Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Houston Central, Medical Center, TX
Betty's Family July 23, 2013
I am a past client of this provider
The family wants to express our sincere gratitude for the loving care shown to Mom by her caregivers.
This care allowed her to be independent and remain comfortable in her own home.
We will be forever grateful and continue to sing your praises.
montes February 09, 2012
I am an employee
great staff and their caregivers are carefully matched to the clients needs.
From Home Instead Senior Care - Houston Central, Medical Center, TX
The Home Instead Senior Care® network of locally owned and operated franchises is one of the most trusted networks of home care worldwide. An innovator in eldercare since 1994, we are dedicated exclusively to helping seniors stay in their homes as they age. If you’re looking for extraordinary in-home senior care and companionship, you’ve come to the right place. Call now to see how we can help your loved one live independently at home.
At Home Instead Senior Care, we offer a wide variety of non-medical senior home care services, resources, and support delivered right in your loved one’s home and designed to be flexible to meet each individual’s needs. Some our offerings include:
- Personal Services – assistance with eating, grooming, bathing, dressing, incontinence, medication reminders
- Home Helper Services – household tasks, meal preparation, errands
- Companionship – conversation, visits to friends/family, arts and crafts, games, mental stimulation
- Respite Care
- Alzheimer’s Care
- Short-Term Recovery
- 24/7 Care
We can also provide care to clients in assisted living facilities and nursing homes. Call our office today and our staff will assist you with a personalized plan of care for your loved one.
One of our trained, compassionate CAREGivers will be matched to your loved one’s needs. And our CAREGIVERs are trained specifically in the area of Alzheimer’s and dementia care. Additional training includes:
- Safety training on home safety, avoiding injury and falls, and preventing strain and pain.
- Communication tips including communicating to those with dementia or Alzheimer's
- Advanced training on understanding senior illnesses and conditions, depression in seniors, and caregiver stress.
- Activity training including reminiscing activities, and different types of engaging activities for older adults such as gardening, crafts and hobbies.
|Caregivers employed, bonded and insured:||Yes|
|Caregivers available 24 hours a day:||Yes|
|Available to assisted living facility:||Yes|
Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Houston Central, Medical Center, TX
- Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)
- Agency extra: Each Home Instead Senior Care® franchise office is independently owned and operated.
Range of services
- Companion care
- Range of services extra: hospice support, Alzheimer's and other dementias care, chronic conditions
- We interview every team member in person
- We check references
- We check driving records
- We confirm legal U.S. residency
- We require drug screenings
- Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training
- Family Communication
- Transition Issues
- Memory Care
- Training areas extra: the aging process, how to keep the client and CAREGiver℠ safe, building relationships, Alzheimer's or other dementias care
- We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers
- Our business is bonded and insured
4200 Westheimer Rd., Suite 186
Houston, TX 77027
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities