Home Instead Senior Care - Denver, CO

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Denver, CO

October 13, 2016

By Bonnie415825

The caregivers from Home Instead are fine. They show up on time, and they leave on time. They’re very cooperative. They’ll do stuff that you ask them to do cheerfully. They’re nice. I think the lady that comes to visit my mother-in-law from Home Instead is very pleasant. We have been using them for six weeks now. I like the fact that they had to do training. They kind of already have ideas about what they should be looking for and so forth, but they don’t do any medical things.

August 31, 2016

By Sharon274713

Many thanks to Jennifer K. and all my mom's great caregivers. I will definitely refer them to friends.

August 31, 2016

By Rosemarie H

I want to thank all who came to care for Rob. Especially, I want to thank Lynn, Cathy and Jennifer for being kind, understanding and knowledgeable. Thank you ever so much.

August 30, 2016

By Jill B877036

Thank you for arranging the visits for my brother at his nursing home. It helped me to know that your service was trustworthy and recommended by my developmentally disabled brother's case worker. It eased my burden to share his care each week. Susan was Tod's favorite visitor.

June 10, 2016

By Wayne867840

The caregiver from Home Instead Senior Care is really good with my wife. The agency is really good, and I've been really pleased with them. The caregiver takes the initiative to do what's needed with my wife, so I'm pleased with her.

February 26, 2016

By Kris Faricy

Mavis was awesome!

December 31, 2015

By Marianne & Steve Lenc, John & Judith McBride, George & Debbie McBride

What a God send your staff was! They were all so kind, caring and helped our family immensely. It was a joy to work with you and care for our mother. Top-notch and we would recommend you to anyone. Thank you!

September 30, 2015

By Tom Cox

Jill was a great caregiver.

August 31, 2015

By Lisa111493350

I chose Home Instead for my mom and dad because mainly I like the woman that I spoke to. She would stay on the phone with me for a long time, and she listens to what our needs were. They also were just a little bit less expensive than some of the others. We started out 24/7 care, and we went through a few caregivers. There are probably three that did not work out, but now she has three caregivers that are alternating days, and she is very happy with them. They help with her physical therapy and walking. They do cooking and cleaning as well. They have been so good in trying to accommodate our needs.

August 22, 2015

We’re using Home Instead Senior Care, and they’ve been very good. The person who comes is very nice, patient, and considerate. He does a good job of doing whatever he’s asked to do. We’re only using them on a short term basis for a few hours every 2 weeks.

November 24, 2014

By Joann12

This caregiver is wonderful. She is a strong Christian. Compassionate, and artistic -- makes creative cards for me. She is a fantastic house cleaner. She wrapped all my Christmas gifts. She helps me with outside things too. She sews for me.

July 11, 2014

By MES

The service and care Home Instead provided was very valuable and became a trusted component in the care of our father. Their professionalism provided us the confidence to know that every time a doctor appointment was added, changed or cancelled, we had someone to turn to for help. Always on time--they became our go to solution!

September 06, 2013

By Son of Ramona

Other

I am the eldest son of a former client of Home Instead Senior Care. During the time my mother received care it was done so in the most caring, compassionate and professional manner. Mother and the entire family were completely satisfied with the service from company management and the individual care providers/givers. Mothers need were met in a customized version which gave her and family peace of mind. Our family would highly recommend this company to any person or persons requiring this service.

May 31, 2013

By Jane25

Excellent. All caregivers are professional and caring.

May 03, 2013

By Maxine2

Your representatives were exceptional people and I was very pleased to have them come into my home mainly for companionship.

April 28, 2013

By Jan10

I wasn't present when the patient was being cared for but in my dealings with member s of Home Instead the providers were pleasant, caring, and competent

April 28, 2013

By Lela2

I have been happy with some of my providers, and very happy with some others. Overall I have been very satisfied with all of them. Thank you for your continuing help.

March 29, 2013

By Sandra18

We have used caregivers from Home Instead since 2008, that the end of life care my husband was in hospice and home for 3 months with the last 11 days in hospice residence.

By Georgine

Robert was the best helper we have ever had. He was prompt, interesting and a great help for my husband and me.

By Alvin3

No complaints.

By James20

Their service is outstanding. They are very compassionate and loving people. My wife is now in an Alzheimer's Center but Home Instead was so very good. I would highly recommend them to anybody. They helped me through a very hard time. Anyone that needs more info is welcome to contact me.

By Bruce8

Very good service. Prompt, efficient, and personable, as well as affordable. Very important service to people who have lost the ability to do daily tasks.

November 28, 2012

By Sherry Long

Home Instead helped my family through the most difficult time of our lives when my mother was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. Although we had home hospice, it was Home Instead that was there for us 24/7 until Mom died 12 days after her diagnosis. HI's capable caregivers guided us on how to care for Mom in her last days, and with their support we had more time to be with Mom. In such a confusing situation, we didn't know what to do - but HI's caregivers knew, and stepped in unsupervised to show us how they could help. What a gift they are.

September 26, 2012

By bonjean

I have been using Home Instead for the last year and find them to be responsive to my questions and concerns. The caregivers are wonderful and have a great rapport with my mother. I have had a couple of emergency situations where I needed care on the spur of the moment and they were able to meet my needs. This was such a relief for me and I know my mother is in good hands.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Denver, CO

Home Instead Senior Care - Caregiver Skills

Photos of Home Instead Senior Care - Denver, CO

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Denver, CO

Agency Type

• Full Service Agency
  • Agency Extra: Each Home Instead Senior Care Franchise Office Is Independently Owned And Operated.

• Companion Care
  • Range Of Services Extra: Hospice Support, Alzheimer's And Other Dementias Care, Chronic Conditions

Types of care

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care Training
  • Training Areas Extra: The Aging Process, Building Relationships, Alzheimer's Or Other Dementias Care

Payment details