Assisting Hands Palm Beach

Contact Now

Reviews of Assisting Hands Palm Beach

Catherine P. October 02, 2015

When my mother fell, she was afraid and alone, and her children were many hours away. Assisting Hands Palm Beach came to the rescue. M. Ramirez went to my mother's home on short notice and cared for her with kindness and respect. She assessed the need and provided a helpful plan. By the time I arrived that night, my mother was clean and comfortable, and her fear had turned into resolve. Marina's professionalism and positivity were a blessing. Other agencies were brusque and dismissive, and unable to send help for a week or more. From the first phone call, Assisting Hands Palm Beach was polite, friendly and accommodating.

northmiamibeach3 July 25, 2015

Other

My parents (ages 87 and 81) recently changed their residence from the Northeast to Palm Beach County,Florida. I knew it would be impossible for me to piece together all of their health care and home needs on my own (I live in Miami) so I reached out to Assisting Hands. I couldn’t have asked for a more seamless transition thanks to Marina. My parents (who are notoriously hard to please) were extremely happy with the care they received. Marina and her colleagues are caring, compassionate and flexible. This resource is invaluable for people challenged with balancing care for their own children, parents and a career. I would highly recommend Assisting Hands to anyone seeking in-home care for their elderly parents.

Thank you for your kind words. At Assisting Hands we work hard to provide our clients with the best care, tailored to meet their specific their needs and to give some peace of mind to their loved ones.

Hope8 November 12, 2014

Assisting Hands came to our family at a time when we needed them the most. Marina and her team are very professional, caring, and trustworthy. Having a companion with my mom to help take her to doctor appointments, take her grocery shopping, and stay with her during the day gave me piece of mind that my mom was always in good hands. I appreciate all that Assisting Hands did for our family when we needed them the most. Thank you Marina and team!!!

Connie41 November 12, 2014

I highly recommend Assisting Hands Home Care for their excellent service and professionally trained staff. They have provided us with the most competent and reliable caregivers who are well trained, skilled, and capable. I have been a client for the past year, and they have provided my husband and myself with the best service we have ever had from any health care company. I recommend Assisting Hands Home Care to anyone who is looking for a caregiver for their loved ones.

Sanskrit November 20, 2013

Assisting Hands West Palm Beach provides reliable, extremely capable assistance. If ever living in this area again I would not consider using any other care service provider.

Beverly19 September 18, 2013

I have been very satisfied with your services. They are always prompt and polite.

Dara1 August 16, 2013

Assisting Hands home care was exactly that "assisting hands" just when we needed it most. From our initial interview with Marina (owner) on a Sunday at our convenience, to the competent, capable and loving caregivers she supplied to make my dear mothers last months, weeks and days as comfortable and dignity filled as possible. Marina and her staff gave our family the peace of mind that was crucial. They were available to us immediately whenever a concern or change needed to be made. I would rate Assisting Hands as #1 choice for the care of someone you love. You can count on them to be there and genuinely care!

msc6100 August 13, 2013

what a difference it has been since hiring assisting hand for assistance with my elderly father and his elderly mate. they are eating better, hygiene is better, and all around living conditions have improved. while they are not sick, they are elderly and need some assistance keeping their independence. I think we have found a good balance. staff is great.

Ted Caul August 13, 2013

Very nice to deal with with a top rate staff. The company is very efficient and our aide is the best.

moreagain1 May 01, 2013

.Assisting Hands is a superior provider of services to those in need of in home care. They looked after my mother while she was able to live at home, kept me informed of my mothers situation at all times and made helpful recommendations. This was greatly appreciated and not something that was done with a different provider. Even the long term care insurance company was impressed with how quick and thorough and credentialed the agency was, which made reimbursement a non issue. I would not hesitate to recommend this provider

monet521 March 08, 2013

I got in touch with Assisting Hands, and from my first phone call until my mom passed away, Marina has been available to me 7 days a week. My family and I needed someone to stay at mom's bedside in the hospital and hospice. The caregivers that were provided were compassionate and tender. We felt at ease knowing they would be with mom when we weren't there. Using Assisting Hands was the best decision we could have made. We recommend them wholeheartedly. We don't know what we would have done without them. Marina was such a comforting support when I needed someone the most. I will never forget her kindness.

From Assisting Hands Palm Beach

Assisting Hands® Palm Beach is a private duty, home care organization committed to offering its clients the highest quality of home care personalized to fit their needs, which allows them to live safely and comfortably in their own homes. Our services include: home care and companionship (meal preparation, medication reminders, transportation, shopping /errands, light housekeeping, laundry, personal care and help with bathing & dressing). We serve clients throughout Palm Beach County from a few hours a day to 24/7.

Features of Assisting Hands Palm Beach