Traditions of Hanover

Overview of Ratings

4.6

May 11, 2016

By AnonymousRLKUH

I went to Traditions of Hanover. I just took a tour there. The whole place was gorgeous. It looks like a 5 star hotel. The staff was very nice. They sent some food along. They have some things going pretty much every day but its more of your own type – you go, you review the chart and you schedule it.

May 11, 2016

By SandyOIELF

Traditions of Hanover was very clean and well kept. Everybody was very friendly. They had a lot of activities and took the seniors on trips to the doctors' offices and the grocery stores. Everything was very nice. They had studio, a one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments that were all very spacious, even the studio. There was room for a bed, a small table and a couple of chairs. The food was very good. There was a variety of activities and entertainment, like they've had a band, an Elvis impersonator, and magician come in.

January 25, 2016

By M. Connie

I have been a resident at Traditions of Hanover for almost 4 years. My family lives in Bath and I wanted to live closer to them. When I decided to move to this area from Levittown, PA, they checked out the different facilities. They choose a few for me to visit. After visting one or two, my daughter and I walked into Traditions of Hanover. I told my daughter, "This feels like home." We had lunch here and the food was excellent. The atmosphere in the dining room was livlely and animated. People were chatting and visiting with each other. My daughter went from table to table asking the residents if they thought I would be happy here. Everyone of them said that they thought I would. A gentleman came over to us and said that this was the place for me and that I should move here. The apartments they showed me were beautiful, spacious and well kept. My Grandsons are EMTs and they gave Jennifer the third degree about the safety procedures and they passed with flying colors. The Activity calendar has so many different types of activities, there is somethng for everyone. They have Chair Yoga, Chair Aerobics,Zumba Gold and Strength, Mobility and Balance classes. We have Art classes, Beaded Jewelry classes. craft projects and Writing Classes. We have an in house Newsletter written by the residents and so many other things to do. They have shopping trips, rides to doctors offices, lunch outtings and trips to Entertainment Venues. Traditions of Hanover is a wonderful place for me to spend my retirement years. I love it here .

December 29, 2015

By TimandCristin

My mom has been at Traditions for over a year now. Not only has it enhanced her wellness and wellbeing I believe it saved her life. The amenities, the staff, and the community have been a tremendous gift to my mom and our family. We love being a part of the beautiful life at Traditions!

December 29, 2015

By Picaroo

I cannot say enough about Traditions of Hanover! From the director all the way through to maintenance they are equally kind, caring and you know they really like their jobs by their attitude. Nothing is too much for them to do for anyone at anytime. I can feel comfortable when I leave my Mother that she is good hands and should there be any irregularity with her I can always count on someone calling me and alerting me within minutes, regardless of the time of day. Traditions has my seal of approval 100%.

December 19, 2015

By Michele T. M.

When my mom was in search of an Independent Community in the Lehigh Valley, we visited Traditions of Hanover, among other places. What set ToH aside from the others was the warm and oh-so-welcoming feeling we both had, right from the start. We were made to feel right at home - not just by the staff, but by the residents. The sales person that met with us barely had to say a word to us... the residents themselves kept coming up to us telling us about their experiences since moving to ToH. Now... over 3 years later... my mom still says that moving here was the best decision she's ever made. She is never bored, never lonely, never hungry (the food is AMAZING!), and never feels even for a second upset about living here. The staff is incredible (from the young gals who help out at meal time and cleaning to the top management) – they all truly care about the residents. I’ve not met a single staffer that thinks of their duties there as a “job”. She loves living there, but from my perspective, I’m so very grateful for Traditions of Hanover and the positive experience they’ve provided for my mom after having to leave her home of over 50 years.

April 07, 2015

By Sara Jane

The rooms were small in Traditions of Hanover. The people were great, very friendly, and went out of their way. They knew everyone of their inhabitants by name. The attitude of the caretakers was excellent, and the food was good.

Sara Jane ~ Thanks for your 5-Star Review! Residents at Traditions of Hanover truly become extended family. Residents and employees know each other and care about each other and that is demonstrated in all the things that you mention ~ including the dining experience, variety of activities offered and the attitude and approach of our employees. I was confused about your comment about the size of the ‘rooms.’ Traditions has three different sizes of apartments. The studio apartments are small, but we also have one bedroom and two bedroom apartments that are much larger and comfortably accommodate residents and their furniture.

April 03, 2015

By Richard83977250

I liked Traditions; it was very nice. The staff appeared to be very friendly and very comfortable. It was a very comfortable size and environment. They had a lot of activities.

March 27, 2015

By Jay10

We visited Traditions of Hanover for my mom. They seemed like nice people, and it had a nice facility but it wouldn't work for my mom's situation. It was a little too overpriced, and my mom needs more of an assisted living than independent living. The staff was pleasant and accommodating. With regards to activities, they did shopping in the community, and they went to different activities outside the community which was nice. It was a nice place, but my mom needs assisted living and not independent living. However, it was really nice inside, the people were pleasant, and the older folks that we saw seemed like they were having a good time.

June 13, 2013

Traditions of Hanover had a speaker program and invited us over for a meal and to see the facility. The place is brand new. The rooms are big and very nice. It's a very quiet place. The food was good. The help was very good. They don't have nursing staff, but there is medical center next door. The facility it's strictly just for independent living and they don't have any facilities for medical care or nursing care.

Let Us Search For You

• Tai Chi
    • Activities Extra: Computer Class

• Home Sale Assistance

About Traditions of Hanover

We're a lot more than just an independent living community nestled discretely in suburban Hanover Township. Throughout the Lehigh Valley, people are talking about the flowing architecture of Traditions' building and its common areas, the spacious and inviting studio, one bedroom and two bedroom units, the culinary delights prepared by our chef, and the friendly, courteous and attentive service provided by Tradition's management team and staff.

Traditions offers a lot, and it's all here for our residents to enjoy. On-site amenities include the Fireside Lounge, Bottle Room, state-of-the-art Theatre, Library, Fitness Center, billiards table, Beauty Salon, transportation service, and lovely outdoor seating areas. And don't forget that the Wegmans Bethlehem mega-grocery store with its fabulous Market Cafe is literally next door.

At Traditions, we're constantly updating the busy activity schedule for our own interesting and enjoyable programs and social activities. Local attractions provide many additional opportunities for enjoying shopping, dining, entertainment, music and the arts, sports and recreation, as well as clubs and organizations that further enhance the active senior lifestyle afforded our residents.

Map of Traditions of Hanover