BrightStar Care Fort Mill/Rock Hill

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of BrightStar Care Fort Mill/Rock Hill

TinaR3 June 21, 2012

My family has mixed feelings about Brightstar in Rock Hill, SC. We have used them for a few years now for our mother who has dementia. They have provided us with caregivers that have ranged from lousy to excellent. I will say they always pull through with a body, even on short notice. One caregiver did something so negligent, that we considered pressing charges against the caregiver and the agency. Other caregivers were so great, we came to consider them a trusted integral part of the family. I think you just have to meet each caregiver yourself, and not rely totally on the agency's screening and training processes.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About BrightStar Care Fort Mill/Rock Hill

BrightStar Care Fort Mill/Rock Hill is an in-home care provider serving Fort Mill, SC and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care Fort Mill/Rock Hill offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of BrightStar Care Fort Mill/Rock Hill