Lakeline Oaks

1905 South Lakeline Blvd., Cedar Park, TX, 78613

Reviews of Lakeline Oaks

November 25, 2015

By J.L.

My mom has been in Lakeline Oaks since late September. It is really nice. The on-site management is really friendly and attentive to the residents. At this point, it has been a pretty good experience. She likes the food. They are very accommodating and even bring food to her room free of charge. She feels well cared for there. She is in a private, one-bedroom apartment that is slightly smaller but has a table, a large bed, and kitchen. They provide bus transportation with a schedule. They have a variety of services, like an on-site clinic, physician, a concierge of medicine, and home health that is available on-site with which people can schedule appointments. We actually hire them to look after my mom. We chose it because it is really close to my house, and they had availability.

September 07, 2015

I have visited Lakeline Oaks. It is a very nice place, but it is too expensive for what they have to offer. My contact with the staff was cordial, and they were helpful. They have one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments -- well-appointed and pretty. It was a fairly new place, well-managed apparently, and nice, but pricey. It was clean, but I didn't spend enough time there to really find out a lot about it; I just had one visit.

March 20, 2015

I have been at Lakeline Oaks Retirement Resort for almost a year, and I like it here myself. I have a nice apartment with a bedroom, living area, a small kitchen, and a bath. We have our own individual heat and air conditioning in each apartment. We have good food with three meals a day. We have an exercise room, a library, a movie place, a banking facility, and a laundry room where the residents can do their laundry.

January 17, 2015

By Georgia6

I liked Lakeline Oaks Retirement Resort, but it was more expensive. I liked the atmosphere -- it was nice and bright. It even has a few more activities, but I just could not afford it. All of the staff members were great. The advantage to its food is they had meals from 8:00 to 9:30 or whatever, and you could either get a regular menu, special order it like in a restaurant, go to their sizzling salad bar, or you could also get it delivered to your room. There you really feel like you are living in a hotel because they have a beauty salon, a drugstore, a bank, and a little grocery shop within the walls of the building.

September 23, 2013

By Beyda

My mom is in Lakeline Oaks. It is very beautiful and it looks like a resort. It is our choice because it has a lot of amenities on the services. They have pharmacy, bank and there are a lot of entertainment for them throughout the week. They have a shuttle. It has a very friendly atmosphere. The food is great and they have a large selection of food. The people are very friendly and the staff is excellent. My mom feels like she's on vacation all the time. I highly recommend them to others.

June 08, 2013

By Nancy49

Lakeline Oaks is very nice, clean and tidy. All the people seemed very friendly and very happy. The staff were very accommodating and very nice to talk to. They wanted to know what they can do for us but unfortunately we've decided to live in a smaller house at this time.

February 03, 2013

By LauraC12

Other

We've been getting calls from this and other community for some time. Every time someone writes or calls it's always a different person. My husband and I finally went to have a look around not too long ago and the girl that greeted us and gave us information was an absolute joy to deal with. After some discussion, we decided to give her a call to talk about a deposit. The man that answered the phone was very curt and informed me that she is no longer working for them. We will go elsewhere. I don't like the feeling that they change things up so much.

November 20, 2012

By wjb1tex

My wife and I had a deposit down and expected to move to Lakeline Oaks. While preparing our home for sale, which took some time, we visited the facility a number of times. It seemed every few months the entire staff turned over. We began to question the management company's ( not the local management ) commitment to provide consistent quality service so we backed out and moved to a different community where we are very happy. Although some of the young servers frequently come and go all of the staff remains. Most for several years and it has only been open for seven.

November 13, 2012

By Greengirl

This facility is very nice however is has gone through many managers in just 3 years. And it seems that the employees that really care about the people that live here are the ones that they don't keep! To me those would be the ones I would think they would do anything to keep! But this place seems to do the opposite!

Photos of Lakeline Oaks

Features of Lakeline Oaks

About Lakeline Oaks

Lakeline Oaks was planned with you in mind. The studio, one, two and three bedroom apartments are pleasant, beautifully designed living spaces with fully-equipped kitchens, luxurious private baths, and many smart details to complement your busy lifestyle. Light housekeeping is provided regularly.

The stunning main dining room, featuring a soaring vaulted ceiling and timber trusses, is the setting for fine dining.

Gracious common areas are ideal for gathering with friends and neighbors. The large theater provides movies and other varied entertainment. Take care of business at the in-house bank, gift shop, or schedule the driver to take you where you need to go. You can even accommodate visiting friends and family in our guest suite. Come visit us and see how Lakeline Oaks or Provident Crossings can provide you with comfort, independence, security, convenience and a friendly community in a place you can call home.

Community Highlights:

Lakeline Oaks is located 1 block south of Cypress Creek on S Lakeline Oaks Blvd. at S Lakeline Blvd and Little Elm Trail.

Retails Centers a mile North of the Lakeline Mall

In-house:

• Bank: Hillcrest Bank
  • Salon: Lakeline Oaks Salon
  • Gift Shop: Collectible Caboose.
  • Other: House Call Doctors, Visiting Physicians, may have services offered by Massage Therapist, Professional Trainers for exercise equipment. Concierge Club & Lounge with flat screen TV, All Day Every Day beverages and snacks, and Freedom Dining

For the comfort and care of those who live and work at Lakeline Oaks, we are a non-smoking community.

Map of Lakeline Oaks