Home Instead Senior Care - Montgomery County, Washington DC

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Montgomery County, Washington DC

January 20, 2017

By TomR

We've used Home Instead for almost two years, and found all the care-givers, as well as the office staff, to be very reliable, caring, flexible, and professional. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

January 03, 2017

Our HomeInstead caregiver was very caring and responsible. Our father developed a close rapport with her, and enjoyed her company. We had a good experience with our HomeInstead caregiver and would recommend the company.

January 01, 2017

By Mary in Silver Spring

We have been using Home Instead for over a year and have been very happy with the professional, dependable and caring staff.

November 08, 2016

By HCox

Michael is great. My Dad really enjoys his company. And he is proactive and responsible. Feeling grateful for his help.

September 29, 2016

By Frank & Rita

My caregiver is hardworking, responsive, very pleasant and cheerful. We are very satisfied with the service.

September 27, 2016

By Trudy Spahn

I love my caregiver. She is consistently pleasant, anticipates my needs and dependable. She is very helpful in many ways. She is also fastidious and punctual. She has made it possible for me to remain at home.

August 31, 2016

By Hilda W

I love my caregiver. She is helpful and a good listener.

August 30, 2016

By DAB470174

My caregiver is a natural caregiver. She's a self-starter, knows what to do, and has a great personality.

August 30, 2016

By Dominic B

My caregiver is outstanding. She is professional, courteous, and very skilled. I am very pleased.

July 29, 2016

By C. Gowers

Even my friends say my caregiver is great. Some of them have aides from other companies but they are not as good as Home Instead.

June 17, 2016

By Milton263544

Happy with service! All caregivers I've had have been excellent!

May 11, 2016

By Miriam GilbertZIJDV

Completely happy with my aide Dawn. Always willing to help and please with the assigned duties.

May 11, 2016

By Paul GiguereTOFWH

I could converse with my caregiver without worrying. I wait for her to arrive to do certain things and she's able to help me.

December 31, 2015

By Cecila Carroll

They provide very caring and compassionate caregivers. Under going growing pains in the last several months. An increase in a need for qualified caregivers, have been short handed on occasions.

December 18, 2015

By Sally P.1

My caregiver is industrious, cheerful and polite when making instructions. Her suggestions are intelligent and presented in a helpful way.

December 16, 2015

By Ralph C.1

Nothing but the best for the caregiver. Very dependable, became a very good friend.

May 15, 2015

By Cleo H

Very helpful. I don’t know how I would be making without her.

April 07, 2015

By Julie S.

Phyllis is a great match for me. We're like old friends, and I enjoy her company.

March 27, 2015

By Eloise Korbella

Very satisfied and would recommend highly Home Instead.

February 27, 2015

By Sandra A. Smith

I am satisfied with Home Instead's services. I have someone come 2 days a week.

February 27, 2015

By Miriam F.

Juvy is my companion from Home Instead and we have a wonderful time.

January 29, 2015

By Gloria39

They always do what they are asked to do. Helpful.

January 29, 2015

By Bernice5

Lucy is a reliable person who comes every weekday and is very trustworthy.

By Hanna3

I like Home Instead very much because of the two people that I've had taking care of me.

By Betty103476850

I find the service satisfactory, and my caregiver is excellent!

By Candace5

Home Instead has recruited excellent caregivers for our dementia-ridden mother.

November 29, 2014

By Joseph31

Michael makes me feel like he's part of the family instead of someone from outside. Michael is not "detached" but connected with me and my family. I've had other services that weren't like this company.

By John100686050

Everything is working fine. My caregiver was as good as can be expected.

October 22, 2014

Very dependable & prompt. She takes me shopping and to medical appointments.

October 22, 2014

Service has been attentive to clients as needed.

By Annie F

Pleased with Cierra, the caregiver. She helps me a lot and is very helpful. Cierra is very punctual and dependable.

By Evelyn L

I have been extremely pleased with the care, consideration, and help given to me by my caregiver.

By Edward F1

Everyone has been great!

August 07, 2014

By Mary97060750

Home Instead is a talented group!

June 27, 2014

By Penny8

Home Instead has provided great caregivers for my 87 years old father. I get questions answered promptly everytime by Becky. I have met Chris. He is very helpful and seems to run a great business well.

June 19, 2014

By Angie9

Sharilyn is a wonderful helper to me. She is very cooperative and sweet at the same time. She is a lovely lady!

June 19, 2014

By Dorothy45

My caregiver provides dependable service and is on time. My caregiver is pleasant and nice to talk to during our time together. We enjoy looking at nature from my back porch.

June 13, 2014

By Inez1

I am very pleased with their service. I really am more than satisfied with my health aide Bessie.

May 13, 2014

By Edward16

I have no complaints. Caregiver is always punctual and smiling.

May 13, 2014

By Lucille1

The caregiver is nice to have around. I am very satisfied!

By Jean44

I started with Home Instead, reluctantly, because my children thought it would be good for me. Now, I see that it was God's providence that brought us together because my companion and I have become the best of friends.

By Jonathan2

It was easy to apply for sevices. They were very quick to provide services.

By Marcy2

They are very reliable and personable. Helps me a lot!

April 10, 2014

By Jean42

We get along fine- though sometimes I think the caregiver is sticking too much to her rules especially running dishwashes. She says 1x week is the rule- When I say only a few dishes, cut leg (which she handwashes on her 3 mornings a week) means too much. Muriel is great walking me to groceries and around the block for exercise.

March 31, 2014

By Audrey12

Caregivers have been good. One in particular was great. Office staff had improved in their communication.

March 31, 2014

By Lydia6

I am very satisfied

January 28, 2014

By Liz20

Kelly has been a great companion, very personable and helpful. We are totally pleased with this relationship! He goes above and beyond and he's a pleasure to be around

January 23, 2014

By Joan G.

I love having good help. I never have to ask for anything. My caregiver is always there. Your service has been good.

By Bea4

I am very pleased with the care I am receiving from your representatives. I enjoy their company and professional activities.

By Paula19

Karen and Carol have both done a great job.

By Caring82029150

Kelly is extremely personable and a lof of fun to talk to. He's very helpful around the house. He does my dad's laundry and changes his sheets. He always makes him a healthy lunch and even takes the dog out for a walk several times a day. We're very much enjoying Kelly. He's a great guy and a lot of help.

December 07, 2013

By Phyllis21

My caregivers are perfect. Everything is taken care of.

December 07, 2013

By LE

As a client my contacts with Home Instead have been favorable. I received a prompt and satisfactory resolution of my questions. I would be glad to recommend Home Instead Senior Care to all who inquire.

November 28, 2013

By Leslie22

Home Instead of Silverspring MD provided more than care. They truly took our parent's situation personally like their slogan says. Not only was every caregiver a delight to our parents, but the staff took our situation as personally as they might for their own family members. They were willing to spend unlimited time with us. We received as much care as our parents did!

By John78276850

The caregiver is marvelous. She anticipates when things need to be done and does them. I could not ask for better service. She is also a good cook.

October 30, 2013

I found them to be the greatest, kindest and understanding people I have ever met. Providing good care is what they do best.

October 30, 2013

I am very pleased about every aspect of my care. France anticipated my every need. She is an excellent cook and is trying had to encourage me to eat more. She knows how to shop fo me and is a good companion. She always dresses nice and I can go anywhere with her proudly. My family likes Frances and when she saw my son, Taylor thanked her for her good care of me.

October 27, 2012

Home Instead was recommended by a friend. They did a verification, they provided a caregiver to be companion care for a couple of months. The caregiver was just great. But the cost is more than necessary.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Montgomery County, Washington DC

Home Instead Senior Care - Caregiver Skills

Photos of Home Instead Senior Care - Montgomery County, Washington DC

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Montgomery County, Washington DC

Agency Type

• Full Service Agency
  • Agency Extra: Each Home Instead Senior Care Franchise Office Is Independently Owned And Operated.

• Companion Care
  • Range Of Services Extra: Hospice Support, Alzheimer's And Other Dementias Care, Chronic Conditions

Types of care

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care Training
  • Training Areas Extra: The Aging Process, Building Relationships, Alzheimer's Or Other Dementias Care

Payment details