Right at Home Irving/Arlington

Overview of Ratings

4.6

July 15, 2017

By Elaine D_496634

I would tell someone to double check the fact that they are letting strangers into their home when getting Right at Home. I would suggest getting pictures of the caregivers that are coming before letting anyone into their home. There have been caregivers that go over and beyond and some that just do exactly what I say. I prefer the caregivers that know exactly what they have to do shortly after they work with me.

July 15, 2017

By Karen P_496631

Right at Home seems to be very willing to provide us with what we need. My husband doesn't let the caregivers do some of the things that he needs to have them do.

June 26, 2017

By Gloria B_488796

Right at Home was very flexible and had good policies.

June 16, 2017

By Alice S_484333

Right at Home was amazing. They were very helpful and ready to do whatever needed to get done, they were very responsive.

May 24, 2017

By Patricia S_474957

Right at Home has a big turnover rate with their caregivers. I've been with them for a year now and there has been a huge number of caregivers that have come to the house.
We do strive to limit the number of caregivers assigned to a case, so I apologize that you’ve met more of our care team members than is normal. We do struggle to find a consistent caregiver as they often request to be reassigned to a different case. The current caregiver has been quite reliable for over 5 months without any unplanned absences. We will continue to work diligently to maintain consistency given the challenges of the unique schedule.

May 16, 2017

By Laura P_470819

I would tell my friends that Right at Home is excellent for me.

April 18, 2017

By Gisela D

The impact of the services on my life was great because I was by myself and I needed help because my husband is handicapped.

March 14, 2017

By Calvin M

I had to do a lot of things on my own because the caregiver wasn't here.

February 23, 2017

By Doris B

Right at Home gives us peace of mind and no one has to take off work to be there with the client.

February 14, 2017

By Knowles P

Their services make things a lot easier for me in the care of my husband.

January 23, 2017

By Anonymous

Right at Home allowed the client to stay at home as long as they could, and they gave me a feeling of assurance and confidence knowing that the client was taken care of.

January 23, 2017

By Henderson M

I appreciate the help that Right at Home provides for my parents.

January 19, 2017

By Jeff S

Right at Home's services help my mother. They ensure that she's safe and that she gets her medication reminders, and they make her meals. They help her quite a bit.

December 10, 2016

By Bruce Caldwell

I would tell others that Right at Home is a company that has working knowledge. They are very well educated in their industry, have background knowledge, have compassion in what they do, and understand the individuals they are working for.

December 08, 2016

By Cindi Knight

Right at Home impressed me with everything they did for my mother-in-law. They had previously cared for my mother and their services were just as good for my mother-in-law as they were for my mother.

December 04, 2016

By Edith Canta

I don't know what I would have done without Pam, the caregiver, because the impact was huge.

November 29, 2016

By Melissa504022

The caregivers were very attentive and they let me get rest. They would fill me in on my husband's emotional health. They were always on time and would not leave until they were replaced. They went above and beyond their duties.

May 11, 2016

By L. MandellZVRJZ

Very good care, prompt, caring and provided services requested and needed. I would recommend Right at Home without reservation.

December 16, 2015

By Jo Ann E.

We are very pleased and satisfied with our experience with Right at Home. We have availed their services several times. We were very satisfied each time and would do so again.

May 28, 2015

By Rina2

We were absolutely 100% pleased with Right At Home. Connie, Jane, and Janet are caring, wonderful, exceptional caregivers. Greg is an attentive, helpful owner/manager of this company. If ever we need home care of any kind, we will be calling Right At Home. Thank you for helping us in a stressful time.

May 24, 2015

By Jerarld G. Park

Services provided were very good. No complaints. We would use Right at Home Irving if the situation demanded it.

April 23, 2015

By Tim28

Your company is excellent. I have no idea what I would have done without Right At Home. Thank you for the great service you provide.

October 22, 2014

We are very pleased and satisfied with our experience with Right at Home. We have made available of their services several times. We were satisfied each time and would do so again.

September 21, 2014

Meeting with Mr. Carson I expressed my needs and care for my mom. He explained services available and set a plan in action. It was just what was needed during a difficult time. I would surely contact Mr. Carson again if similar care needs are needed and recommend him to others. The care provided gave me the peace of mind needed to enable me to provide the care needed for my mother.

From Right at Home Irving/Arlington

Right at Home provides in-home caregiving services for thousands of families across the nation. We offer companionship and help with everyday tasks that have become challenging for an aging person. This may include things like meal preparation, laundry, housekeeping, hygiene and grooming. We also offer services for those with special care situations caused by numerous medical conditions such as Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias. Call us to learn more about the specific services we provide.

Custom Care Plan

From the moment you call, we begin considering the specific needs of your loved one. We ask questions during the initial call or meeting to form a basic needs assessment. After discussing your particular situation, we will prepare an initial Custom Care Plan and then work with you to fine tune that Care Plan based on your loved one’s specific needs. Once the plan is agreed upon, your local Right at Home team matches the right caregiver to implement the plan.

Caregiver Training and Care Supervision

Every Right at Home caregiver goes through an extensive interview process, including background checks. Once hired, caregivers are trained through Right at Home University to ensure that they’re able to deliver the care set out in your loved one’s Custom Care Plan. Before providing care, they’re bonded and insured.

Photos of Right at Home Irving/Arlington