BrightStar Care Easton Easton MD

4.7
19 19 Reviews

November 21, 2017

By John L_1

I would recommend BrightStar Care more if they had more consistent caregiver visits. The caregivers need to be better trained.

November 16, 2017

By Barbara S_2

I would say that BrightStar Care does an excellent assessment, and the caregiver is excellent.

November 14, 2017

By Scott T

BrightStar Care seems to have pretty good credentials. The services make our life easier by doing some housework and cooking.

October 25, 2017

By James S_5

BrightStar Care is very accommodating. BrightStar Care has helped the most by helping me by coming and sitting at the house so I can get to the store and to appointments.

October 20, 2017

By Carroll B

BrightStar Care is a good, professional agency with supportive registered nursing care. The most helpful aspect of my mother's services is that she is having professional follow-up nursing care. The professionalism of BrightStar Care's care is important to my mother's well being.

October 11, 2017

By Anonymous_238

I would tell my friends that BrightStar Care has been perfect for me. The service provides me with caregivers who provide me with companionship.

October 10, 2017

By Casandra M

BrightStar Care has knowledgeable caregivers. They individualized my program. BrightStar Care makes my life easier by sending me caregivers that I get along with and that are knowledgeable.

September 26, 2017

By Lisa J_1

BrightStar Care has a staff that is willing to help people. They pay attention. I wasn't able to anything on my own and BrightStar Care did what I needed.

September 21, 2017

By Linda E_1

BrightStar Care had a rough start. We are still working out the kinks. They were good at putting me at ease. They knew it was hard for me to get help. They promised, though, that they could do anything we asked of them. It turns out that they couldn't cover the shifts that we have asked of them. They say it is about location, but that is not what BrightStar Care said at the beginning. It has since become better, and so I hope it continues to improve. BrightStar Care seems to be very trustworthy overall, though. BrightStar Care didn't positively impact our lives at the beginning, but it has since gotten better. We will see if the current caregiver will stick around and continue providing quality care.

September 21, 2017

By Erin C_3

I would refer BrightStar Care to others because of my experience with the nursing staff. BrightStar Care's services have benefited me greatly by promoting my healing.

September 19, 2017

By William W

BrightStar Care treated me well. They treated me like they knew me. BrightStar Care would give me my medicine and my IV when they were supposed to, and I am happy now.

From BrightStar Care Easton

BrightStar Care Easton is an in-home care provider serving Easton, MD and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care Easton offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

BrightStar Care Easton