Comfort Keepers | Henderson, NV

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Hcp_cert

Reviews of Comfort Keepers | Henderson, NV

Allen K_487216 June 22, 2017

Comfort Keepers' services are better than the competition.

Norma W_486940 June 22, 2017

Comfort Keepers has great staff.

Flora W_485245 June 19, 2017

Comfort Keepers' caregivers are qualified and know how to take care of elderly people.

Fera V_479218 June 06, 2017

Comfort Keepers has good people that come to my house. Sometimes it is not always the same person who comes to my house, though.

Steve G_479066 June 05, 2017

I would tell a friend that Comfort Keepers provides quality care. It's nice that you can count on them. They always have someone to fill-in.

PAUL K_479059 June 05, 2017

Comfort Keepers has been very good to me and have tried to do everything I needed.

Irving2 June 29, 2015

Excellent! The girls Comfort Keepers send are fast and outstanding. I love all my girls, especially Linda. She is my chef. She cooks whatever I want. I wouldn't change this company for the world!

underthecover July 11, 2011

I interviewed this provider

I interviewed with Comfort Keepers provider and talked about providing care for my mother, who is now 98 years old. She has difficulty preforming every day task and we just cant be thee for her all the time, so we decide to hire a senior home care agency. We found Comfort Keepers of the internet but they seemed reliable enough to go and interview. The staff at Comfort Keepers seemed very friendly and well organized. They were nice and I felt that they were genuinely honest people. Lonnie and Gina, the lovely couple who opened Comfort Keepers seem very reliable. I would have hired them if not for the other place I found-they were my second choice. We found a different place that we knew from a friend's recommendation and we felt since my friend already had experience with that place, we could trust it more. I gave Comfort Keepers four stars because they seemed so good.

About Comfort Keepers

Comfort Keepers is an in-home care provider serving Henderson, NV and the surrounding area. Comfort Keepers offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Comfort Keepers