Reviews of Talent Care Services

Milleralicia June 26, 2014

Talent Care Services provided excellent and compassionate health care for my daugther-in-law for several weeks.The owners and administrative staff are just wonderful, concerned people who really care about their clients needs, as well as patient and client satisfaction. All of the caregivers understood the personal, emotional and physical needs requested of them and they provided continuity of care. We could not have been more pleased with everyone associated with Talent Care Services. We have and will continue to highly recommend them to other family & friends who need home care in our community. God Bless!

jhon25 June 18, 2014

Excellent service and workers and staff. They have really made our difficult situation much better to handle in times of need. I highly recommend this company to any family who need help.

Leslie26 January 28, 2014

I found Talent Care while I was searching on the web. I hired them because I like what I heard when we had an interview. I have been happy with their care for the past 2 months that I have used them. The staff is good and helped me with anything. The management has been very cooperative.

Anthony9 January 23, 2014

The caregivers from Talent Care are wonderful. The agency manager would call and check on her every 3 days. She makes sure that my mother is doing ok and the caregivers are doing their job. We have a total of 3 caregivers from them. One caregiver works from Monday to Friday and the other caregiver works during weekends. The other caregiver is a substitute person just in case one of them can't come in to work for whatever reason. I really think that they are wonderful people.

About Talent Care Services

Talent Care Services is an in-home care provider serving Aurora, CO and the surrounding area. Talent Care Services offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.