Homewatch CareGivers Serving Los Angeles and South Bay Beach Cities

Reviews of Homewatch CareGivers Serving Los Angeles and South Bay Beach Cities

4.7

November 28, 2017

By Ed S_1

Homewatch CareGivers is great and they take care of us. They just do what my husband needs. The caregivers go grocery shopping for my husband. They also cook and clean for him.

November 27, 2017

By Willie M_1

Homewatch CareGivers comes in and does a good job. They ask what needs to be done. I cannot see well and the caregivers come in and help me with my care that I need.

November 06, 2017

By Melba R_1

I would tell a friend that Homewatch CareGivers provides a caregiver who is very good for me personally. Since I had to give up driving, I have needed to find a way to get around to my different things and the caregivers are able to do things around town for me.

October 02, 2017

By Millie G_1

I would tell someone that Homewatch CareGivers is very thorough in screening their employees and they are reliable. The caregiver does a lot of things that I can't do and fills in the gaps in what I can't do.

October 02, 2017

By Albert (

Homewatch CareGivers has good supervision. I am very pleased with my caregiver. Homewatch CareGivers is here for four hours five days a weak, and my wife doesn't like to be by herself because of her surgery, so it gives me time to do whatever needs to be done.

September 19, 2017

By Anonymous_330

I have had a very positive experience. The individuals that come to my home are very pleasant and the management has been great. My caregiver helps me with my household things, and performs things that I cannot do based on my disability.

September 06, 2017

By Loy B

Homewatch CareGivers is a good company. The services from Homewatch CareGivers help with the care equipment and nutrition.

August 04, 2017

By Nancy A_1

Most of the time, Homewatch CareGivers won't send a good caregiver. Homewatch CareGivers can continue to employee my caregiver.

August 03, 2017

By Randi M

Homewatch CareGivers has caregivers that I really like. They are great and they keep me informed and I feel like they are family at this point. Homewatch CareGivers makes life easier for both my mom and me. The client has a someone who she likes to hang out with, and the caregivers seem to have fun as well.

August 01, 2017

By Kay (

Homewatch CareGivers is very caring and very good at what they do. The caregivers come in and get their job done. Homewatch CareGivers is very helpful. Whatever we need done, the caregivers do it. It has a very positive impact on the client's life.

August 01, 2017

By Ronald Jr B_1

I would tell a friend that Homewatch CareGivers is very good because the caregivers are prompt, efficient, and pretty good. Homewatch CareGivers has made life easier by cleaning my apartment, making my meals, and taking me to where I need to go, such as doctor appointments.

July 03, 2017

By BJ W_1

I would tell my friends that I am very satisfied with Homewatch CareGivers. The caregivers drive me around to different places.

June 12, 2017

By George B_4

Homewatch CareGivers is very professional and they have sent me an excellent caregiver. Nothing is perfect but Homewatch CareGivers is pretty darn close!

June 01, 2017

By Carl D

I would tell a friend that Homewatch CareGivers is very caring, and they look out for their patients. Homewatch CareGivers cleans my house because I am not able to help myself.

May 04, 2017

By Errol N_1

Homewatch CareGivers provides a driver for my brother who drives on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. I would recommended Homewatch CareGivers to anyone. Homewatch CareGivers has made my brother's life easier.

April 21, 2017

By John L

Homewatch CareGivers is an agency I don't have to worry about. They take very good care of my uncle. The quality of the service that Homewatch CareGivers provides is the most helpful part of the care.

April 03, 2017

By Lorne S

I would be more likely to recommend Homewatch CareGivers if they improved their prices or created a scale of the level of services needed. The services impact our lives the most by providing a caregiver who can focus their time on the client. It is difficult because family is always coming and going.

March 02, 2017

By Millie G_2

Homewatch CareGivers is reliable and there is good follow up on the care. The services aren't perfect, but Homewatch CareGivers is working on it, and it's helpful. I wish I had a little more flexibility.

March 02, 2017

By Judy G_2

I would tell my friends that the owner from Homewatch CareGivers was unbelievable to work with. He was very polite to me and concerned about me and my scheduling. I could depend on Homewatch CareGivers in case of a situation. The owner was always able to help me.

February 07, 2017

By BJ W_2

We have had a good experience with Homewatch CareGivers. They are very reliable and easy to be around. Homewatch CareGivers has made life easier by helping me with the things that are difficult for me to do.

February 02, 2017

By Anonymous_661

Homewatch CareGivers has made my life easier by making it so I don't have to do the work.

February 01, 2017

By Ronald Jr B_2

Homewatch CareGivers has caregivers who are very nice and have good ways of doing things. Homewatch CareGivers cleans up my apartment and gets me to my appointments.

February 01, 2017

By Nancy A_3

I would tell someone that Homewatch CareGivers is very reliable. The caregiver gets my mother up in the morning, puts her to bed at night, and does everything in between.

September 13, 2016

By Philip834817

We have home care from Homewatch Caregivers. I have a gastric tube, and the caregiver prepares the food and the medicine for the gastric tube. She also changes my bandages. I have been using them for four months. I like my caregiver’s reliability, accuracy as far as remembering instruction, capability, and pleasing personality. The service has been perfect. I have no complaints at all when it comes to quality.

December 16, 2015

By Anonymous120871050

I received great quality of the services. I am very satisfied. Dara is a very good worker. She is helping me whatever I need.

April 19, 2015

By Daniel D. dela Cruz

I employed Homewatch Caregivers about 2 ½ months ago. I called upon their services after enrolling my grandmother at an assisted living home. The care at the assisted living home was very poor, so we brought my grandmother back home and employed Homewatch Caregivers. We actually employed them while she was still in the assisted living home. They came, they made sure she ate -- the thing that was a surprise to me was that they did her hair and put a beautiful bow in her hair. When we hired Homewatch, I swear it took like a day, and my grandmother looked like a million bucks. And it wasn't just pure aesthetics; it was also just being cared for. It was such a great service. The one that I really loved about Homewatch Caregivers was that they really worked with my budget, and they gave me a plan of action.

April 30, 2014

By Powell

We appreciate the kindness towards our folks. A smile goes a long way. Our folks need the care and service which are much appreciated. Thank you!

March 31, 2014

She is such a good help to me. She does things that needs doing much by hands because I don't have fingers and toes. She's on time, reliable, trusting and good food prepares and cook.

March 31, 2014

By Albert6

Elvira is a caretaker who works for homewatch caregivers. She has been a wonderful assisted living caretaker for my 86-year old Mother the past 2 years. She is kind, caring, and very attentive to my Mother's needs. We are very happy with her service and commend her as a fantastic employee of Homewatch Caregivers.

September 19, 2011

By castlebloom

Very professional. My experiences with the caregivers and staff from Homewatch has been so much better than some of the agencies I have dealt with in the past. Truly compassionate, skilled, and friendly!

From Homewatch CareGivers Serving Los Angeles and South Bay Beach Cities

At Homewatch CareGivers, we pride ourselves in providing the highest quality home care services. Our office was recognized with the "2013 Best of Home Care" certification by Home Care Pulse, a national quality monitoring organization. Our caregivers are backed by over 30 years of experience with Homewatch CareGivers, a recognized leader of in-home caregiver services. For your protection, our agency is certified by the American Board of Home Care and by the California Association of Health Services at Home.

Our mission is to preserve dignity, protect independence, and provide peace of mind for our clients and their loved ones by providing exceptional home care.

In addition, we follow the Eden at Home principles, training our caregivers to nurture the human spirit while they are assisting with the physical issues of aging. We train them in techniques that help our clients to overcome the feelings of loneliness, helplessness, and boredom that often go hand in hand with aging.

We provide services that assist people who are rehabilitating or convalescing wherever they reside at home, in assisted or independent living, at a hospital or skilled nursing center, or in a rehab setting. We provide respite care for family caregivers who need a break or want a needed vacation. Our caregivers assist your loved ones for a brief time or an extended period. Our services include companion care, Alzheimer’s care, dementia care, personal care, post-surgery care, and transportation.

We meet with our clients and family members to develop a collaborative care plan that considers which services will best provide the quality of life they are seeking. We obtain daily status reports and perform regular quality checks to ensure our in home caregivers maintain the highest standards of performance.

Our caregivers are our employees, so you don’t have to worry about taxes, liability, worker’s comp, or unemployment insurance. They are bonded and insured, have passed a thorough background check and have gone through comprehensive personality and attitudes testing. We require CPR/First Aid certifications and a TB test. We require that our caregivers receive regular training through Homewatch University to keep their skills sharp. You may interview your caregiver in advance if you prefer. We have one overriding goal, to treat every client with the same consideration we would use if it was our own mom or dad.

Let our family care for yours.

Features of Homewatch CareGivers Serving Los Angeles and South Bay Beach Cities