Homewatch CareGivers Serving Los Angeles and South Bay Beach Cities

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

EocHcp_cert

Reviews of Homewatch CareGivers Serving Los Angeles and South Bay Beach Cities

Anonymous120871050 December 16, 2015

I received great quality of the services. I am very satisfied. Dara is a very good worker. She is helping me whatever I need.

Daniel D. dela Cruz April 20, 2015

I employed Homewatch Caregivers about 2 ½ months ago. I called upon their services after enrolling my grandmother at an assisted living home. The care at the assisted living home was very poor, so we brought my grandmother back home and employed Homewatch Caregivers. We actually employed them while she was still in the assisted living home. They came, they made sure she ate -- the thing that was a surprise to me was that they did her hair and put a beautiful bow in her hair. When we hired Homewatch, I swear it took like a day, and my grandmother looked like a million bucks. And it wasn't just pure aesthetics; it was also just being cared for. It was such a great service. The one that I really loved about Homewatch Caregivers was that they really worked with my budget, and they gave me a plan of action.

Powell April 30, 2014

We appreciate the kindness towards our folks. A smile goes a long way. Our folks need the care and service which are much appreciated. Thank you!

Caring88990450 March 31, 2014

She is such a good help to me. She does things that needs doing much by hands because I don't have fingers and toes. She's on time, reliable, trusting and good food prepares and cook.

Albert6 March 31, 2014

Elvira is a caretaker who works for homewatch caregivers. She has been a wonderful assisted living caretaker for my 86-year old Mother the past 2 years. She is kind, caring, and very attentive to my Mother's needs. We are very happy with her service and commend her as a fantastic employee of Homewatch Caregivers.

castlebloom September 19, 2011

Very professional. My experiences with the caregivers and staff from Homewatch has been so much better than some of the agencies I have dealt with in the past. Truly compassionate, skilled, and friendly!

About Homewatch CareGivers Serving Los Angeles and South Bay Beach Cities

Homewatch CareGivers Serving Los Angeles and South Bay Beach Cities is an in-home care provider serving Los Angeles, CA and the surrounding area. Homewatch CareGivers Serving Los Angeles and South Bay Beach Cities offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Homewatch CareGivers Serving Los Angeles and South Bay Beach Cities