Preferred Care at Home | Walnut Creek, CA

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of Preferred Care at Home | Walnut Creek, CA

RDB August 16, 2012

Danny, at Preferred Care at Home has been so professional and accodmodating to me and my family. My first interatction with him was over a month ago to explain the needs for my father. We finally met not too long ago. I needed a care giver with very specific requirements which he was able to find for me immediately. Talking about great service. Danny and his staff are very patient and understanding and my father loves the caregiver sent to us. We are very happy with Preferred Care and highly recommend anyone in need to give Danny a call. He will take care of you as if you were family.

Brian56 August 03, 2012

Danny is very thorough in assessing what your family needs, then working within your budget, will provide you the best type of care of your loved one, using his very qualified staff of health care aides to registered nurses. Danny monitors closely all aspects of care to ensure everything is taken care of. We definitely recommend Preferred Care at Home.

kaitlan65 May 01, 2012

If you want someone who will treat you like a person and not a dollar sign then these people are the people you want to work with. Danny is truly compassionate and caring and I couldn't ask to work with a better company. They actually listen to my needs and have been there for me every time I needed something or had a question.

About Preferred Care at Home

Preferred Care at Home is an in-home care provider serving Walnut Creek, CA and the surrounding area. Preferred Care at Home offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Preferred Care at Home