Home Care Assistance Oakland-Berkeley

Reviews of Home Care Assistance Oakland-Berkeley

4.4

November 08, 2017

By Evie K

Home Care Assistance sent a very nice and clean caregiver who does what I ask her to. I like to have Home Care Assistance here because they do anything I ask with a smile.

October 19, 2017

By Jim L_1

It is difficult for Home Care Assistance to find replacements for people who have called off. Home Care Assistance enriches my loved one's life because they can do more things with him, and they make my life easier as well.

October 11, 2017

By Ken G_1

Home Care Assistance did a good job assessing our case. Home Care Assistance has allowed my husband to increase his mobility and is now more socially engaged.

September 11, 2017

By Frances "Frankie" R

The caregivers that I have had through Home Care Assistance have been responsible, on time, and they do the duties they are supposed to do. My caregivers are nice and they seem to understand that they are working in my home and I have different responsibilities than they do.

September 11, 2017

By Jerry E

We've only had trouble with one caregiver from Home Care Assistance. Home Care Assistance fills in for a time that I cannot cover.

September 08, 2017

By Augustus G

Home Care Assistance is a really good company to have. I have more energy and feel better because of Home Care Assistance's services.

August 18, 2017

By Mary V_1

Home Care Assistance is organized efficient and responsive. Home Care Assistance freed me up to step out of the house while someone walking after my mother.

August 11, 2017

By Kimberly T_1

I had some good caregivers from Home Care Assistance, and for the most part they would meet me where I asked them to, but I wasn't sure when they would be showing up. I would have to ask them to do things, and they wouldn't always help. They were more used to taking care of older people with much simpler needs than mine. Home Care Assistance could have really taken an interest in myself, my likes, interests, and needs.

July 12, 2017

By Linda H_2

Home Care Assistance is dependable and on time, and some caregivers are more qualified than others. Home Care Assistance has made my life easier by providing the service that I request.

June 09, 2017

By Ronald + Jeanette T

Home Care Assistance is a good company. You can talk to them and they do everything for you. The services make my life easier by doing things I can't do.

May 31, 2017

By Evie K_2

Home Care Assistance is clean, dependable, and very responsible. I have a problem with my arm, it is broken and I can't do very much. My caregiver is very helpful.

May 10, 2017

By Jeff S

I love everybody at Home Care Assistance. I would definitely recommend that a friend call them. I appreciate the reliability of Home Care Assistance and knowing that I can count on them.

From Home Care Assistance Oakland-Berkeley

Home Care Assistance Oakland-Berkeley is an in-home care provider serving Oakland, CA and the surrounding area. Home Care Assistance Oakland-Berkeley offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Home Care Assistance Oakland-Berkeley