Hired Hands Homecare

Contact Now

EocHcp_cert

Reviews of Hired Hands Homecare

Karen K April 12, 2017

The most helpful part of the services from Hired Hands Homecare is that they allow her to get outside and take walks with her caregiver. When I come home, I always hear her laughing and talking with her caregiver. Being with her caregiver is just a cheerful experience for her.

Anonymous April 12, 2017

I would tell someone that Hired Hands Homecare provides quality care from the caregivers. It is higher than the other company that I used.

Ruth S March 14, 2017

Hired Hands Homecare takes very good care of my mother. She seems happy to see them.

Lynn C March 14, 2017

I am a local care manager and I refer to this agency often, they are the best in the area in terms of the quality care that they offer.

Lynn C March 14, 2017

They're the only home care organization I would recommend.

Shirley H February 23, 2017

Having the services is handy. The services are very helpful.

Anonymous February 21, 2017

Hired Hands Homecare's services have been satisfactory, even though there was not an easy beginning, but we found the right caregiver after many tries.

Artha J February 13, 2017

I have had a lot of caregivers, and I have had to tell some not to come back.

John625862 October 21, 2016

Most of the caregivers from Hired Hands Homecare were pretty good. They found me a caregiver right away, but they were expensive. I only used them for about a week.

From Hired Hands Homecare

Hired Hands Homecare is a Family Owned & Operated homecare agency; providing the finest caregiving services for over 22 years. We enhance the well-being of seniors by providing trustworthy and compassionate homecare services.

Our exceptional Caregivers are our employees, and are thoroughly screened and background checked and are insured and bonded. We handle all employer responsibilities – including taxes, workers’ comp and insurance. Our caregivers have extensive experience working with the elderly. We practice ongoing staff education, management, appreciation and recognition, to ensure the consistent high quality level of our Caregivers.

We are committed to fulfilling your exact needs from the start. Our dedicated management team has over 100 years of experience in managing homecare, and we know exactly what it takes to assure customer satisfaction. An important tool is our complimentary Initial Assessment and Home Safety Evaluation. Our Director will sit down to discuss your individual needs and preferences. We then develop a Careplan and schedule the ideal Caregiver to serve you, matching skills and personality. Assistance is available on a flexible basis: 24 / 7 on an hourly, overnight or 24-hour live in basis. While some companies may charge for ongoing care management, it is included with our service.

Features of Hired Hands Homecare