PocHcp_cert

Reviews of Home Care Assistance | Houston, TX

Virginia C_475732 May 25, 2017

I felt the caregivers from Home Care Assistance who came out were all very good. The only problem is that they weren't allowed to do a lot of things we needed. I understood that they were only caregivers and could only do so much.

Cathy B_475258 May 24, 2017

Most of the time, the caregivers from Home Care Assistance are on-time, friendly, seem to have experience, and know what to do. I chose them because their prices are better than other agencies.

Patricia B_470919 May 16, 2017

Home Care Assistance has given me really good caregivers.

Sigrid (A517883) W_469461 May 12, 2017

Home Care Assistance is the only assistance I have had, but I had one extremely bad caregiver. Now I have a delightful caregiver.

Cheryl E_469450 May 12, 2017

Home Care Assistance is very reliable and extremely kind.

Elaine061334 March 30, 2017

I just had good vibes about Home Care Assistance. The caregivers are helping Mom with bathing, grooming, feeding, and toileting. The agency was best suited for me all around, and I have a good impression of the caregivers. They are working with me, and they are able to work with all of my particular needs.

Caring85447950 February 13, 2014

The caregiver did not mind working. She's very helpful and did a good job.

About Home Care Assistance

Home Care Assistance is an in-home care provider serving Houston, TX and the surrounding area. Home Care Assistance offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Home Care Assistance