Home Instead Senior Care - Montgomery County, Washington DC

Contact Now

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Montgomery County, Washington DC

Dominic B August 30, 2016

My caregiver is outstanding. She is professional, courteous, and very skilled. I am very pleased.

C. Gowers July 29, 2016

Even my friends say my caregiver is great. Some of them have aides from other companies but they are not as good as Home Instead.

Milton263544 June 17, 2016

Happy with service! All caregivers I've had have been excellent!

Miriam GilbertZIJDV May 11, 2016

Completely happy with my aide Dawn. Always willing to help and please with the assigned duties.

Paul GiguereTOFWH May 11, 2016

I could converse with my caregiver without worrying. I wait for her to arrive to do certain things and she's able to help me.

Cecila Carroll December 31, 2015

They provide very caring and compassionate caregivers. Under going growing pains in the last several months. An increase in a need for qualified caregivers, have been short handed on occasions.

Sally P.1 December 18, 2015

My caregiver is industrious, cheerful and polite when making instructions. Her suggestions are intelligent and presented in a helpful way.

Ralph C.1 December 16, 2015

Nothing but the best for the caregiver. Very dependable, became a very good friend.

Cleo H May 15, 2015

Very helpful. I don’t know how I would be making without her.

Julie S. April 07, 2015

Phyllis is a great match for me. We're like old friends, and I enjoy her company.

Eloise Korbella March 27, 2015

Very satisfied and would recommend highly Home Instead.

Sandra A. Smith February 27, 2015

I am satisfied with Home Instead's services. I have someone come 2 days a week.

Miriam F. February 27, 2015

Juvy is my companion from Home Instead and we have a wonderful time.

Gloria39 January 29, 2015

They always do what they are asked to do. Helpful.

Bernice5 January 29, 2015

Lucy is a reliable person who comes every weekday and is very trustworthy.

Hanna3 December 27, 2014

I like Home Instead very much because of the two people that I've had taking care of me.

Betty103476850 December 27, 2014

I find the service satisfactory, and my caregiver is excellent!

Candace5 December 27, 2014

Home Instead has recruited excellent caregivers for our dementia-ridden mother.

Joseph31 November 29, 2014

Michael makes me feel like he's part of the family instead of someone from outside. Michael is not "detached" but connected with me and my family. I've had other services that weren't like this company.

John100686050 October 22, 2014

Everything is working fine. My caregiver was as good as can be expected.

Caring1006827 October 22, 2014

Very dependable & prompt. She takes me shopping and to medical appointments.

Caring1006826 October 22, 2014

Service has been attentive to clients as needed.

Annie F October 22, 2014

Pleased with Cierra, the caregiver. She helps me a lot and is very helpful. Cierra is very punctual and dependable.

Evelyn L October 22, 2014

I have been extremely pleased with the care, consideration, and help given to me by my caregiver.

Edward F1 October 22, 2014

Everyone has been great!

Mary97060750 August 07, 2014

Home Instead is a talented group!

Penny8 June 27, 2014

Home Instead has provided great caregivers for my 87 years old father. I get questions answered promptly everytime by Becky. I have met Chris. He is very helpful and seems to run a great business well.

Angie9 June 19, 2014

Sharilyn is a wonderful helper to me. She is very cooperative and sweet at the same time. She is a lovely lady!

Dorothy45 June 19, 2014

My caregiver provides dependable service and is on time. My caregiver is pleasant and nice to talk to during our time together. We enjoy looking at nature from my back porch.

Inez1 June 13, 2014

I am very pleased with their service. I really am more than satisfied with my health aide Bessie.

Edward16 May 13, 2014

I have no complaints. Caregiver is always punctual and smiling.

Lucille1 May 13, 2014

The caregiver is nice to have around. I am very satisfied!

Jean44 April 30, 2014

I started with Home Instead, reluctantly, because my children thought it would be good for me. Now, I see that it was God's providence that brought us together because my companion and I have become the best of friends.

Jonathan2 April 30, 2014

It was easy to apply for sevices. They were very quick to provide services.

Marcy2 April 30, 2014

They are very reliable and personable. Helps me a lot!

Jean42 April 10, 2014

We get along fine- though sometimes I think the caregiver is sticking too much to her rules especially running dishwashes. She says 1x week is the rule- When I say only a few dishes, cut leg (which she handwashes on her 3 mornings a week) means too much.

Muriel is great walking me to groceries and around the block for exercise.

Audrey12 March 31, 2014

Caregivers have been good. One in particular was great. Office staff had improved in their communication.

Lydia6 March 31, 2014

I am very satisfied

Liz20 January 28, 2014

Kelly has been a great companion, very personable and helpful. We are totally pleased with this relationship! He goes above and beyond and he's a pleasure to be around

Joan G. January 23, 2014

I love having good help. I never have to ask for anything. My caregiver is always there. Your service has been good.

Bea4 December 31, 2013

I am very pleased with the care I am receiving from your representatives. I enjoy their company and professional activities.

Paula19 December 31, 2013

Karen and Carol have both done a great job.

Caring82029150 December 31, 2013

Kelly is extremely personable and a lof of fun to talk to. He's very helpful around the house. He does my dad's laundry and changes his sheets. He always makes him a healthy lunch and even takes the dog out for a walk several times a day. We're very much enjoying Kelly. He's a great guy and a lot of help.

Phyllis21 December 07, 2013

My caregivers are perfect. Everything is taken care of.

LE December 07, 2013

As a client my contacts with Home Instead have been favorable. I received a prompt and satisfactory resolution of my questions. I would be glad to recommend Home Instead Senior Care to all who inquire.

Leslie22 November 28, 2013

Home Instead of Silverspring MD provided more than care. They truly took our parent's situation personally like their slogan says. Not only was every caregiver a delight to our parents, but the staff took our situation as personally as they might for their own family members. They were willing to spend unlimited time with us. We received as much care as our parents did!

John78276850 October 30, 2013

The caregiver is marvelous. She anticipates when things need to be done and does them. I could not ask for better service. She is also a good cook.

Caring1569 October 30, 2013

I found them to be the greatest, kindest and understanding people I have ever met. Providing good care is what they do best.

Caring8145 October 30, 2013

I am very pleased about every aspect of my care. France anticipated my every need. She is an excellent cook and is trying had to encourage me to eat more. She knows how to shop fo me and is a good companion. She always dresses nice and I can go anywhere with her proudly.

My family likes Frances and when she saw my son, Taylor thanked her for her good care of me.

Caring6674 October 27, 2012

Home Instead was recommended by a friend. They did a verification, they provided a caregiver to be companion care for a couple of months. The caregiver was just great. But the cost is more than necessary.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Montgomery County, Washington DC

Home Instead Senior Care - Caregiver Skills

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Montgomery County, Washington DC

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require drug screenings

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address