Preferred Care at Home | Walnut Creek, CA

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of Preferred Care at Home | Walnut Creek, CA

skaufman January 18, 2013

I never write reviews but felt like I had to for this company. Here's a quick example of why I love these guys. I called to cancel my caregiver 1 hour before she was suppose to show up to take my mom to an appointment. 30 minutes later I called back telling them I needed the caregiver again. ( I know it was my fault ). In that 30 minute span, the original caregiver had already made other arrangements and could no longer make it in. Because of the super short notice Danny, the owner, himself drove down to meet my mother and take her to her appointment. WOW, he truly has a heart of gold. We love you guys.

mbroadwell November 14, 2012

At Preferred Care at Home Danny and Young treat you like family. They both seem to genuinely care and go out of their way to make sure the caregiver is compassionate and reliable. The process for finding a caregiver was quick and they were able to accommodate for my situation. I feel like they looked at my father like he was theirs and did everything in their power to make him comfortable and happy. Danny was always easy to get ahold of and more than willing to help regardless of the time. I couldn't be happier with their services and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for in-home care.

jlarson November 06, 2012

At first, I've been very reluctant to get home care for my Grandma, who's 84 years old, bed bound and has been resisting care for a while. It was a very uncomfortable situation for us to invite a stranger into our homes. I've talked to several home care companies in the area but Preferred Care At Home really stood out. You can tell in the first 15 minute of the conversation you're dealing with people who know what they are doing but also really care about our situation. Preferred Care At Home really put my mind at ease and I decided to give them a try.

After 7 months of service with them I am so grateful I've found them. They really made a difference in both my life and my grandmother's life. The caregivers they've sent over have been wonderful and we now consider them part of the family. My grandmother even loves them and she's a difficult person to please. Preferred Care at Home was always there to pick up the phone when I had questions and they go the extra mile to take care of us. Thank you guys so much in all that you do and what you continue to do for me and my family. We love you guys!!

RDB August 16, 2012

Danny, at Preferred Care at Home has been so professional and accodmodating to me and my family. My first interatction with him was over a month ago to explain the needs for my father. We finally met not too long ago. I needed a care giver with very specific requirements which he was able to find for me immediately. Talking about great service. Danny and his staff are very patient and understanding and my father loves the caregiver sent to us. We are very happy with Preferred Care and highly recommend anyone in need to give Danny a call. He will take care of you as if you were family.

Brian56 August 03, 2012

Danny is very thorough in assessing what your family needs, then working within your budget, will provide you the best type of care of your loved one, using his very qualified staff of health care aides to registered nurses. Danny monitors closely all aspects of care to ensure everything is taken care of. We definitely recommend Preferred Care at Home.

kaitlan65 May 01, 2012

If you want someone who will treat you like a person and not a dollar sign then these people are the people you want to work with. Danny is truly compassionate and caring and I couldn't ask to work with a better company. They actually listen to my needs and have been there for me every time I needed something or had a question.

About Preferred Care at Home

Preferred Care at Home is an in-home care provider serving Walnut Creek, CA and the surrounding area. Preferred Care at Home offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Preferred Care at Home