Assisting Hands of West Houston

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of Assisting Hands of West Houston

Sara Bed. March 06, 2015

That company was a real blessing to me at the time of utmost need. They took great care of my dad after he broke his leg. They are so caring and keen on the person they serve. They are so punctual, reliable, always made sure of performing all the duties and even helped more. They watched for any signs related to my dad's sickness and made sure to inform me so we can take the correct action. I strongly recommend this company and would deal with them again if I ever needed in the future.

Elysabeth March 05, 2015

I was looking for someone who can take care of my mother. I love her very much but she is not an easy going person. My mom is a strong willed person. Marisol found the right caregiver, very compassionate and understanding with my mother needs.

Rich Dworzak March 03, 2015

Other

Marisol is very easy to work with, caring and professional. Her workers Ernistine and Nelshawn are professional and courteous as well. In all, it was just we were hoping for in providing in home care.

Daisy32 October 23, 2014

Other

The Owner and staff were very compassionate. They took the time to answer all my questions during my time of need.

It was our loving pleasure

About Assisting Hands of West Houston

Assisting Hands of West Houston is an in-home care provider serving Houston, TX and the surrounding area. Assisting Hands of West Houston offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Assisting Hands of West Houston

• Spanish

Agency Type

• Full Service Agency

• Companion Care
  • Personal Care Assistants
  • Range Of Services Extra Non Medical In Home Care,Transportation, Hospital To Home Transfer, Post Surgery Care Coordination, Dementia/ Alzheimer's Assistance(Stimulate Mental Awareness), Maternity Services, Light Housekeeping, Errands, Medication Reminders, Medical Alert Systems

Types of care

• Transition Issues
  • Memory Care Training
  • Ethics
  • Validation Techniques
  • Training Areas Extra Company Policy And Procedure, First Aid, Cpr, Home Safety, Infection Control, Emergency Triage, Caring For Diabetics

Payment options