Top Nearby Independent Living Communities
Reviews of Mansions at Alpharetta
Overview of Ratings
January 14, 2017
I visited this facility
November 20, 2016
I visited this facility
Photos of Mansions at Alpharetta
Features of Mansions at Alpharetta
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed
About Mansions at Alpharetta
Mansions at Alpharetta
Get a sneak peak at our newest community! The Mansions at Alpharetta in Alpharetta, Georgia is scheduled to open Fall 2016. All interested future residents are welcome to visit the future location off Old Milton and Brookside Parkway, as well as come by our existing location, The Mansions at Sandy Springs.
What does Alpharetta have to offer?
- 3 meals a day included (Sunday 2 meals: breakfast and Buffet lunch)
- All utilities paid including gas, water, electricity, trash, local phone, expanded basic cable, Internet
- Washer and dryer in EVERY apartment
- Stainless steel appliances
- Granite countertops
- Fully equipped kitchen
- 24-hour emergency call cords (bedroom and bathroom)
- Regularly scheduled housekeeping
- Wide variety of social activities
- Transportation to doctor’s visits and shopping
- Onsite beauty/barber shop
- Small pets welcome
- Carports and storage available
- Gated courtyards
- Fitness and wellness center
- Walking trails
- Balcony or patio for each apartment
- Sports lounge, card room, arts and crafts room, and library
- Private dining room
The Mansions Senior Living invites our residents to take advantage of our daily, full schedule of activities. There is something for everyone.
- Exercise classes
- Wellness sessions
- Outings to restaurants, shopping, entertainment & more
- Bible study
- Games and crafts
- Resident run activities
- Birthday celebrations
- Happy hours
- Technology classes
- And many more!
At The Mansions, we focus on positive, healthy and enriching activities for all residents. Our full-time activities director crafts the schedule based on the residents’ likes and preferences, and of course there are plenty of opportunities for health and fitness activities. Especially popular are our entertainment events, visiting artists and social activities, many of which are guided or organized by residents.
Schedule a tour today, or call one of our senior living specialists to learn more about our locations, amenities or activities. Our friendly staff is always here to help and will take time to explain all the great things Mansions Senior Living has to offer.