Visiting Angels Livermore, CA

LinePocEocHcp cert

Reviews of Visiting Angels | Livermore, CA

May 05, 2017

By Antone "Tony" G_1

Visiting Angels is a full-service group, other than being able to handle medical care. I would tell someone about the services that the caregivers can provide. They are very dedicated to my father's care and are great about talking with him. Visiting Angels allows my wife and me to leave the house. My dad is very slow and forgetful, so we don't like to leave him at home alone.

April 20, 2017

By Peggy W_2

I would tell people that Visiting Angels has a very good reputation, and people know them as the best. The most helpful thing about Visiting Angels was the comfort that came in knowing that they could help me in any way needed.

March 06, 2017

By Greg L_2

My experience with Visiting Angels is very good. The caregivers stay on task, are helpful, and eager to help make your life better. I highly recommend Visiting Angels. I am getting better, but my Visiting Angels caregiver still helps prepare meals for me. My caregiver does some cleaning for me and helps me organize what I need from the grocery store. She also assists me with my medications.

February 06, 2017

By Anonymous_646

Visiting Angels is a good company. You need to get a good caregiver though. The services have made my life easier by providing necessary things in our daily life.

January 19, 2017

By Leo C_1

Visiting Angels is very efficient, caring, and helpful. The caregivers cared about us and did everything we needed, including preparing food and helping us shower.

From Visiting Angels

Visiting Angels is an in-home care provider serving Livermore, CA and the surrounding area. Visiting Angels offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Visiting Angels