Visiting Angels - Prince William County | Manassas, VA

Contact Now

Reviews of Visiting Angels - Prince William County | Manassas, VA

anonymous401816 September 27, 2016

I recently had to have help with home healthcare following surgery. Visiting Angels came highly recommended and lived up to expectations. They were professional, compassionate and able to meet my needs.

Anonymous180803 July 28, 2016

Very, very good.

Susan74754950 August 31, 2013

Visiting Angels are doing the 24/7 coverage for my dad and I have no complaints. I would absolutely recommend this agency. They have been wonderful and very patient. They have been able to manage the entire week with just four people as suppose to changing people every two hours. It's nice because everybody has a routine. The visiting angel people do 12-hour shift. He has a good relationship with the caregivers and my dad trusts them. They got some really good people working with my dad.

From Visiting Angels - Prince William County

Visiting Angels provides compassionate living assistance to individuals who need extra help where they are. Becoming an "extension of the family" happens naturally when relationships are built.

We will do what it takes to keep you or your loved one safe with services such as medication reminders, meal preparation, bathing and toileting assistance, and light housekeeping. Sometimes the need is simply friendship.

We are available 24/7 to help you. When you call, a live person will listen to your needs, and you determine the schedule. Our caregivers are pre-screened and matched based on your preferences. You can meet your caregiver first to decide if it's a good fit.

Visiting Angels understands the challenges involved with finding trustworthy care. We offer a complimentary home visit and work to establish strong relationships. We are confident that our personalized care plans can suit your needs.

Features of Visiting Angels - Prince William County

Rates

• Overnight Rate $24 $26/Hour
  • Hourly Rate $24 $26/Hour

Agency Type

• Full Service Agency

• Companion Care
  • Personal Care Assistants
  • Range Of Services Extra We Provide Certified Nurse Aides; We Provide In Home Assistance

Types of care

• Transition Issues
  • Memory Care Training
  • Ethics
  • Validation Techniques
  • Training Areas Extra Staff Must Have Hebatitis B And Tuberculosis Immunizations

Payment options