Abbey Delray Independent Living

2000 Lowson Boulevard,, Delray Beach, FL, 33445

Top Nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Abbey Delray | Independent Living

October 22, 2014

We moved to Abbey Delray and the staff is very nice. Our room has two bedrooms and a kitchen. It's a little small in the living room and kitchen area. Their food is very good and the facility is very well kept.

October 16, 2014

We are scheduled to move into Abbey Delray. It is a Lifecare facility, and we're going in as independent. They have assisted, skilled nursing, and Alzheimer's facilities. What impressed us the most with Abbey Delray? The price was right. The rooms were the right size. The area looked nice, and we are familiar with it because we live close by. Starting in November, they are going to add restaurants and they are going to change some of the grounds or add buildings. The staff seemed wonderful. Everybody I talked to there was very easy to talk to. The people there, they weren't snooty or anything, and they all praised the people that work there. They all were very, very happy with them.

June 30, 2014

By David1191

I think Abbey Delray is the nicest one by far. The facility is well kept, and it’s very clean. My mom’s room is big and nice. The dining area is very nice, too. My understanding is you serve yourself, but its all healthy food. The staff are very nice and give excellent help. Their activities are excellent as well.

May 30, 2014

By Jean49

Abbey Delray has independent living. It was very good. We were pleased with it. The environment was very nice. The staff was very informative and very caring; it sounded like to me. The rooms were very nice.

January 12, 2014

By Sea Angel

I like Abbey Delray the best. There are darling little villas right along the waterways. I could have a kayak and I could go kayaking right there behind my property. Then across from the water ways are regular condominiums. They can give a tree if the view from the stream bothers you. I can put an electric wire around the backyard so I can have my dog ran out of the door or not worry that an alligator will eat my dog. They are throwing in a free golf cart so you could go back and forth to the main building. But I’m not sure if they are still offering that until now. The chef came out of the kitchen to greet and meet us. The place is well decorated, like the crown moldings. The cabinets and refrigerators have fancy stones too. They also have a cleaning service.

About Abbey Delray

Abbey Delray is an independent living community in Delray Beach, FL designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact Abbey Delray for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Abbey Delray