Homewatch CareGivers Serving Los Angeles and South Bay Beach Cities

EocHcp_cert

Reviews of Homewatch CareGivers Serving Los Angeles and South Bay Beach Cities

July 04, 2017

By BJ W_491401

I would tell my friends that I am very satisfied with Homewatch CareGivers. The caregivers drive me around to different places.

June 12, 2017

By George B_481975

Homewatch CareGivers is very professional and they have sent me an excellent caregiver.

June 01, 2017

By Carl D_477701

I would tell a friend that Homewatch CareGivers is very caring, and they look out for their patients.

May 04, 2017

By Errol N_465110

Homewatch CareGivers provides a driver for my brother who drives on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. I would recommended Homewatch CareGivers to anyone.

April 21, 2017

By John L

The quality of the service that Homewatch CareGivers provides is the most helpful part of the care.

April 03, 2017

By Lorne S

The services impact our lives the most by providing a caregiver who can focus their time on the client. It is difficult because family is always coming and going.

March 02, 2017

By Millie G

The services aren't perfect, but Homewatch CareGivers is working on it, and it's helpful. I wish I had a little more flexibility.

March 02, 2017

By Judy G

I could depend on Homewatch CareGivers in case of a situation. The owner was always able to help me.

February 08, 2017

By BJ W

Homewatch CareGivers has made life easier by helping me with the things that are difficult for me to do.

February 03, 2017

By Anonymous

Homewatch CareGivers has made my life easier by making it so I don't have to do the work.

February 01, 2017

By Ronald Jr B

Homewatch CareGivers cleans up my apartment and gets me to my appointments.

February 01, 2017

By Nancy A

The caregiver gets my mother up in the morning, puts her to bed at night, and does everything in between.

September 13, 2016

By Philip834817

We have home care from Homewatch Caregivers. I have a gastric tube, and the caregiver prepares the food and the medicine for the gastric tube. She also changes my bandages. I have been using them for four months. I like my caregiver’s reliability, accuracy as far as remembering instruction, capability, and pleasing personality. The service has been perfect. I have no complaints at all when it comes to quality.

December 16, 2015

By Anonymous120871050

I received great quality of the services. I am very satisfied. Dara is a very good worker. She is helping me whatever I need.

April 20, 2015

By Daniel D. dela Cruz

I employed Homewatch Caregivers about 2 ½ months ago. I called upon their services after enrolling my grandmother at an assisted living home. The care at the assisted living home was very poor, so we brought my grandmother back home and employed Homewatch Caregivers. We actually employed them while she was still in the assisted living home. They came, they made sure she ate -- the thing that was a surprise to me was that they did her hair and put a beautiful bow in her hair. When we hired Homewatch, I swear it took like a day, and my grandmother looked like a million bucks. And it wasn't just pure aesthetics; it was also just being cared for. It was such a great service. The one that I really loved about Homewatch Caregivers was that they really worked with my budget, and they gave me a plan of action.

April 30, 2014

By Powell

We appreciate the kindness towards our folks. A smile goes a long way. Our folks need the care and service which are much appreciated. Thank you!

March 31, 2014

She is such a good help to me. She does things that needs doing much by hands because I don't have fingers and toes. She's on time, reliable, trusting and good food prepares and cook.

March 31, 2014

By Albert6

Elvira is a caretaker who works for homewatch caregivers. She has been a wonderful assisted living caretaker for my 86-year old Mother the past 2 years. She is kind, caring, and very attentive to my Mother's needs. We are very happy with her service and commend her as a fantastic employee of Homewatch Caregivers.

September 19, 2011

By castlebloom

Very professional. My experiences with the caregivers and staff from Homewatch has been so much better than some of the agencies I have dealt with in the past. Truly compassionate, skilled, and friendly!

From Homewatch CareGivers Serving Los Angeles and South Bay Beach Cities

Homewatch CareGivers Serving Los Angeles and South Bay Beach Cities is an in-home care provider serving Los Angeles, CA and the surrounding area. Homewatch CareGivers Serving Los Angeles and South Bay Beach Cities offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Homewatch CareGivers Serving Los Angeles and South Bay Beach Cities