BrightStar Care McHenry

Reviews of BrightStar Care McHenry

4.6

December 07, 2017

By Alex S_1

BrightStar Care is good for flexible services. The flexible, caring support from BrightStar Care allows me to manage my schedule. It's nice to know that someone will be with my father.

October 23, 2017

By Harry S

I would tell others that BrightStar Care has been quiet good. The caregiver does several jobs for us while he is here. He fixes things for us as well.

October 04, 2017

By Elizabeth B_3

BrightStar Care is very kind to the client. BrightStar Care helps me when I needed someone so I could do other things.

October 04, 2017

By Louis G_1

BrightStar Care is very responsive, and their rates are competitive. BrightStar Care has made my life easier by helping my father do the things he needs help with.

From BrightStar Care McHenry

BrightStar Care McHenry is an in-home care provider serving Crystal Lake, IL and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care McHenry offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

BrightStar Care McHenry