. The rooms were very nice.

January 12, 2014

By Sea Angel

I like Abbey Delray the best. There are darling little villas right along the waterways. I could have a kayak and I could go kayaking right there behind my property. Then across from the water ways are regular condominiums. They can give a tree if the view from the stream bothers you. I can put an electric wire around the backyard so I can have my dog ran out of the door or not worry that an alligator will eat my dog. They are throwing in a free golf cart so you could go back and forth to the main building. But I’m not sure if they are still offering that until now. The chef came out of the kitchen to greet and meet us. The place is well decorated, like the crown moldings. The cabinets and refrigerators have fancy stones too. They also have a cleaning service.

About Abbey Delray

Abbey Delray is an independent living community in Delray Beach, FL designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact Abbey Delray for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Abbey Delray