Hired Hands Homecare Home Care

Reviews of Hired Hands Homecare | Home Care

4.6

January 09, 2018

By Anonymous_713

We have had several different caregivers with Hired Hands Homecare, and on average they have not been good. We had a consolation with Hired Hands Homecare to try to make the services more helpful for my loved one, but it just discombobulated us.

January 09, 2018

By Robyn W_1

They could lower their price a bit, and there were some stumbling blocks early on because there were too many caregivers coming in. Just finally getting to have the same caregiver took a month. But after that, everything was great.

December 13, 2017

By Anne O_1

I would be likely to recommend Hired Hands Homecare because the caregivers from Hired Hands Homecare are very good. The services provided by Hired Hands Homecare take care of my loved one and relieves stress.

December 13, 2017

By Anonymous_71

Hired Hands Homecare generally has really good caregivers and a lot of caregivers. The caregivers from Hired Hands Homecare keep my client busy and happy.

December 09, 2017

By Madeline W_1

You can get some good caregivers through Hired Hands Homecare. If you keep your wits about you, the caregivers will provide good service. With Hired Hands Homecare's services, I now have groceries in my house. I can also get out of the house every once and a while. I wouldn't be able to get along without my caregiver.

November 16, 2017

By Anonymous_167

Hired Hands Homecare could be a little more efficient in their administrative services. Hired Hands Homecare's services make life easier by helping me with hygiene and other things.

November 09, 2017

By Rita F_1

I would tell someone that Hired Hands Homecare is a good and attentive agency. The most helpful aspect of my mother's services is her caregivers helping her bathe.

October 30, 2017

By Marty A

Hired Hands Homecare has made my life better because it allows me to get out.

October 27, 2017

By Marjorie D

Hired Hands Homecare is convenient and very reliable. Hired Hands Homecare helps me get around more since I no longer drive.

October 13, 2017

By Lynn C_1

Hired Hands Homecare takes care of anything that I ask. Hired Hands Homecare will take of my meals for me.

October 12, 2017

By Marsha _1

I would tell someone about Hired Hands Homecare because the caregivers really care about my loved one, I can be 100% certain that there will be care when expected, and I can feel comfortable leaving my loved one in their hands. Hired Hands Homecare has made life easier by not having me worry all the time about my loved one, I'm assured she is being taken care of in the best way.

September 27, 2017

By Sharon D_2

Hired Hands Homecare is a limited agency. They do not offer all the services that I want. Hired Hands Homecare sent me a caregiver that left not knowing that the client was home. The caregivers cook and buy groceries for Aflroetta.

September 22, 2017

By Olivia H

Sometimes there have been communication issues they won't get back to me in a timely manner. Sometimes there have been scheduling issues. Hired Hands Homecare has been able to cover our needs.

September 12, 2017

By Ruth H_2

I would tell someone that Hired Hands Homecare is efficient and pleasant. My loved one doesn't depend entirely on the caregivers, but they set up his oxygen tank and they check it at night time.

August 23, 2017

By Loretta S

Hired Hands Homecare is very good and dependable. They are very caring and very careful. My caregivers have to do a lot. They monitor me dressing, and I only have one hand to work with because of my cancer. They fix my breakfast and clean up my kitchen. They do anything I ask for. They help me make my bed, yet I taught myself how to do it fast with their help getting it ready for me to make. My caregiver does sweeping and feeding the mare. If my mail happens to come, she will check the mailbox and bring my mail to me. She feeds the deer and waters my outside plants.

August 23, 2017

By Shari C_1

Hired Hands Homecare has been very reliable with their services. With the services from Hired Hands Homecare, I no longer have to worry about my mother.

August 15, 2017

By Bernice T

Hired Hands Homecare gave us a wonderful caregiver to help Fred and they are always on time. The caregivers are helpful, they smile, and they are kind too.

July 27, 2017

By Rose T

Hired Hands Homecare has good caregivers. Ours is highly caring. I wouldn't trade my caregiver for any other caregiver in the world.

July 26, 2017

By Cathy M_1

Hired Hands Homecare has always been easy to work with and they have good caregivers with good schedules. Hired Hands Homecare provides someone to be with the client 24/7.

July 25, 2017

By Don M_3

Hired Hands Homecare provides great care and all problems have been addressed. The caregivers only come twice week, the caregivers only help with hygiene for my mother.

June 22, 2017

By Karla S

Hired Hands Homecare is very conscientious. Hired Hands Homecare has made my life easier because I've had a problem medically and I can't go and socialize. My caregiver is the only person I see.

June 14, 2017

By Janice S_1

Hired Hands Homecare does things that I am no longer capable of doing.

May 18, 2017

By Richard C_4

I would tell others that I have loved everyone who has come from Hired Hands Homecare. When Hired Hands Homecare is there, I am happy.

May 12, 2017

By George S_4

Hired Hands Homecare is reliable and the services are quality. Hired Hands Homecare is helpful because I couldn't get by without them because I am on oxygen and in a wheelchair.

April 26, 2017

By Anonymous_678

Hired Hands Homecare provides a decent caregiver that takes care of things, listens, and follows instructions I have to have someone taking care of the client because I work, and I absolutely need the care provided.

April 12, 2017

By Karen K_7

I would tell someone that the caregiver Hired Hands Homecare sent us has been great. She is very professional. I have also enjoyed my interaction with Hired Hands Homecare's office staff. The most helpful part of the services from Hired Hands Homecare is that they allow her to get outside and take walks with her caregiver. When I come home, I always hear her laughing and talking with her caregiver. Being with her caregiver is just a cheerful experience for her.

April 12, 2017

By Anonymous_677

I would tell someone that Hired Hands Homecare provides quality care from the caregivers. It is higher than the other company that I used. Hired Hands Homecare has made the client's life easier by providing great, quality caregivers. The administrators of the company are good to interact with.

By Sharon B_8

Hired Hands Homecare is very cooperative and sensitive to our needs. They accommodate me the best that they can, and they are very good at communicating. Hired Hands Homecare takes very good care of my mother. She seems happy to see them.

By Lynn C_3

I am a local care manager and I refer to this agency often, they are the best in the area in terms of the quality care that they offer. The caregivers have empathy and compassion for Jean and that has been a strong influence on her.

By Lynn C_2

They're the only home care organization I would recommend. The caregiver working with her is a true companion and friend to her.

February 23, 2017

By Shirley H_3

I would tell someone that the care depends on which caregiver they have. Having the services is handy. The services are very helpful.

February 21, 2017

By Anonymous_647

Hired Hands Homecare's services have been satisfactory, even though there was not an easy beginning, but we found the right caregiver after many tries. My loved one likes their caregiver very much and they actually looks forward to the caregiver coming every time.

February 13, 2017

By Joy J

Hired Hands Homecare let's you pick and choose from the caregivers. I have had a lot of caregivers, and I have had to tell some not to come back.

October 21, 2016

By John625862

Most of the caregivers from Hired Hands Homecare were pretty good. They found me a caregiver right away, but they were expensive. I only used them for about a week.

From Hired Hands Homecare

Hired Hands Homecare is a Family Owned & Operated homecare agency; providing the finest caregiving services for over 22 years. We enhance the well-being of seniors by providing trustworthy and compassionate homecare services.

Our exceptional Caregivers are our employees, and are thoroughly screened and background checked and are insured and bonded. We handle all employer responsibilities – including taxes, workers’ comp and insurance. Our caregivers have extensive experience working with the elderly. We practice ongoing staff education, management, appreciation and recognition, to ensure the consistent high quality level of our Caregivers.

We are committed to fulfilling your exact needs from the start. Our dedicated management team has over 100 years of experience in managing homecare, and we know exactly what it takes to assure customer satisfaction. An important tool is our complimentary Initial Assessment and Home Safety Evaluation. Our Director will sit down to discuss your individual needs and preferences. We then develop a Careplan and schedule the ideal Caregiver to serve you, matching skills and personality. Assistance is available on a flexible basis: 24 / 7 on an hourly, overnight or 24-hour live in basis. While some companies may charge for ongoing care management, it is included with our service.

Photos of Hired Hands Homecare