Synergy Home Care Chelsea, MI

Reviews of Synergy Home Care | Chelsea, MI

4.6

January 02, 2018

By KareMoore

We hired Synergy of Chelsea for my mother who is 86 . They have the most wonderful and caring staff who truly are in the right line of work for themselves as you can feel and see the passion in them for doing this type of work, it is a good fit. The staff also is there for someone like me the daughter of someone they are caring for to support me and make me feel like I am not alone regarding decisions that need to be made or even for running something by them just to get their opinion of maybe a way to approach it or an experience they might have had while caring for others that worked well. They are kind, considerate and quick to get you answers to questions they don't have the answers too immediately. All of the staff is courteous, efficient and oh so caring. I am thrilled that they are caring for my mother, she is happy and feels so well cared for and so we her children (I have 3 siblings) are all very happy with the care she receives.

December 22, 2017

By Sharon P_7

SYNERGY HomeCare employs very well qualified and caring people. The service made my life much easier because I needed someone with my dad 24/7 and it allowed me to come and go as I pleased.

December 11, 2017

By Shirley B_2

SYNERGY HomeCare has nice employees and they made the process easier for us. The services from SYNERGY HomeCare made life easier by assisting my mother with going to the bathroom. They helped her with lunches, and even made some trips to the doctor with her so that I wouldn't have to take time off of work.

November 16, 2017

By Lillian_1

SYNERGY HomeCare could have more steady employees. We have a lot of different caregivers and we need consistency. The caregivers do a lot of things for my husband and that allows me to do other things. They fold laundry for me.

November 14, 2017

By Dave D

SYNERGY HomeCare is caring and hires good people. SYNERGY HomeCare made my loved one's life easier by having therapists take care of their needs.

October 19, 2017

By Mary N

I would recommend SYNERGY HomeCare because they were on time, they called, and their people were good. The services from SYNERGY HomeCare helped us a lot in our lives.

October 17, 2017

By Roberta A_1

I would tell others that SYNERGY HomeCare is a very good company. The services made my life easier by helping me with companionship and laundry.

October 12, 2017

By Paul S_1

SYNERGY HomeCare's caregivers are prompt in being where they are supposed to be. I don't use SYNERGY HomeCare on a regular basis because I use SYNERGY HomeCare as a back up agency when my caregiver from somewhere else cannot make it out to me.

By Melinda F

Sometimes the caregivers stays longer than necessary, and the visits are expensive. The caregivers take me out to exercise, get around, and help me do the things I need to do everyday.

By Tom W_2

The caregivers were just what I wanted with great qualities. The services helped with getting out of bed and assisted in daily activities. It was extremely needed.

By Anonymous_416

We had very specific needs that we communicated with everyone, but SYNERGY HomeCare's caregivers were not consistent with their job and applying the medicine. SYNERGY HomeCare did not have the impact that it should have; SYNERGY HomeCare could have followed the checklist and encouraged my loved one to move.

By Pat S_4

SYNERGY HomeCare is a good agency because they'll do anything that I ask. The SYNERGY HomeCare services have made my life easier because I can leave and not worry.

February 02, 2012

By Social Worker # 1

Other

I think that Synergy Home Care is an excellent choice for someone who would like to live independently in the privacy of their own home or who is looking for an independent friend or family member who would like to live independently in the privacy of their own home also. Synergy Home Care provides an array of supportive services and assistance to their clients and to their clients' family members as well. They provide personal care services, companionship, assist individuals with their activities of daily living as needed. Their caregivers run errands for their clients and transportation services to medical appointments, and shopping. They provide care for a diversified ethnic group of individuals of all age groups as well. In addition to they offer their clients a nurturing environment as well. In addition to their sevices are provided to many of the Metropolitan Detroit and other surrounding counties in Michigan as well. They also provide their clients with therapist to encourage their clients overall mental and physical health care needs that is necessary for them and their individual plans of care. They also encourage their clients to use their most maximum strengths of independence that their clients possibly can. They also plan meals and prepare meals and housekeeping services for their clients as well. In addition to a variety of many other supportive services and assistance that is needed for their clients comfortable homey living life styles in the privacy of their own homes. In general, I would rank Synergy Home Care on a five stars rating for their excellence in home care providers and assistance.

From Synergy Home Care

If you’re like most people, you’re looking for the best care available for yourself and your family. As your loved ones experience the physical and emotional effects of aging such as memory-related disorders (dementia and Alzheimer’s), illness or injury, you’re seeking assurance that their safety, comfort, dignity and well-being will be protected as they continue to live independently in their homes. SYNERGY HomeCare gives you peace of mind by providing the high quality care your loved ones deserve. We expertly match each Caregiver and client and schedule according to your specific needs.

Features of Synergy Home Care

Agency Type

• Full Service Agency

• Companion Care
  • Personal Care Assistants
  • In Home Health
  • Range Of Services Extra: 24 Hour Care, Transportation, End Of Life Care, Respite

Types of care

• Companionship
  • Meal Preparation
  • Errand And Grocery Assistance

Travel

• Travel Details: Staff Will Travel 15 To 30 Miles To Provide Care.

Screening

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care Training
  • Ethics
  • Training Areas Extra: All Caregivers Are Cpr And First Aid Certified And Tb Tested, Online Continuing Educational Courses, National And Local Background Checks

Payment options