Osprey Village | Independent Living

48 Osprey Village Drive, Amelia Island, FL, 32034

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Osprey Village | Independent Living

Patsy11 January 30, 2015

They showed me everything at Osprey Village, and they were very accommodating. It was nice -- very picture perfect -- but it was too expensive. There were nice little apartments with all the facilities in the room, and they have a full kitchen where you can go down and eat.

Caring73295250 September 25, 2014

Osprey Village was gorgeous from the outside. It was well-maintained. The units were beautifully done, and the landscaping is good. During my visit, the staff was very wonderful and entertaining. It was obvious that they cared for the people.

caring010524 May 28, 2014

We were at Osprey Village for a reception. It was a restaurant-type facility, with a number of round tables with nice tablecloths and silverware. I thought it was very nice. Food as well as the staff was very good. They were very attentive and professional. I will give them high marks. It seemed like a nice place; surely, we will be interested in it for ourselves.

anonymousll June 30, 2011

8-Osprey Village Villa Apartments Amelia Island, Florida

Our parents decided to return to Amelia Island, Florida when they retired. Now that both of them need a little personal help with daily tasks they have moved to the Retreat at Osprey Village which is an assisted living community just a short distance from their former beach home. They now have wonderful place to stay with all of the conveniences and amenities that you could possibly imagine. Staff members will respond 24 hours a day to any type of emergency and there is also the "˜around the clock' assistance for the small tasks that our parents now need help with. Recently we were invited to dine with our parents and we had a chance to sample some of the food that is served to community residents. The pasta was expertly prepared with a savory, sauce and the salad was refreshingly light and tasty. While my husband and I were suitably impressed my parents told us that this was just one of the less exotic meals on the menu. My sister and I have visited several times over the past year and we really appreciate the staff. From the housekeepers and maintenance crew to the personal care assistants and nurses-each person we have come in contact with is unfailingly friendly and courteous. On one occasion we had left the lights on in our car and they even helped us get the car started by using jumper cables. This happened during a rainstorm, and no one acted as if it were any sort of imposition.

The fact that they treat everyone with respect and concern made a lasting impression on our hearts. We will never forget this kindness nor the care and love they shower on our parents.

About Osprey Village

Osprey Village is an independent living community in Amelia Island, FL designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact Osprey Village for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Osprey Village

• Internet in residents' rooms

• Detached homes

• Golf
  • Hiking trails
  • Pool
  • Tennis courts

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

Location of Osprey Village