Right at Home Southern Oregon

Reviews of Right at Home Southern Oregon

December 31, 2015

By Reviewer35

There is not enough space to tell you about Jamie. Maybe love and caring. If 1/4 of your employees were 1/2 as good as Jamie is, you would have the market cornered. We have never in the past two years have a caretaker that has been 1/4 of her caring.

December 31, 2015

By Jean Hanson

I told Jackie I felt Deirdre was a very fine caretaker. She has been a big help to me and a morale booster as well. She's good at foreseeing things out, seeing what needs to be done and carrying through requested tasks. I think she'd be great at sharing her ideas with new employees as well as anyone else interested in continuing work with your organization.

December 30, 2015

By Carl Miller

Jackie is tops in my need of care a joy to have around. Thanks to “Right at Home”.

December 23, 2015

By Gloria Bloomberg

The caregivers are doing a great job. They do all I ask of them as well as just nice little visits with my mother-in law showing people care.

July 20, 2015

By Joyce114114550

All the people involved with Right at Home are conscientious, helpful, and reasonable. I would highly recommend them!

October 23, 2014

By kmvande57

I interviewed this provider

I have had the opportunity to watch this provider work with clients with care, compassion, patience and kindness. I have watched as they sat holding the hand of a Hospice client. On another occasion, I had the opportunity to watch them react to a client that needed to be hospitalized immediately. Their choices of care and their compassion shows in every facet of this providers assistance to their clients. Their caregivers are dependable, available to assist as well as good listeners. I would recommend this provider to any client in need of basic service to full services. They are my choice and I hope they will be yours as well.

April 24, 2014

By Steve & Charisse

I interviewed this provider

After interviewing some other providers, We knew Brook and her staff was for us. They are caring, considerate and helpful. They have gone the extra mile to meet our needs and we plan to continue to use them as our respite provider.

From Right at Home Southern Oregon