Comfort Keepers Henderson, NV

Approximate area services are provided
List all zip codes
89011, 89012, 89014, 89015, 89016, 89052, 89053, 89074, 89102, 89103, 89109, 89113, 89118, 89123, 89139, 89141, 89173, 89180, 89002, 89044, 89054, 89178, 89179

Top Nearby In-Home Care Services

PocEocHcp_cert

Reviews of Comfort Keepers | Henderson, NV

September 13, 2017

By Barry F_522845

Comfort Keepers is very comforting because they are there for me. Comfort Keepers took off a lot of strain.

September 07, 2017

By Carol S_520499

Comfort Keepers has been very good by being conscientious and know what they are doing. I can relax more and my life is 50% easier because of Comfort Keepers, but it is only 2 days a week.

August 10, 2017

By William H_509233

Comfort Keepers does what they say they will, and they do not promise things they cannot keep. Comfort Keepers help me get out of the house.

July 24, 2017

By Jeannie P_500113

Comfort Keepers came and assessed my mother's needs before sending a caregiver. The service allows me to do other errands like picking up my mother's prescription.

July 24, 2017

By Patricia W_500098

Comfort Keepers has sent two caregivers who are professional and interact with the client. The caregiver is able to communicate well with my loved one. I am able to come and walk the strip again. I have time for myself to do healthy things I need. I didn't have that time before.

July 14, 2017

By David B_496237

Comfort Keepers is an excellent company, and they provide good care. Their employees are good people. Comfort Keepers has impacted my life by being helpful and providing the services needed.

July 06, 2017

By James E_492141

Comfort Keepers was prompt and able to take care of our needs. The services made a positive impact by taking care of my son from 11PM to 7AM like they said they would.

July 06, 2017

By Robert C_492134

Comfort Keepers did what they said they would and I was really happy with them. My parents are very independent and may not have appreciated Comfort Keepers as much. Comfort Keepers made me feel better that someone was there when I wasn't able to be.

June 22, 2017

By Allen K_487216

Comfort Keepers' services are better than the competition.

June 22, 2017

By Norma W_486940

Comfort Keepers has great staff.

June 19, 2017

By Flora W_485245

Comfort Keepers' caregivers are qualified and know how to take care of elderly people.

June 06, 2017

By Fera V_479218

Comfort Keepers has good people that come to my house. Sometimes it is not always the same person who comes to my house, though.

June 05, 2017

By Steve G_479066

I would tell a friend that Comfort Keepers provides quality care. It's nice that you can count on them. They always have someone to fill-in.

June 05, 2017

By PAUL K_479059

Comfort Keepers has been very good to me and have tried to do everything I needed.

June 29, 2015

By Irving2

Excellent! The girls Comfort Keepers send are fast and outstanding. I love all my girls, especially Linda. She is my chef. She cooks whatever I want. I wouldn't change this company for the world!

July 11, 2011

By underthecover

I interviewed this provider

I interviewed with Comfort Keepers provider and talked about providing care for my mother, who is now 98 years old. She has difficulty preforming every day task and we just cant be thee for her all the time, so we decide to hire a senior home care agency. We found Comfort Keepers of the internet but they seemed reliable enough to go and interview. The staff at Comfort Keepers seemed very friendly and well organized. They were nice and I felt that they were genuinely honest people. Lonnie and Gina, the lovely couple who opened Comfort Keepers seem very reliable. I would have hired them if not for the other place I found-they were my second choice. We found a different place that we knew from a friend's recommendation and we felt since my friend already had experience with that place, we could trust it more. I gave Comfort Keepers four stars because they seemed so good.

From Comfort Keepers

Comfort Keepers is an in-home care provider serving Henderson, NV and the surrounding area. Comfort Keepers offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Photos of Comfort Keepers