BrightStar - Little Rock/Hot Springs

Overview of Ratings

4.5

December 01, 2017

By HSP-James B_1

BrightStar Care is very helpful and efficient. BrightStar Care helps me bathe, they go to the store for me, and they do things that I cannot do.

December 01, 2017

By Anonymous_95

We did not have a capable caregiver. They made my life easier by allowing me to run errands on my own, knowing that my family member was looked after.

November 17, 2017

By HSP-Alene P

I would tell others that BrightStar Care has been good. That is all I can think of right now. The service gives me a caregiver who gives me baths.

November 14, 2017

By Rebecca H_1

I would tell someone that BrightStar Care is dependable and they have always been available so far. The impact of the services are good because they clean the house and keep my mother company.

November 13, 2017

By Jeanette R

I would hesitate to recommend BrightStar Care because of the liability. Having the caregivers makes my life easier because I need someone else to do things for me.

By HSP-Tiffany M

BrightStar Care is easy to deal with, dependable, and they are always there when you have questions. BrightStar Care has improved my life because they help me with my daughter. It gives me a break.

By HSP-Danny C

I've had a couple incidents where the caregivers did not show up or were 15-30 minutes late. Most of the caregivers that come my son likes. The caregivers need to pay attention to what they're doing more.

By HSP-Kandace J

I have already referred people to BrightStar Care because they are great and they are very knowledgeable in what they do. Through the service provided by BrightStar Care I can stay mobile instead of me just staying in bed to slower grow weaker. BrightStar Care caregivers are proactive in helping me become better.

By HSP-LaNora N

I would tell someone how good they are, because they're excellent. They're very sweet and help me with anything that I need.

October 25, 2017

By George R_1

BrightStar Care has well-informed workers that know how to help my son. BrightStar Care's services are able to do the things for my son that I can no longer do.

October 23, 2017

By Tessa B

I had a great experience with BrightStar Care and its caregivers, and the office is inviting. BrightStar Care was able to have a staff that consistently showed up on time to work so I could get to work.

October 19, 2017

By Anonymous_309

I would recommend BrightStar Care because I like how the caregivers are professional. BrightStar Care has made a positive impact on my life by helping me with care for my loved one so I can work.

October 19, 2017

By Glen O

The office staff sometimes would call right before they should be here to say the caregiver couldn't make it. The aides were good. They helped the client to bathe and took care of him like that.

October 12, 2017

By Marie S

BrightStar Care is available to do just about anything I ask them to do. I found them reliable. BrightStar Care has helped me pack to move because I need to go to assisted living.

October 06, 2017

By Brenda N

BrightStar Care is a dependent company and I have had no problems with them whatsoever. My loved one's services give her freedom to do things that she needs to do, which is important because she cannot drive anymore and she doesn't have any family members close. Her caregivers and myself are the closest thing to family that my loved one has close by.

October 04, 2017

By Marlene B_1

BrightStar Care could better schedule the caregivers and put the proper schedule in the system. BrightStar Care allows me to get out of the house.

September 22, 2017

By Verlon K

I get a good service from BrightStar Care. They do really great. BrightStar Care brings me my meals. My caregiver comes every Friday for two hours.

September 19, 2017

By Eva E_1

I would recommend BrightStar Care because they are good help to me. BrightStar Care makes life easier by coming in and helping me do everything in my home which takes some of that work off of me.

April 23, 2017

By medwards35

Other

There were a few things that went wrong with the care that was given to to my mother. First problem we never knew rather our provider was going to show up or not. We changed to a different provider and still had the same issue of not showing up or leaving early and leaving my mother alone. Second issue was communication with the office. If the provider informed the office that they would need to take off they would never contact us and let us know, nor would they send a replacement. I called the office on numerous occasions trying to get clarification on the aids duties and hours and never received a return call. The aid was company for my mother but that was about it. They did little more than sit on the couch on their phone or computer. We truly felt like a number with them. The company made it clear we were not important.

March 31, 2017

By pbredrose

Other

Dedicated staff that care about their clients.

March 31, 2017

By Tiffany Roberts

Brightstar took great care of our aunt. We felt like the people we encountered were genuine and kind which meant a lot to us. The Little Rock group was always kind and patient with our family.

March 23, 2017

By LR case manager

As a case manager I appreciate BrightStar making the effort to get back with me in a timely manner. They also keep me updated which is nice!

March 08, 2017

By PAChid

My husband of 60 years suffered a head injury and after a long recovery in the Emergency Room, Hospital Rehab, and Skilled Nursing Rehab, he was sent home. BrightStar Care’s Registered Nurse came and assessed my husband to get baselines of what his status was, they learned the discharge plans from the rehab, and they put together a comprehensive plan of care for his new circumstances in our home. My husband is a Veteran of the Korean War, and BrightStar helped us work with the VA to get him Personal Care and Respite benefits paid by the VA. They were also able to help us with our application for the Veterans Aide and Attendant Benefit. They even recommended and Elder Law attorney to help us with our estate planning. The manager at BrightStar accompanied our caregiver on her first shift to introduce her and make sure we were comfortable. She also made sure the caregiver knew what tasks needed completed per the plan of care left in our home. Our caregiver Shay and the rest of the team have been a God send. They assist with bathing, linen changes, laundry, light housekeeping, meal prep, transferring, toileting, and companionship (watching Westerns, playing checkers, Connect Four). BrightStar did a wonderful job pairing up several caregivers with Bill and me. Without them and the wonderful support of BrightStar, my life would be very difficult. I know I am truly blessed and lucky for BrightStar giving us the opportunity to live life to its fullest. I highly recommend this company!!!

November 30, 2015

By C.D.2

We had BrightStar Care before. I was not impressed with them. The caregiver didn’t show up five times. I just didn’t like them. We used them for six weeks. The scheduling wasn’t good because sometimes they thought they had someone scheduled to come to the house, but no one would show up.

March 20, 2013

By Heather7

We're using Brightstar and we chose them because they're specifically for people with dementia. The caregivers all do exactly what they don't like and stuff that they don't even have to. They are a very good match for my parents and they're taking good care of everything.

From BrightStar - Little Rock/Hot Springs

BrightStar - Little Rock/Hot Springs is an in-home care provider serving Little Rock, AR and the surrounding area. BrightStar - Little Rock/Hot Springs offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

BrightStar - Little Rock/Hot Springs