Right at Home Southern Oregon

Contact Now

Reviews of Right at Home Southern Oregon

Jean Hanson December 31, 2015

I told Jackie I felt Deirdre was a very fine caretaker. She has been a big help to me and a morale booster as well. She's good at foreseeing things out, seeing what needs to be done and carrying through requested tasks. I think she'd be great at sharing her ideas with new employees as well as anyone else interested in continuing work with your organization.

Carl Miller December 30, 2015

Jackie is tops in my need of care a joy to have around. Thanks to “Right at Home”.

Gloria Bloomberg December 23, 2015

The caregivers are doing a great job. They do all I ask of them as well as just nice little visits with my mother-in law showing people care.

Joyce114114550 July 20, 2015

All the people involved with Right at Home are conscientious, helpful, and reasonable. I would highly recommend them!

kmvande57 October 23, 2014

I interviewed this provider

I have had the opportunity to watch this provider work with clients with care, compassion, patience and kindness. I have watched as they sat holding the hand of a Hospice client. On another occasion, I had the opportunity to watch them react to a client that needed to be hospitalized immediately. Their choices of care and their compassion shows in every facet of this providers assistance to their clients. Their caregivers are dependable, available to assist as well as good listeners. I would recommend this provider to any client in need of basic service to full services. They are my choice and I hope they will be yours as well.

Steve & Charisse April 24, 2014

I interviewed this provider

After interviewing some other providers, We knew Brook and her staff was for us. They are caring, considerate and helpful. They have gone the extra mile to meet our needs and we plan to continue to use them as our respite provider.

From Right at Home Southern Oregon