Aware Senior Care

Contact Now

Hcp_cert

Reviews of Aware Senior Care

Joan A_494600 July 12, 2017

The helpers from Aware Senior Care are all very good, and I have been very pleased. I am in a wheelchair and I have a large cast on my leg, so I can't do a whole lot. Someone has to help me go to the bathroom, and I couldn't get along without them.

Hattie B_491201 July 03, 2017

Aware Senior Care is what I expected and they do what I expect them to do. I couldn't take a bath without Aware Senior Care.

Leo L_490919 June 30, 2017

Aware Senior Care tailored the proposed care to my loved one.

Ann W_490859 June 30, 2017

Aware Senior Care have taken good enough care of my father that I am in the process of setting up care for my husband. The caregivers are not just caregivers, they appear to care about the people that they care for. Aware Senior Care hires quality caregivers, they are able to help my father without making him feel that there are special arrangements set up for his care. It just feels natural.

Geraldine M_490858 June 30, 2017

Aware Senior Care is prompt and efficient in what they do.

Jean M_490852 June 30, 2017

Aware Senior Care is very caring and I am very pleased with the caregiver that we have. They help a lot.

Ray S_490811 June 30, 2017

I've had a good relationship with Aware Senior Care. They've done a good job so far and have taken care of what I need.

Paul T_490809 June 30, 2017

Aware Senior Care has good services because the caregivers are kind and knowledgeable.

Sylvia R_490808 June 30, 2017

I would tell someone that Aware Senior Care is trustworthy, that their staff is well trained, and that there is a lot of camaraderie with the office staff.

Lawrence M_490805 June 30, 2017

I would tell a friend that Aware Senior Care assists my dad with bathing once a week and they do a great job.

Beverly D_483667 June 15, 2017

Aware Senior Care provides very good caregivers. Aware Senior Care will come in with the caregivers their first time to make introductions. They also do an interview in the beginning to talk about their services and such. I just like how the company is run.

Kim R_469669 May 12, 2017

Aware Senior Care has been very easy to work with. It is easy for me to get a hold of the office staff, and I can contact the owner directly. We have been very satisfied with Aware Senior Care.

Ann K_468235 May 10, 2017

Everyone that Aware Senior Care has sent us has been great. I have never seen anything like my caregivers.

Dorothy O April 25, 2017

Aware Senior Care has made my life easier. It's given us peace of mind that there is someone there at night to help the client.

Pam K April 25, 2017

Following surgery, my mother needed eye drops and she could not have done that by herself, so Aware Senior Care helped her and allowed her to stay in her apartment, without an interruption in her day-to-day life.

Terri C April 19, 2017

Aware Senior Care gives me a peace of mind.

Laurie S April 18, 2017

Aware Senior Care gets to know the client's needs well.

Julie S April 11, 2017

Aware Senior Care caregivers are well trained and they are capable.

Nancy S April 11, 2017

Aware Senior Care caregivers do exactly what they say they would do. The caregivers help my wife in the evenings to bathe her, do light housework, and keep her company.

Mary B April 10, 2017

We found a caregiver from Aware Senior Care that Sue bonded with and is very excited to be with. She is a nice friend and companion and cares about my loved one's needs.

G. Murray April 01, 2017

Aware Senior Care has helped me very much. The caregivers are wonderful and kind and very thoughtful. They are all doing a great job.
Thanks so much Jerrie we really appreciate you! Aware Staff

Sarah A. March 31, 2017

My caregiver is excellent in many ways: cheerful, prompt, attention to detail (example: hitting the elevator as we are approaching). Enabling my husband to get ready has reduced frustration and stress for me. I am very pleased with using Aware's morning services.
Thank you so much Sarah! It has been a pleasure caring for Carl. I will pass on your nice comments to Meghan and Severa!

Jane F. March 29, 2017

All caregivers are outstanding. Great service provided.
Thank you Jane we will pass your kind words onto Sharon, Dionna, Dianne and Jose! Aware Staff

Ann K. March 17, 2017

We highly recommend Aware Senior Care. We could not ask for any better services. The owners, Gina and Jim, are very pleasant and easy to work with. Promptness, willing to please, professional and knowledgeable.
Thank you Ann we really appreciate it! Aware Staff

Dorothy S.081716 March 11, 2017

The caregivers have been excellent. They all go above and beyond the call of duty. I appreciate their attitude and willingness to make me comfortable. Overall, I'm pleased; however, there have been several times the help have not arrived at 5 PM.
Dorothy, thank you for your review. We have discussed promptness with your caregiving team as well as passing on your compliments. All the best! Aware staff

Doris J March 10, 2017

The services help me get dressed because I have a broken arm.

Stephen K March 10, 2017

The care from Aware has made a positive difference because they are able to help the client with her ADL's.

Michael & Kathryn G. March 03, 2017

Both of my wife's caregivers connect well with her. They are pleasant and loving in every way. Having Aware Senior Care look after and care for my wife leaves me without worry. I am very pleased with their services.
Mike it's been a privilege to be part of the family and care for Katheryn. Thank You!

Ann157624 February 21, 2017

Our caregiver is very caring and genuinely concerned. I trust Aware Senior Care to be honest and trustworthy. I don't worry about anything when the caregiver is here.

Richard107436 February 18, 2017

My caregiver always has a smile; dumps my trash and other little things. I was impressed with the quality of care I received. They always ask if there is anything else I need help with. Aware is personal and professional and they provide excellent care. I will be calling them again.

Rick C. January 25, 2017

Gina and Tim really do care about your loved ones and will do anything in their power to make sure they are well taken care of and made as comfortable as possible. They will always have staff at your home to provide the necessary services for your loved one.
Thanks Rick. We so very much enjoyed caring for Chris she's wonderful!

Keith O January 11, 2017

I have been very pleased with our association with Aware Senior Care. I have used Aware Senior Care to care for my wife, who has Alzheimer's, for almost two years. I feel that she has received excellent care thus far and I would recommend ASC to any family that needs in-home care for a family member.
Thank You Keit. It's been a privilege caring for Jane and being part of your family!

About Aware Senior Care

Aware Senior Care is an in-home care provider serving Cary, NC and the surrounding area. Aware Senior Care offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.