PocHcp_cert

Reviews of Home Care Assistance | Houston, TX

Mary R_527765 September 21, 2017

I would tell a friend that Home Care Assistance is very professional. Home Care Assistance has been impactful in the care they provide for my mother.

Willie H_525687 September 19, 2017

Home Care Assistance is understanding and they try their best to give me what I need. The services have been wonderful. My health has been good.

Elaine & Clem L_522425 September 12, 2017

I'd tell people that Home Care Assistance's caregivers take me to wherever I need to go. The service has helped the most by taking me where I need to go.

Mitch G_522424 September 12, 2017

I would tell someone that Home Care Assistance is dependable, they have been around for several years, and they seem to really try to help with scheduling problems and with substitute caregivers. The most helpful part of having the services is that they allow me to work without needing to be really worried about the care that my wife is receiving.

Stephanie F_514943 August 23, 2017

Home Care Assistance seemed nice enough, but their caregivers were a little slow. The caregivers were able to change the dressing on my wounds better than I could.

Margaret T_513718 August 18, 2017

Home Care Assistance has provided me with good caregivers who do everything I need. The services are provided with a smile and they help me do the things that I have trouble doing.

Robert B_512737 August 16, 2017

Home Care Assistance provides the services that I can use. Home Care Assistance makes my life better by showing up when they say they will show up.

Candace H_512039 August 15, 2017

My caregiver is very on top of it and really cares about her clients. My caregiver takes me to the doctor and helps with laundry and housekeeping. She works very hard.

Freida A_510864 August 14, 2017

The administrative person from Home Care Assistance was very nice. We did not have a lot of experience with the office staff. The staff at the rehabilitation center asked us to get a sitter because my mother kept trying to get out of bed. She was in the rehab facility because of a fall, so she needed to stay put. Once my mother realized she would have a sitter in her room, she got a lot better at using the call button.

Carolyn H_510856 August 14, 2017

Home Care Assistance does what they are supposed to and expected to. They are excellent. I wasn't prepared to set up things for my caregivers to do, but they are here for me.

Florence M_510840 August 14, 2017

Home Care Assistance has an office that is nearby to a hospital that most people use. The office does a good background check on their employees. We've had nothing but good experiences with them. I can rely on Home Care Assistance's services to help keep my mother out of the nursing home.

Chiman Lal S_501849 July 26, 2017

I would tell a friend that Home Care Assistance has many caregivers available. The services have helped the most with Chiman's daily routine.

Frank H_501805 July 26, 2017

Home Care Assistance seem to know what they are doing. The caregiver from Home Care Assistance checks on me to see if I am making any improvements.

Jeff G_499247 July 21, 2017

Home Care Assistance is good because my caregivers are here on time. Home Care Assistance has made my life easier by my caregivers being here and helping me.

John O_496272 July 14, 2017

I would tell someone that Home Care Assistance provides good quality office staff, provides good quality caregivers, and they are always responsive when we call. The biggest impact of the services is that they give me the flexibility to take care of the things that I need to take care of during the day. They also give the client the confidence to branch out and do things outside the home that should eventually lead to her regaining her independence.

Pat M_495592 July 13, 2017

I would tell someone that the attention of the account manager was very good and that for the most part, the caregivers were good. The most helpful thing about having the services was having someone there with my mother 24/7.

Maria G_494785 July 12, 2017

Home Care Assistance gives me the best care out of the two companies that I have currently. Home Care Assistance is the best so far. I don't have to worry about the client and having somebody there. If there isn't a caregiver, Home Care Assistance always has a replacement. Home Care Assistance never leaves me hanging.

Elaine B_487490 June 22, 2017

Home Care Assistance is reliable.

Pamela B_487152 June 22, 2017

Home Care Assistance went above and beyond to help our family in all levels, especially emotionally. They are very compassionate and gave me the ability to relax.

Caroline F_486280 June 21, 2017

I would tell a friend that Home Care Assistance is alright since we need it.

Nina C_482080 June 12, 2017

I've very satisfied with my caregiver because she spends time with me and she helps me get cleaned up.

Leslie M_481994 June 12, 2017

Home Care Assistance gives me an aide that helps me with my husband and gives me rest. It gives me a break from being a 24/7 caregiver to him.

Virginia C_475732 May 25, 2017

I felt the caregivers from Home Care Assistance who came out were all very good. The only problem is that they weren't allowed to do a lot of things we needed. I understood that they were only caregivers and could only do so much.

Cathy B_475258 May 24, 2017

Most of the time, the caregivers from Home Care Assistance are on-time, friendly, seem to have experience, and know what to do. I chose them because their prices are better than other agencies.

Patricia B_470919 May 16, 2017

Home Care Assistance has given me really good caregivers.

Sigrid (A517883) W_469461 May 12, 2017

Home Care Assistance is the only assistance I have had, but I had one extremely bad caregiver. Now I have a delightful caregiver.

Cheryl E_469450 May 12, 2017

Home Care Assistance is very reliable and extremely kind.

Elaine061334 March 30, 2017

I just had good vibes about Home Care Assistance. The caregivers are helping Mom with bathing, grooming, feeding, and toileting. The agency was best suited for me all around, and I have a good impression of the caregivers. They are working with me, and they are able to work with all of my particular needs.

Caring85447950 February 13, 2014

The caregiver did not mind working. She's very helpful and did a good job.

About Home Care Assistance

Home Care Assistance is an in-home care provider serving Houston, TX and the surrounding area. Home Care Assistance offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Home Care Assistance