Creekside at Shallowford

7511 Shallowford Rd, Chattanooga, TN, 37421

Reviews of Creekside at Shallowford

Lindia1 September 29, 2015

The only thing that I did not like at Creekside is the fact that there’s two levels and she would have to get the elevator. Everybody was wonderful there as well as the rooms. The eating area was really nice; it was downstairs as well as the common area. They have group nights where they do different activities.

Lori49 September 23, 2015

Creekside at Shallowford is an excellent place; just beautiful. It's a very friendly community. The place was immaculately clean. Entertainment and things were going on in different areas. When we walked in the facility, we saw our names on board, and we were greeted immediately by our host. I saw that everywhere we went was just beautiful. We met some of the staff members, and everybody was professional. You totally get what you pay for.

Richard108144850 July 04, 2015

I stayed one night at Creekside. I would say it was really a nice place. The staff was friendly and really helpful in everything that I had to ask them. The residents that I had talked to and ate meals with were nice and really friendly. The food was good, and the dining room service was good also.

Anonymous111697050 June 01, 2015

I went to visit Creekside at Shallowford. It was wonderful. I like it better than any place I visited, but it did not meet my needs of assisted living since it was independent living. The staff was great. They called me several times since I visited and invited me to come back. The rooms were very good. They were clean, and some had balconies. I had lunch there, and it was great.

Judy105713250 May 02, 2015

My mother is in Creekside at Shallowford. We chose it because she can afford it, and it is a great place. Everybody is happy to be there. The staff is great. The people that live there love the staff, and that means a lot. I find the rooms great and totally livable. They are well maintained. As a matter of fact, right before she moves in, they come in and paint the entire apartment and place new flooring. She is in an efficiency apartment. They have bigger rooms over there, but really that's all you need.

They have 3 meals a day and activities. They play cards and games and have little parties and stuff for whatever reason. They have a bus, and they take them places. They take them out to eat or to the mall, and they even take them to doctor's appointments on certain days. They are all included in one price, so you really cannot beat it.

I really like that when you walk in, everything is really clean, and they have this huge dining room that looks like a nice restaurant. It is not shabby, and it didn't look like an old folks' home. I will not mind living there. It is nice and bright. They have an outside area with little benches and stuff where the residents can sit outside and enjoy the fresh air. They have flowers planted, and everything is landscaped. The furniture is nice and in style. They have all these sitting arrangements inside for guests. It is a great place.

Caring105593650 April 25, 2015

Creekside is in a really safe area, and it fits in my mom’s budget. They are good to her. The food is very good. The apartments were a lot bigger than the others. They have all kinds of activities. She went out to eat with them yesterday.

Buffy37 October 30, 2014

We visited Creekside at Shallowford recently. We were very impressed with the facility itself. We were shown apartments that could suit our needs. We enjoyed a wonderful meal with two very interesting table-partners. The food was excellently prepared, with choices galore. It was delicious, freshly prepared, and healthy eating as well. We were very impressed with every staff member we encountered. The Management Team (Mr & Mrs) were extremely generous with their time and showed us the apartments that are all exceptionally well-kept, and carefully laid-out for the convenience of the resident(s). We were very impressed with the managing couple. It is obvious that they pay close attention to details, as well as being excellent representatives for this facility. We have a really strong desire to make Creekside our future home, if it is at all possible!

William39 May 27, 2014

Creekside was a very nice place, and the facilities were outstanding. They have very nice and outstanding people. The food was good, although I’m not a big eater, and the dining area was good. They have one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments. The apartments are very spacious, clean, and outstanding.

Stephanie19 December 20, 2013

We went to visit Creekside at Shallowford and it was very nice. It was exceptionally clean. The staff was informative and friendly. My mom wanted to stay there but she could not afford it.

Lora3 October 31, 2013

I saw very happy and busy people at Creekside. The selling feature for me is because they're like a holiday retirement and they have places all over the US that if I want to travel and go anywhere, I can stay at one of the residences without paying a fee. They told me I could come back anytime I wanted and have lunch or breakfast and I did that a lot. I've met quite a few of the residents and they're all happy. Some of them have moved out and stayed away for a month or two and they moved back. They have a lot of activities and field trips going on and if you want to go some place, they will take you within a 10-mile radius.

Caring Jane1 September 20, 2013

I'm very familiar with East Ridge because I have some friends that lived there and they loved it. In fact, most of them have died there. I have one particular friend living there now and she really likes it. When I visited the place for myself, they showed me a vacant room. It does need a little painting and stuff but that would have been done, I'm sure. The people there are very nice. You can eat as many meals there as you want. Most of my friends there eat the evening meal in their dining area and they do their own thing for breakfast and lunch. All I don't care for this facility is the environment. They're situated in an area more like the business section part of the town. Overall though I would recommend this place to others.

From Creekside at Shallowford

Creekside at Shallowford is located in Chattanooga, TN, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Creekside at Shallowford for a visit...and stay!

Features of Creekside at Shallowford

• Housing extra: Cottages

• Hiking trails

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Dining extra: Private dining room