BrightStar Care Valparaiso Valparaiso, IN

Reviews of BrightStar Care Valparaiso | Valparaiso, IN

4.4

December 08, 2017

By Rachel M_1

BrightStar Care has changed since they merged and the care is now lacking. When BrightStar Care is able to provide us with care, it has made it easier by being able to provide one-on-one care when I have to take care of the children.

December 08, 2017

By Mark F_1

BrightStar Care is the best agency that we have utilized. BrightStar Care has made life easier by providing caregivers who are better, more qualified, and suitable for the job than other agencies.

November 14, 2017

By Anonymous_143

When we first started with BrightStar Care everything was pretty good. However, they are experiencing a lot of changes going on, which has messed things up for us. When I have the help like I had before, it helps me to be able to get things done in the mornings. But since things have been changing, that has kind of been taken away.

November 09, 2017

By Charles C

BrightStar Care is excellent all across the board, and there is no possible way they can improve. BrightStar Care is very comforting to both my husband and me. I was so relieved from the moment I spoke to somebody at BrightStar Care.

November 06, 2017

By Robert V_1

BrightStar Care has great service and friendly people. BrightStar Care is able to help my brother when I am at work.

October 26, 2017

By Donald M_5

BrightStar Care has great caregivers. Things have gone so smoothly. They always call me and let me know what is going on and keep me updated. Things have been great with BrightStar Care and it is a night and day difference between the last companies we had. We needed respite services and BrightStar Care found us help within two days, when the other companies could not do that. I feel comfortable leaving my dad in the care of BrightStar Care's caregivers. BrightStar Care has been a huge relief.

October 19, 2017

By Darla C

BrightStar Care is pleasant, kind, and they listen to you. BrightStar Care has made my life easier because I don't fee like I'm in prison. We really had bad experiences with other agencies.

October 10, 2017

By Gregory C

BrightStar Care is one of the best agencies. They are better than any other agency around here. BrightStar Care is having a hard time getting me enough staff to fill the needs that I have. I need to have them come more often.

October 10, 2017

By Katherine C

I would recommend BrightStar Care because of the quality of care. The services give me an opportunity to get outside of the house.

October 06, 2017

By Bernice C

I would tell others that BrightStar Care is good to me. I've never had a problem, and if I did I could just ask to receive a new caregiver. The services make all the difference. I hired them to do the things I can't do anymore. I depend on BrightStar Care because I have no body else to ask to do things for me.

September 27, 2017

By Betty W_4

BrightStar Care is on the spot. The caregiver that comes to clean my house is on time everyday. The services from BrightStar Care help me a lot. It gives me security knowing that someone can help me if I fall.

September 26, 2017

By Shelly _1

BrightStar Care is very accommodating. BrightStar Care is very accommodating with our schedule.

September 14, 2017

By Lisa P_3

The first caregiver that BrightStar Care sent was late every time. Our caregiver only comes once a month.

September 14, 2017

By Kat B_1

BrightStar Care did their job for what was needed. BrightStar Care cleaned my house which helped a lot.

December 08, 2016

By Debra108321

I used BrightStar, and I was happy with them to a degree. However, the cost was expensive and the minimum number of hours that we had to have is not necessarily what my in-laws needed, and so I was forced to turn to private duty care, which is a struggle for families to try and find. They were more caring than they were knowledgeable. They were very caring -- which was a good thing -- but short on training. They needed to be better trained. It was sufficient, but it could have been better as far as training goes.

From BrightStar Care Valparaiso

BrightStar Care Valparaiso is an in-home care provider serving Valparaiso, IN and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care Valparaiso offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

BrightStar Care Valparaiso