Visiting Angels - Miami, FL

PocHcp_cert

Reviews of Visiting Angels - Miami, FL

August 14, 2017

By Lesly H_510829

Visiting Angels is reliable and they send competent caregivers. For me, Visiting Angels takes a load off of my mind. For my mother, the services give her security and companionship. She is able to do what she needs to do.

August 11, 2017

By Donald P_509933

Visiting Angels' caregivers are prompt and have a good attitude, they come in and are business orientated. Visiting Angels has made life better because the caregivers are nice to my loved one and are thoughtful.

August 10, 2017

By Frank G_509865

Visiting Angels' service is great, and the caregivers speak fluent English. There have been some interruptions with the caregivers. Once we got comfortable with her, she was gone, and the other caregiver left after 2 weeks. With Alzheimer's, it is important to have a routine.

August 09, 2017

By Lorraine P_509002

Visiting Angels sends confident caregivers. They have a good office management that notifies me of changes. Visiting Angels has helped my beloved friend with safety.

July 31, 2017

By Juan C_504287

Visiting Angels has provided excellent services so I would recommend them. Visiting Angels has given the services that I requested.

July 27, 2017

By Christina F_502920

Visiting Angels has flexible care available and they customize it to my needs. It still takes some time for my loved one to get used to the care being provided.

July 24, 2017

By Arthur S_500415

If it were a person with normal problems who needs a companion or simple medicine help, Visiting Angels would be a good choice. Visiting Angels helped with my loved one in the kitchen area.

July 24, 2017

By Malcolm W_500403

Visiting Angels provided really good caregivers, and my mother had many of them. She had a main one, and she was very satisfied with the services. The services allowed someone to care for my mother and visit when we needed them to. We were able to rely on Visiting Angels to care for my mother.

June 14, 2017

By Stephanie E_483104

Visiting Angels is a good agency because they're very professional. The agency has been able to send me a substitute caregiver when my normal caregiver couldn't come.

June 13, 2017

By Raul Q_482320

Visiting Angels works with the patient and they are very conscientious. They treat you like family.

June 13, 2017

By Lorraine D_482299

Visiting Angels is very professional and attends to the patient with care and concern.

June 09, 2017

By Sarah E_481013

Visiting Angels is very nice, helpful, accommodating and can handle any request. They have backups available too if needed.

June 07, 2017

By William M_480260

Visiting Angels is a very professional company and they do an outstanding job.

June 07, 2017

By Marilyn J_480207

Visiting Angels is concerned about the client.

May 18, 2017

By Kathleen J_472299

I would recommend Visiting Angels to others because the care has been excellent, but I know that for a lot of people, it is not affordable care.

May 17, 2017

By Henry B_471733

Visiting Angels is prompt and upfront. Most of the staff is fairly competent.

May 11, 2017

By Nina I_468783

Visiting Angels has concern and compassion for the patients. If my caregiver can't come, they are ready to send another, and they call to see how I am.

April 27, 2017

By Jose L

Visiting Angels has had a positive impact because they help Celina wash herself, and they wash her clothes and provide meals for her as well.

April 24, 2017

By Paul Z

The services are a pretty big deal for my mother. My wife and I are both unable to spend 24 hours a day with my mother. She has Alzheimer's and she looks forward to her caregiver coming. They go shopping, to the bank, and she will cook for her as well, even though this is not required. I think that Visiting Angels is a great service for my mother to help her right now and maybe even help her transition to the next stage of living.

April 18, 2017

By Alicia H

If Visiting Angels wasn't helping I would be with the client everyday.

April 18, 2017

By Claude K

I like that Visiting Angels provides staffing replacements.

April 12, 2017

By Madonna

Visiting Angels has made life better because the client had special one-on-one care. She doesn't get better in facilities. It was better care.

April 12, 2017

By Judy A

Having Visiting Angels for my mother lets me know that she is safe and cared for.

March 27, 2017

By Patricia G

Visiting Angels has made my life easier by sending me capable people and having on-time billing.

March 22, 2017

By Jay F

I am able to go out and run my errands while someone is here with the client.

March 15, 2017

By Jill R

The services allow me to have a time in the day that I don't have to worry about the client.

March 15, 2017

By Heip H

I wouldn't know what to do without the services. The caregivers always complete their tasks.

March 13, 2017

By Larry H

I would have liked to have the same caregiver every day.

March 10, 2017

By Jenny W

The services have taken extra responsibility off of my shoulders.

By Mr. K

I would tell someone that Visiting Angels has sent us very good people.

By Lorraine P

The services take a big load off my mind and makes me feel better.

By Lesly H

Visiting Angels has made my life easier by proving care for my mom, so I do not have to worry about her needs being met.

February 15, 2017

By Donald P

The services are available 24 hours. They have been a great relief to me.

February 15, 2017

By Cristina C

The services from Visiting Angels have made a really positive impact.

February 01, 2017

By Anonymous

The services have helped me because I have more time to work on other things.

From Visiting Angels - Miami, FL

Visiting Angels - Miami, FL is an in-home care provider serving Miami, FL and the surrounding area. Visiting Angels - Miami, FL offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Visiting Angels - Miami, FL