Home Instead Senior Care - Springfield, MO

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Springfield, MO

Renate Heistermann April 30, 2015

My husband and I are very happy with the care we are getting through Home Instead. All the caretakers are friendly and very caring and doing an excellent job. Bettina and all the once come we love them dearly.

mmsimpso March 24, 2015

We hired caregivers for my father. They were well matched, exactly what we were looking for. The caregivers were kind, compassionate and professional. Wonderful experience.

Penny Goodwin March 20, 2015

We have a caregiver for my father. My father really enjoys Donna's visits, she cleans well and heats his meals. He is always in a good mood with & after visits. At the office, Becky is always easy to reach and is always helpful for scheduling and duty changes.

Dauphin March 12, 2015

I had a major accident at work. When I came home after over a month in hospital and rehab, I had Home Instead workers to help with my care. From day one, I could not have asked for anyone more friendly, compassionate, knowledgeable and concerned about my recovery.

Pat102309650 November 29, 2014

After trying several home care services, we have finally found the best! The caring staff are always kind, courteous, and respectful to our mother. It is such a relief to know mom's needs will be met, and Home Instead has been very intuitive about her wants. She is in such capable and willing hands. We are very appreciative of the caregivers as well as office staff. We are lucky to use Home Instead!

Nancy102305650 November 29, 2014

My criteria for a companion were followed. When she was ill, they sent a suitable replacement.

Pam36 October 31, 2014

We have used Home Instead for the past two years to allow my 90 yr. old father to continue living in his home. The staff (Becky in the office) and Teena (the home assistant) have treated him with dignity and were professional, helpful, and caring. We would recommend Home Instead to others.

L. McCune May 15, 2014

Home Instead has cared for our family member with great care and concern. The staff is extremely caring and becomes familiar with what makes the client the most comfortable and relaxed in their own home. We would recommend Home Instead to families that want to keep their loved one at home and well cared for.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Springfield, MO

Home Instead Senior Care - Caregiver Skills

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Springfield, MO

Agency Type

• Full Service Agency
  • Agency Extra Each Home Instead Senior Care&Reg Franchise Office Is Independently Owned And Operated.

• Companion Care
  • Range Of Services Extra Hospice Support, Alzheimer's And Other Dementias Care, Chronic Conditions

Types of care

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care Training
  • Training Areas Extra The Aging Process, How To Keep The Client And Care Giver℠ Safe, Building Relationships, Alzheimer's Or Other Dementias Care

Payment details