Visiting Angels in Salem Ohio

Reviews of Visiting Angels in Salem Ohio

4.9

December 07, 2017

By Beatrice D_1

I like my caregiver from Visiting Angels. Visiting Angels helps me out the most with transportation. They help me go grocery shopping.

December 02, 2017

By Michael M_1

Visiting Angels has gone above and beyond their expectations. They cook food at times to help my loved one even when they don't need to. The caregivers assist with shopping and companionship.

December 01, 2017

By Judy P_2

I like everything that Visiting Angels does for me. Visiting Angels' services have helped me to do better on my own.

November 29, 2017

By Fay D

Visiting Angels interviewed me first and gave me the option to choose the caregiver. The first person that came from Visiting Angels wasn't a good fit, they didn't have anyone else available to send. The caregiver wasn't that helpful.

November 08, 2017

By Jeri C_1

When you get the right person in there, it works out pretty good. Visiting Angels takes a burden off of my father and myself. Visiting Angels is just there with my mother who is paying attention to her. It gives my dad a break from dealing with that.

November 06, 2017

By Sherry M_1

I would recommend Visiting Angels because we have had the same caregiver for over five years now for both my mother and father. We have already recommended people. The services form Visiting Angels frees up so much time for my husband and I.

November 03, 2017

By Jerry C_1

Visiting Angels has sent us a caregiver that is very good with my mother who can sometimes be a little difficult. If I cannot be there for my mother her caregivers are always there for her which is good.

October 03, 2017

By Karen B_1

I like the girls from Visiting Angels who are caring and working with my mother. My mom doesn't really realize someone comes in because she doesn't remember.

October 02, 2017

By Karen S_2

Visiting Angels has been fantastic because the caregivers do the wash. My father doesn't really want the caregivers there, but he likes them.

October 02, 2017

By Bill M_2

I would say that Visiting Angels is a good organization, that they're well organized, and that most of them are very good. Visiting Angels has made our lives easier by making it possible for my wife and I to be together in our villa. They go out of their way to be helpful.

September 22, 2017

By Richard J_1

Visiting Angels has been doing such a good job! Just being here for my loved one. I know that they are only there for her, but they take the time to help me out as well! They help me take my socks on and off, because I can't do that anymore.

September 11, 2017

By Bernard M_1

I would recommend Visiting Angels because their caregiver is very good and compassionate. Visiting Angels makes life easier because they watch my mom while I am gone.

September 07, 2017

By Patrick G

I would tell someone about Visiting Angels because they are reliable and professional, and the caregivers are very friendly. Visiting Angels makes life easier because they come help my loved one shower, which relives a lot of stress.

August 18, 2017

By June B

Visiting Angels is very nice and they help me a lot. It nice to have someone to talk too and for someone to help me with house chores.

August 02, 2017

By Tom _1

Visiting Angels is conscientious about the job they do. Visiting Angels has been very accommodating as well. They try to accommodate scheduling, people, and the whole nine yards. I have no hesitation to talk to them if there is a problem. Visiting Angels does a good job at taking care of my loved one.

August 01, 2017

By Marilyn W_1

I am very fortunate to have my helper from Visiting Angels, and she goes ahead and does things for me without me even telling her. I have to walk down a large hallway with my laundry basket to do my laundry, and one day I mentioned it to my caregiver, and now she does my laundry and cleans the carpets for me.

July 25, 2017

By Gerald M_2

Visiting Angels will give you the best care. Visiting Angels helps me with everything because I am totally house bound.

July 25, 2017

By Ruby G

Everyone from Visiting Angels was kind and courteous. If I wouldn't have had Visiting Angels here, I don't know what I would've done. I could never have managed and they taught me a lot.

July 11, 2017

By Carolyn B_4

Visiting Angels has been very dependable and are here everyday they are supposed to be. The services from Visiting Angels help me with different tasks around the house.

July 11, 2017

By Susan C_9

I would tell a friend that Visiting Angels is able to work around my needs, and I feel secure with them taking care of my loved one. Visiting Angels has made life easier by helping me to feel secure with somebody watching over my mother.

July 06, 2017

By Cathy G_2

The caregivers from Visiting Angels really care about their patients. I am very impressed with how much they care. These clients become like family to the caregiver. The services give me peace of mind as I know that my mother is being taken care of. If there are any problem we are notified right away. I am hundred of mails away and I am the closest child. So I no longer have to worry every time the phone rings that I will have to drop everything and drive to my mothers.

June 01, 2017

By Darla S_1

Visiting Angels is dependable and compassionate in their services. Visiting Angels takes some of the burden off of the client and their family's shoulders.

May 19, 2017

By Ruby G_2

Visiting Angels has very nice helpers. They do everything for you. The caregivers are right there with me all of the time.

May 04, 2017

By Nancy_3

Visiting Angels was wonderful. I could not say enough about them! The caregivers made his last nine years of my father's life incredible. They did a fabulous job.

May 03, 2017

By Sandy B_4

Visiting Angels is a good company. They stand behind what they do. The caregivers are always on time and they are good people. The caregivers gave me a lot of time to do other things while they took care of the client.

May 02, 2017

By Jim S_6

The caregiver that attends my mother has become my friend and has bonded with her. Visiting Angels provide some peace of mind to me because I'm so far away from my mother.

April 14, 2017

By Darlene M_1

Visiting Angels I like that they have always been able to provide me with services right away even at the last moment. I like that the caregiver is able to keep my mother calm and she also enjoys having company.

April 14, 2017

By Celia C_1

Visiting Angels has patience with my sister. They encourage my sister to do things.

April 03, 2017

By Darla S_2

Visiting Angels is compassionate, dependable, and flexible. Visiting Angels took a lot of stress off of the family and it kept my father out of a facility.

April 03, 2017

By Anonymous_685

I would tell my friends that Visiting Angels has been good with me. I would tell them that my caregivers are very prompt. The service has helped me in taking me to the doctors and things like that.

March 03, 2017

By Janet C_2

Visiting Angels is just like a good friend and they make my mom so comfortable and entertained. The caregivers from Visiting Angels interact with my mother instead of my mom just sitting at home by herself.

March 01, 2017

By Ed V_1

Visiting Angels is a very good agency that does a good job. Visiting Angels makes life easier for me.

March 01, 2017

By Wayne B_1

I would tell someone that Visiting Angels is the greatest thing that has happened to me since I have gotten sick. I look forward to seeing my caregivers everyday because they are like company to me.

From Visiting Angels in Salem Ohio

Visiting Angels is a trusted national provider of professional in-homecare services. Our goal is to help loved ones to remain safe and independent in their own home. With over 400 offices across the US and Canada, Visiting Angels has been caring for and assisting families for over 20+ years. In addition, we work closely with other organizations such as hospitals/clinics, home health agencies, and hospice in order to ensure complete and appropriate care for our care recipients.

A unique aspect of Visiting Angels is that our clients get to meet and select their caregiver before starting, to ensure good personal compatibility. We don't simply send out a caregiver and hope for the best; we take the time to introduce them to the family and make sure everyone feels good and comfortable with each other before we begin our services. All of our caregivers are meticulously interviewed and selected, background checked, drug screened and trained. We are licensed, bond and insured.

Our services include (but aren't limited to):

• Companionship
  • Shopping
  • Walks/exercise
  • Appointments
  • Other helpful services

Call us today for a complimentary, no-obligation consultation :-)

Caregiver Information

Caregiver Skills Include:

Ethics, Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Transition Issues, Communicating with Dementia Patients

Caregivers employed, bonded and insured: Yes

Caregivers available 24 hours a day: Yes

Available to assisted living facility: Yes

Visiting Angels in Salem Ohio