Visiting Angels of Willamette Valley

Approximate area services are provided
List all zip codes
97301

Top Nearby In-Home Care Services

PocHcp_cert

Reviews of Visiting Angels of Willamette Valley

August 01, 2017

By Marilyn W_504937

I am very fortunate to have my helper from Visiting Angels, and she goes ahead and does things for me without me even telling her. I have to walk down a large hallway with my laundry basket to do my laundry, and one day I mentioned it to my caregiver, and now she does my laundry and cleans the carpets for me.

July 25, 2017

By Gerald M_500917

Visiting Angels will give you the best care. Visiting Angels helps me with everything because I am totally house bound.

July 25, 2017

By Ruby G_500654

Everyone from Visiting Angels was kind and courteous. If I wouldn't have had Visiting Angels here, I don't know what I would've done. I could never have managed and they taught me a lot.

July 11, 2017

By Carolyn B_494091

Visiting Angels has been very dependable and are here everyday they are supposed to be. The services from Visiting Angels help me with different tasks around the house.

July 11, 2017

By Susan C_494090

I would tell a friend that Visiting Angels is able to work around my needs, and I feel secure with them taking care of my loved one. Visiting Angels has made life easier by helping me to feel secure with somebody watching over my mother.

July 06, 2017

By Cathy G_492303

The caregivers from Visiting Angels really care about their patients. I am very impressed with how much they care. These clients become like family to the caregiver. The services give me peace of mind as I know that my mother is being taken care of. If there are any problem we are notified right away. I am hundred of mails away and I am the closest child. So I no longer have to worry every time the phone rings that I will have to drop everything and drive to my mothers.

June 01, 2017

By Darla S_477604

Visiting Angels is dependable and compassionate in their services.

May 19, 2017

By Ruby G_473336

Visiting Angels has very nice helpers. They do everything for you.

May 04, 2017

By Nancy_465275

Visiting Angels was wonderful. I could not say enough about them!

May 04, 2017

By Sandy B_464987

Visiting Angels is a good company. They stand behind what they do. The caregivers are always on time and they are good people.

May 02, 2017

By Jim S_463980

The caregiver that attends my mother has become my friend and has bonded with her.

April 14, 2017

By Darlene M

I like that the caregiver is able to keep my mother calm and she also enjoys having company.

April 14, 2017

By Celia C

The service has made life easier for my niece because she was afraid of her mother falling and was worried.

April 03, 2017

By Darla S

Visiting Angels took a lot of stress off of the family and it kept my father out of a facility.

April 03, 2017

By Anonymous

The service has helped me in taking me to the doctors and things like that.

March 03, 2017

By Janet C

The caregivers from Visiting Angels interact with my mother instead of my mom just sitting at home by herself.

March 01, 2017

By Ed V

Visiting Angels makes life easier for me.

March 01, 2017

By Valery B

I look forward to seeing my caregivers everyday because they are like company to me.

From Visiting Angels of Willamette Valley

Visiting Angels of Willamette Valley is an in-home care provider serving Salem, OR and the surrounding area. Visiting Angels of Willamette Valley offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Visiting Angels of Willamette Valley