Right at Home Central Maryland, Howard County

Contact Now

Reviews of Right at Home Central Maryland, Howard County

Gail B246833 September 27, 2016

We employed Right at Home to care for our elderly aunt in an assisted living facility. They were wonderful! Very prompt, caring, dependable, and informative. We were very pleased with Right at Home and the caregivers. They allowed us peace of mind since we are out of town.

DonnaBinney September 26, 2016

I recommend Right at Home to all my employees and members of my church community in Howard County. Right at Home has the most compassionate care-givers, experienced, reliable and professional. Highly recommend!

Sharmista August 31, 2016

We have Betha for almost 2 months. My mom loves her. She is a pleasant and loving person. We really love her. Thank you so much for sending her.

Prances G. July 29, 2016

Belse is the best. Please keep her coming to me. She understands my needs and is most understanding of my way of life and medical needs.

AB487040 June 30, 2016

We could not have been more pleased with both the office staff and care providers from Right at Home. They were amazingly flexible to my parents’ constantly changing needs and went above and beyond. It was as though they were caring for their own parents/grandparents.

Stephen T648185 June 19, 2016

Diana has gone above and beyond to make sure my mother has the best qualified and competent people. I think Diana has been the best thing to lighten the load I have. She is a confident and knowledgeable person.

Butch B482667 June 17, 2016

Staff is excellent. Nurse and caregiver meet my needs. Excellent care.

Ivette1 December 18, 2015

Right at Home placed a wonderful person that meets my mom’s needs. She is caring and came to us when most needed. She makes caring for my mom easier and it’s appreciated. Right at Home has wonderful services like the nurse that evaluates her also.

Anonymous120828650 December 15, 2015

Considerable differences in quality of providers; some were excellent, other just satisfactorily, one or two were not acceptable. At a later date, after our relationship with RAH ended, I discovered that RAH was more expensive than most other providers. Management staff was very nice, considerate, friendly and accommodating.

Aggie Ballard August 27, 2015

The attendant who came to my home for two weeks was very quick to do whatever I needed. She was pleasant, kind and very attentive. She helped with meals, carried trays for me and cleaned up everything. She was just wonderful. I felt safe and comfortable with her. Excellent job!

Barbara110156350 April 30, 2015

Caring and efficient.

Kimberly Gavlin February 27, 2015

Right at Home has been an amazing resource to our family. The caregiver that cares for my dad is considerate, helpful and extremely willing to assist the family. All of the staff at Right at Home has been outstanding! Thank you Right at Home!

Antoinette m. Gragiano February 27, 2015

My husband was under the care of RAH Ellicott (Howard County) office for 9-10 months and received very good care until his death. They were very professional and handled my requests when there was a problem. Always called me back when I needed them.

Jim Jeppi February 26, 2015

The "Right at Home" caregivers are people who go into houses of people they know and care for these people with patience, understanding, and compassion. They make this care seem effortless because of excellent behind the scenes coordination, communication, and management. the entire team is special and become part of your extended family.

Marilyn Joan Holland February 21, 2015

This is a wonderful service! My mom and dad have been supported and loved by your attentive and caring caregivers. The office staff has also been very accommodating, helpful, and caring. Honorable mention for caregivers include Ana, Melanie, and Terri!

Tim Whaley February 17, 2015

Thank you for all your work with dad this year. He likes his aide and your scheduling flexibility has been greatly helpful! We look forward to our continued work together.

Carol Rausenberger February 17, 2015

We are very pleased with everyone we have come in contact with. We really like Jessica, she is so kind and friendly and helpful.

John105314550 January 30, 2015

Your staff has been great to work with.

Jackie32 January 30, 2015

RAH sent us aides who made such a difference. Their suggestions and care were gentle, respectful and realistic in helping us and mom during the last week of her life. They turned her, washed her and fed her so thoroughly and carefully. It lightened our load so much – our only regret was not calling RAH sooner.

Suzanne27 January 29, 2015

Right at Home is the very best care you will get for your loved one. They are loving, trustworthy and extremely accommodating. I would recommend them to anyone.

James104919050 January 23, 2015

They worked hard to get the right people to help Barbara, and were very responsive to our needs and concerns. Their management took and showed personal interest-well beyond our expectation.

Carol104785550 January 21, 2015

Abigail is providing great care for my dad. Any substitutes that fill in are very good as well, except for a few late arrivals. Promptness is a top priority, since we as supporting family have schedules to keep and our own jobs to fulfill.

From Right at Home Central Maryland, Howard County