SYNERGY HomeCare of Greenville, South Carolina

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Hcp_cert

Reviews of SYNERGY HomeCare of Greenville, South Carolina

Marie K March 03, 2017

The service has helped me with my laundry and in lifting things that I am not supposed to lift.

Doris S January 13, 2017

Since I have not been able to drive I have had people to drive. SYNERGY Home Care is very accommodating when I have to change my schedules.

Cinthie October 18, 2012

While reading about Synergy HomeCare during my search for 24/7 care for my Dad, I was impressed with wording used to describe what the agency does - provide personal assistance and caring for people in their homes. From the first contact with Synergy, the caring was evident. The owners care; they are empathetic and helpful, and work with the client to make sure that they are provided with a caregiver that is a good fit. They have first-hand experience in caregiving, so they truly understand everything that is involved. The caregivers that cared for my Dad really and truly cared. He (and we) loved them all. They were respectful, efficient, kind and appreciated Dad's quirky sense of humor and Mom's needs as a caregiver. They stayed with Dad when he was admitted to hospital, which enabled Mom to go home each night knowing that there was someone there to care for Dad. All of us kids live quite a distance from Mom and Dad, so it eased our minds as well. Having Dad's blood pressure and temperature done each shift was a bonus for us, his family. It helped provide an insight into what could possibly be happening at the time. We were also sent email updates from Synergy which helped give us some peace of mind. I want to thank Pam and Bill and all the wonderful staff that we had the privilege of working with until Dad passed away. Your caring brought peace of mind to Mom and us kids, comfort and joy to Dad's life, and peace to his death.

Allison1 October 15, 2012

Other

Synergy has been very willing to work with our family in finding the right caregiver for our mother. They are willing to do anything we have asked of them and have been able to allow us piece of mind when all her children live so far away.

lorac1 October 11, 2012

Synergy of Greenville has help provide care for my wife who has had several strokes. This organization has provided dependable and reliable care givers. The management of the organization has responded promptly and with compassion. I would recommend that you give this organization an opportunity to assist you.

About SYNERGY HomeCare of Greenville, South Carolina

SYNERGY HomeCare of Greenville, South Carolina is an in-home care provider serving Greenville, SC and the surrounding area. SYNERGY HomeCare of Greenville, South Carolina offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.