BrightStar Care Richmond

Overview of Ratings

4.4

October 27, 2017

By Joan W

I would tell someone that BrightStar Care has very polite, caring, and loving ladies that come see my loved one. My loved one is an independent person, she has enjoyed the caregivers, and is thankful for the help.

October 17, 2017

By Cassidy M_1

The only thing I would change was that I wish there was only one person my mom saw, instead of seeing someone different every week, because she has dementia. I understand because of availability that that's how it's going to be, but it makes it harder for my mother. BrightStar Care is very flexible and they help me. The nurses are always engaged and call if my mom doesn't answer the door or her phone. BrightStar Care definitely helps me and my family out a lot. I'm actually active duty military and I'm across the U.S. Knowing there's a second person besides my father to help my mother helps because My mom likes to go shopping and get out of the house. It helps to have another female. It's another set of hands and eyes to help.

By George H_2

BrightStar Care is professional. Sometimes the caregivers from BrightStar Care don't show up on time. If they would just step in and do things for him and not wait for me to tell them what to do that would help a lot.

By Anthony Y

BrightStar Care is able to give me competent care. BrightStar Care does the things that I have difficulty doing, and it take the pressures off of me.

By Robert B_9

BrightStar Care could have more availability of care. The services from BrightStar Care are fine. They have made my life easier through their cooperation and the relationship that I have with the nurse.

September 19, 2017

By Robert K_1

BrightStar Care sent somebody here without my knowledge. My regular nurse had to go home early and they sent me another caregiver without telling. The company knows that I was not happy about this. BrightStar Care made my life easier because I did not have worry about my loved one while I was at work since they were caring for him.

From BrightStar Care Richmond

BrightStar Care Richmond is an in-home care provider serving Richmond, VA and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care Richmond offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

BrightStar Care Richmond