BrightStar Care Valparaiso Valparaiso, IN

Overview of Ratings

4.3

October 10, 2017

By Gregory C

BrightStar Care is one of the best agencies. They are better than any other agency around here. BrightStar Care is having a hard time getting me enough staff to fill the needs that I have. I need to have them come more often.

October 10, 2017

By Katherine C

I would recommend BrightStar Care because of the quality of care. The services give me an opportunity to get outside of the house.

October 06, 2017

By Bernice C

I would tell others that BrightStar Care is good to me. I've never had a problem, and if I did I could just ask to receive a new caregiver. The services make all the difference. I hired them to do the things I can't do anymore. I depend on BrightStar Care because I have no body else to ask to do things for me.

September 27, 2017

By Betty W_4

BrightStar Care is on the spot. The caregiver that comes to clean my house is on time everyday. The services from BrightStar Care help me a lot. It gives me security knowing that someone can help me if I fall.

September 26, 2017

By Shelly _1

BrightStar Care is very accommodating. BrightStar Care is very accommodating with our schedule.

September 14, 2017

By Lisa P_3

The first caregiver that BrightStar Care sent was late every time. Our caregiver only comes once a month.

September 14, 2017

By Kat B_1

BrightStar Care did their job for what was needed. BrightStar Care cleaned my house which helped a lot.

December 08, 2016

By Debra108321

I used BrightStar, and I was happy with them to a degree. However, the cost was expensive and the minimum number of hours that we had to have is not necessarily what my in-laws needed, and so I was forced to turn to private duty care, which is a struggle for families to try and find. They were more caring than they were knowledgeable. They were very caring -- which was a good thing -- but short on training. They needed to be better trained. It was sufficient, but it could have been better as far as training goes.

From BrightStar Care Valparaiso

BrightStar Care Valparaiso is an in-home care provider serving Valparaiso, IN and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care Valparaiso offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

BrightStar Care Valparaiso