Senior Suites of Fay's Point

13201 S. Ashland Ave, Blue Island, IL, 60406

Contact Now

Reviews of Senior Suites of Fay's Point

Carolyn34 February 27, 2014

Senior Suites of Fay Point has been open about two and a half years now. It is located right along the Calumet River. There's a condominium complex next to it but it was kind of deserted there. Other than that, it's like grassy area and there's a bridge that goes over the river. There is a shopping center in Ashland Street and those little shopping centers nearby but you couldn't walk to it from there. You would need to get driven.

I like the layout of the building. I don't think they had an eating facility there because they didn't have assisted living. It was just independent living. You could order dinners if you wanted to and have them delivered. I didn't like it because when we went there, the person who was doing the leasing got really annoyed with me and my sister because we asked all the questions you could think. The details of what do you all do with this, what do you do with that. If we have to deal with her acting like this now, what if there's a problem when mother moves in, something needs to be done in the apartment or handled, is it going to be an issue?

caring0510113 May 29, 2013

I used to drive by Senior Suite of Fay's Point. I inquired about the place and I could not afford it. The place is absolutely gorgeous. It's really nice. The staff was very pleasant.

From Senior Suites of Fay's Point

Senior Suites of Fay's Point in Blue Island offers affordable senior apartments for income qualified residents at least 62 years of age. Senior Suites of Fay's Point will provide 90 affordable priced apartments for seniors, and features significant "green" technology and design elements including (but not limited to) a geo-thermal heating & cooling system, permeable pavers, and extensive use of recycled content. Residents enjoy complimentary laundry facilities, spacious, well-appointed community areas designed for opportunities for social engagement and camaraderie as well as Wellness Everyday programs throughout the month.

Features of Senior Suites of Fay's Point

• Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites

• Private services

• Shared space where residents can host parties

• Minimum age: 62

• Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)

• Technology extra: Emergency Call System

• Monthly rent is all inclusive
  • Fee structure extra: We participate in the Choice Housing Voucher Program with CHA
  • Minimum rate: $576/month