Home Care Assistance Oakland-Berkeley

Overview of Ratings

4.2

August 18, 2017

By Mary V_1

Home Care Assistance is organized efficient and responsive. Home Care Assistance freed me up to step out of the house while someone walking after my mother.

August 11, 2017

By Kimberly T_1

I had some good caregivers from Home Care Assistance, and for the most part they would meet me where I asked them to, but I wasn't sure when they would be showing up. I would have to ask them to do things, and they wouldn't always help. They were more used to taking care of older people with much simpler needs than mine. Home Care Assistance could have really taken an interest in myself, my likes, interests, and needs.

July 12, 2017

By Linda H_2

Home Care Assistance is dependable and on time, and some caregivers are more qualified than others. Home Care Assistance has made my life easier by providing the service that I request.

June 09, 2017

By Ronald + Jeanette T

Home Care Assistance is a good company. You can talk to them and they do everything for you. The services make my life easier by doing things I can't do.

May 31, 2017

By Evie K_2

Home Care Assistance is clean, dependable, and very responsible. I have a problem with my arm, it is broken and I can't do very much. My caregiver is very helpful.

May 10, 2017

By Jeff S

I love everybody at Home Care Assistance. I would definitely recommend that a friend call them. I appreciate the reliability of Home Care Assistance and knowing that I can count on them.

From Home Care Assistance Oakland-Berkeley

Home Care Assistance Oakland-Berkeley is an in-home care provider serving Oakland, CA and the surrounding area. Home Care Assistance Oakland-Berkeley offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Home Care Assistance Oakland-Berkeley