PocHcp_cert

Reviews of Visiting Angels of Willamette Valley

Darla S_477604 June 01, 2017

Visiting Angels is dependable and compassionate in their services.

Ruby G_473336 May 19, 2017

Visiting Angels has very nice helpers. They do everything for you.

Nancy_465275 May 04, 2017

Visiting Angels was wonderful. I could not say enough about them!

Sandy B_464987 May 04, 2017

Visiting Angels is a good company. They stand behind what they do. The caregivers are always on time and they are good people.

Jim S_463980 May 02, 2017

The caregiver that attends my mother has become my friend and has bonded with her.

Darlene M April 14, 2017

I like that the caregiver is able to keep my mother calm and she also enjoys having company.

Celia C April 14, 2017

The service has made life easier for my niece because she was afraid of her mother falling and was worried.

Darla S April 03, 2017

Visiting Angels took a lot of stress off of the family and it kept my father out of a facility.

Anonymous April 03, 2017

The service has helped me in taking me to the doctors and things like that.

Janet C March 03, 2017

The caregivers from Visiting Angels interact with my mother instead of my mom just sitting at home by herself.

Ed V March 01, 2017

Visiting Angels makes life easier for me.

Valery B March 01, 2017

I look forward to seeing my caregivers everyday because they are like company to me.

About Visiting Angels of Willamette Valley

Visiting Angels of Willamette Valley is an in-home care provider serving Salem, OR and the surrounding area. Visiting Angels of Willamette Valley offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.