BrightStar Care Roseville

Overview of Ratings

4.7

December 01, 2017

By Betty S_1

I would tell others that BrightStar Care is a good company to hire because we had excellent caregivers. The services make my life easier because our caregiver knows where everything is and what to do ahead of being asked.

November 17, 2017

By Patricia M

BrightStar Care provides caregivers that I am satisfied with. The services make my life easier because they take care of my husband.

November 16, 2017

By Bill M_1

The people we have got from BrightStar Care are very good. They do everything they are supposed to do. The caregivers take care of my wife. They are really good to her.

November 15, 2017

By Randolph R

BrightStar Care gives very good service. The person that they sent was very good, helpful, friendly, and kind. The service helped me with the shower.

November 08, 2017

By Ethel "

BrightStar Care has answered all of my needs for home care. I'm able to have a life of my own. I know my husband and place is being taken care of because of BrightStar Care.

November 08, 2017

By Mr N

BrightStar Care didn't respond as quick as they said that they would, so I wish that they were as prompt as they said they are. BrightStar Care provides a wheelchair and a walker for my loved one to help her walk around the house.

November 06, 2017

By Steve Y

BrightStar Care could conduct themselves better in my home with my father. I do not like that the caregivers steal spoons and that they put dishes back in the wrong places. One caregiver from BrightStar Care helps make breakfast and makes sure that my father takes his medicine. BrightStar Care helps my father be his old self before my mother passed away.

November 06, 2017

By Carrie B

I would tell someone that BrightStar Care is efficient, sends out qualified people, and provides the services that are needed. The care helps us a lot because it helps take the burden off of us. My dad can go places that we cannot take him because of our schedules.

November 02, 2017

By John U

I would tell someone that BrightStar Care has great management. The company is really well run and all the caregivers are prompt. My parents are pretty independent so while BrightStar Care's services are good, my parents try their best to be independent.

October 04, 2017

By Thomas L

I would recommend BrightStar Care because their employees are wonderful. The care helped me a whole lot and I couldn't ask for anything better.

October 03, 2017

By Roland _1

BrightStar Care did a good job of taking care of my mom. They sat with her overnight and did what we asked them to do. It wasn't a huge impact. The caregivers sat with my mom overnight.

October 02, 2017

By Scott B_1

I like BrightStar Care because they have good quality staff. They have good empathy. The care from BrightStar Care made my life easier. The majority of the time they did a night shift to watch over my loved one.

October 02, 2017

By Jerry _1

I would tell my friends that we have been using BrightStar Care and we are pretty familiar with them. They are generally reliable. The service provides me with the knowledge that there are people in the house that I can trust with my parents.

September 26, 2017

By Carrie B_1

I'd tell people that BrightStar Care is professional and caring. The service has helped the most by giving comfort to Henry.

September 23, 2017

By Sheryl S_1

BrightStar Care is totally organized. Without BrightStar Care, I wouldn't have any life.

September 13, 2017

By Madeleine M

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care they help clean up and help with the housework. BrightStar Care has made my life easier because they provide me with the security, confidence, and the safety I need.

September 13, 2017

By Virginia Z

BrightStar Care was very helpful with everything. BrightStar Care was able to come help with stuff I couldn't do anymore.

From BrightStar Care Roseville

BrightStar Care Roseville is an in-home care provider serving Roseville, CA and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care Roseville offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

BrightStar Care Roseville